16

The years have gone by. Gabriela was married and Pepa and Julieta got another child. Pepa got Camilo and Julieta got Mirabel. Today was Mirabels gift ceremony. Camilo already got his gift. He can shapeshift. Mirabel was a very special child. She was always nice to everyone and had a beautiful smile. When you looked at her you just had to smile.

I went to the Madrigals to help them prepare for the ceremony. Me and Bruno didn't really talk to each other since I confesed my feelings for him.
It was just so sad. We had it so good with each other but then everything just stopped.

I got inside to look for Mirabel.
"Morning Julieta! Do you know where Mirabel is?", I asked.
"Hi Y/N. She must be in her room.", Julieta said. I walked upstairs to go in her room.
"Mirabel. Where are you?", I said and was searching her. I heard her giggeling.
"Hm, where could she be? Maybe in the closet?", I said and opened the closet. She wasn't in it.
"Well, maybe she is under the blancet!", I said. She also wasn't there. I knew she was under the bed but I wanted to play with her.
"Maybe under the bed. AHA!!", I said and tickled her. She laughed and came outside off the bed.
"What are you doing here?", she said while she was smiling at me.
"I wanted to look for you so we could spend the day together and helping the others prepare for you ceremony.", I said.
"Really?", she said exited.
"Yes, of corse.", I said. She hugged me and took my hand.

We walked outside and helped preparing for tonight. Isabela came to us to help us with the flowers. She was trying to be in the spotlight like always. But it wasn't her faulth. She just grew up to be the perfect one. I knew it wasn't easy. So I just let her but tried to let Mirabel do something too.

When we were finished I wanted to look for the other kids that were in their rooms. I got upstairs when a hands grabbed mine and pushed me to Bruno's door.
"Bruno! What are you doing?", I said.
"I'm sorry but I just have to talk to you.", he said.
"What?", I said.
"I know I screwed everything up but I just have to show you something. It's very important.", he said. I nodded.

He brought me into his room. I looked at the walls where we had our first kiss. I smiled.
"What?", he asked while looking at me with a smile.
"Do you remember what we did here?", I asked. He chuckled.
"Of corse I do. It's impossible to forget something like that.", he said and smiled. We stared in each others eyes.

He walked through the sand fall. I followed him.
It looked like he did a vision.
"What do you want to show me?", I asked him.
"My mother asked me to do a vision because she thought something is wrong with the magic. So I made a vision and I want to show it to you.", he said and started the vision.
There was the house falling apart and Mirabel.

"What does it mean?", I asked.
"That's the problem. I don't know. The vision is different. It changes. But I think Mirabel will be the reason why the house or even the whole encanto falls apart but she could also be the solution. But I really don't know what will happen. But if I show it to the others they will only expect the worst. That's why I have to leave.", he said.
"To leave?!?", I said. He looked me in the eyes.

"You can't leave. Please. Please don't leave me. Not again.", I said. We were quiet for a moment. He got closer to me and hugged me. He gave me a kiss on my forhead while still hugging me. It was a long kiss. I could feel his breath on my head. I started crying in his chest. He laid his head on mine. Our forheads were against each other. We closed our eyes.

"I love you.", he whispered. I looked him in the eyes. He had tears in his eyes. I slowly put my hand on his cheek and got closer to him. Right before our lips finally touched again I stopped.
"I love you too.", I said. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me. His hands were on my back and on my neck. He pushed me closer to his body. We were finally kissing again and I could feel his lips on mine again. His hands on my body and his little moans while we kissed. I never wanted it to stop but we had to.

Our forheads were against each other.
"When will you go?", I asked.
"Today right before the ceremony beginns. The whole village will be busy looking at Mirabel so they won't notice me.", he said.
I nodded and cried again. He wipped away my tear with his fingers.
"Don't cry. I will always be there for you even though I'm not accually here.", he said.
"What if I just come with you?", I said.
"That would be wonderful but you can't. They would notice it or find us.", he said. I cried again. I put my head in his chest again. I could hear his heart pound. I felt a warm tear drop onmy head.
"I'm sorry.", he said.
"It's okay.", I said.

We stayed like that until I had to go outside to wait for Mirabel to walk upstairs. I kissed him one last time and got outside.
"Is everything okay, Y/N?", Dolores asked.
"Yes, I'm just exited.", I said. I knew she heard everything but she was so young maybe she didn't understand what has happend. I took her hand and walked downstairs with her. There were already so.many people and music was playing.
"Do you want to dance with me?", she asked me.
"Sure.", I said and got on the dance floor with her.

Almost the whole village was already there. We waited until everyone was there and Alma had a speech. I saw Bruno running away. I looked after him. He was gone. Now I had to concentrate on Mirabel. She looked beautiful. She walked upstairs to her new door. She touched the candle and touched the door but other than with the other kids the door disappeared.
She had no door? Why? She is going to be so sad. She was so exited.

Everyone was confused. Alma talked to Julieta and Agustín while Mirabel was running away crying. I ran after her. She went into her old room.
"Mirabel. It's me. Y/N. Can I come in?", I asked.
"Yes.", Mirabel said. I walked inside and hugged the poor child. She was sitting on my lap and crying into my shoulder. I strocked her head just like I did with Bruno's head for so many times. I already missed him. But that doesn't matter right now. Mirabel was important right now. I comforted her until she stopped crying and I waited until she fell asleep and walked out of her room. Julieta and Agustín were standing there with opened eyes.

"I brought her to bed. She's sleeping now.", I said.
"Thank you so much, Y/N. What would we do without you.", Agustín said and hugged me. I laughed.
"Would it be okay if I stay for tonight? I could sleep next to Mirabel so she isn't alone at night if she would wake up.", I said.
"Yes, and thank you.", Julieta said.
"No Problem.", I said and walked back into Mirabel's room. I laid down and fell asleep.