35

"Dolores what happend?", Julieta asked.
She just continued crying and sat down. She took her time to calm down.
"So I went to the market to get some things and earlier I asked Mariano if he was coming with me but he said no because he wasn't feeling that good. And when I got to the market I took my time to search for the right fruits and stuff when I saw Mariano. At first I was very surprised and I thought he wanted to surprise me and come with me. He always looked around so I thought he was searching for me but then he saw someone and waved at them and then I decided to follow him. He was seeing a girl.", she said.
"I'm so sorry Dolores.", Pepa said and walked to her daugther and hugged her. Camilo was very angry.

I wasn't feeling that good. My stomach was hurting. And I also was so angry at him. How could he? She is such a wonderful and nice woman. She did and does everything for him and loves him with everything she has.

"And after that I just ran away. I couldn't take it anymore. I don't know what to do.", Dolores said.
"Does he know that you saw them?", Bruno asked.
"I don't know.", she said.
"Then confront him with it see what his reaction is.", he said.
"But what if he's lying?", she said.
"Then we will figure it out", he said and hugged her.
She started to eat something too.

"Hii guys!", Mariano said as he walked through the door.
"Mariano!", Dolores screamed and stood up. Mariano looked so confused.
"Yes my love?", he said.
"Where have you been?", she asked.
"After you got out to the market I wanted to go for a walk and so I did.", he said.
"Is that everything you've done?", she asked.
"Yes, why are you angry? What did I do?", he asked.
"I saw you. I saw you with another woman.", she said and started crying again.

"What?", he asked.
"I was at the market and saw you. First I thought you were searching for me but then you got to her. Who is she?", Dolores asked.
"Oh Dolores. I'm so sorry that you've had such e stressful evening because of me", he said and walked up to her to hug her.
"I was having this meeting with this woman because of our...'', he said but stopped and looked around. Dolores just looked at him and so did we all.

"Because of our what?", Pepa asked.
"We didn't wanted to tell you yet but...", Dolores said and grabbed Marianos hand.
"I'm pregnant!", she said.
"WHAT?!", we said. We all got to her to hug her. This was so exiting. But also very sad. Everyday I thought about how it would have been if I had my own child. But it was to late anyways. Now my stomach was hurting even more and I felt very dizzy.

"I was with this woman to discuss if the babys will have the same hearing ability as you so we could have special ear plugs or something for them.", Mariano said.
"For them?", Camilo asked.
"Yes, we are having twins.", Dolores said.

This was a wonderful evening even if it didn't start that wonderful. After we ate me and Bruno got into our room.
I was holding my belly the whole time.
"Mi amor, is everything okey?", Bruno asked.
"Yes, I just don't feel that good.", I said.
"What do you mean?", he asked.
"I feel dizzy and I my stomach was hurting the entire evening.", I said.

It got quiet for a moment. Bruno looked shocked.
"What?", I asked.
"I think I know what is going on"