20

We ran out of Antonio's room and followed the rats. We got to a door that was somehiw in the door but also outside. It was very confusing. We listened to what they were saying.
"I need a big open space.", Bruno said.
"We'll find one.", Mirabel said.
"Where?", Bruno asked as Antonio opened the door.
"Use my room.", Antonio said.
They looked at us. When Bruno saw me he froze. I got tears in my eyes but couldn't help smiling. It that moment all my anger faded and I was just happy. He smiled at me with a 'I'm sorry' and 'I missed you' face. Mirabel told him something. He looked at his rats and nodded.

We got to Antonio's room. Bruno prepared everything. Antonio left.
"What if I show you something you don't like you'll be like 'Oh Bruno makes bad things happen, oh he's creapy and his vision killed my goldfish.' ", he said.
"I don't think you make bad thinks happen. Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad wrap.", she said. Bruno smiled at her.
"You can do this.", I said and sat down near of the two.

"Don't you want to see the vision too?", Mirabel asked me.
"Oh I've already seen it.", I said.
"But that was only like glas.", Mirabel said.
"No, I mean. I saw it ten years ago when your tío made it for the first time.", I said.
"What?", Mirabel said.
"Well, accually it was the secound timebut yeah.", he said.
"So you knew that he would go away.", she asked.
"Yes, but what I didn't know is that he never accually left. He told me he would go far away from the encanto but somehow he stayed here and moved into the walls.", I said and started laughing at the last part.
"I'm so sorry, Y/N. But I had to leave. Even though I never left I couldn't just tell you. But I've seen both of you almost everyday. That made me have something to hold on. So I had a reason to live.", he said. I smiled.

He started to concentrate and the vision began. This time it was longer. It seemed like they found something.
The vision stopped and the sand fell down.
"Oh your sister.", he said smiling and turned around the vision so Mirabel could see it.
"That's great!", he said. She was angry.
"Ugh, everytime.", he said and threw the vision away.

She walked outside. Bruno was there sad again.
"Don't take it personally. She just doesn't like her sister that much. That's not your faulth.", I said.
"Thank you, Y/N. Look I know I did a mistake. I should have told you that I live in the walls but I just- I don't know.", he said and looked at the ground.
"It's okay.", I said and hugged him. Finally I can hug him again and feel his body against mine.

"That feels good. It has been a long time since someone touched me.", he said. I started laughing.
"Not in such a way.", he said and started laughing too. I laughed even harder. He just watched me and smiled.
"I've missed that so much.", he said.
"What?", I asked.
"Your smile, your laugh, our hugs and our talks and just you. I missed you so much.", he said.
"I missed you too.", I said.
"I think we should look after Mirabel.", he said.

We walked out of the room. Mirabel was sitting there and talking to herself. We sat down next to her. Bruno told her she had to embrace her sister to save the miracle. She started talking again. It was like she couldn't hear anything.
"Mirabel?", Bruno said. She continued.
"Mirabel?!", he said. She didn't stop. He got a little bit angry.
"MIRABEL!!", he screamed. Why was that kinda hot?

Mirabel looked at him.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Look you're missing the point. She isn't going to save the miracle. You are. You are exactelly what this family needs. So go save the miracle. Alone.", he said and hid behind a big vase with plants in it.
"After I leave.", he said and tried to move the vase to a picture. He opened the picture and was about to go inside.

"After you saved the miracle, come for a visit?", he asked.
"After I saved the miracle, I'm bringing you home.", she said. He nodded.
"Knock-knock-knock-knock-knock knock on wood.", he said and knocked on the picture and then on his head. He crossed his fingers, held his breath and let himself fall into the picture.
"Is it okay if I go with him?", I asked.
"Yeah sure.", she said. So I climbed into the picture.

"Bruno! Wait!", I said and walked after him.
"Y/N! Be careful. It's very dangerous here.", he said and held my hand. He guided me through the whole way. Once we were at a hole he just jumped over it.
"Now it's your turn. But be careful!", he said. I jumbed and almost fell down. He caught me. We were so close. We stared into each others eyes. We started walking again.
"So I see you found the poncho.", he said.
"Yes, I love it so much. It helped me. Everytime I missed you I putted on this poncho or the necklace so I knew you were here.", I said.
"I'm so sorry.", he said and looked at the ground.
"It's okay.", I said.

We walked past a wall that seemed to be patched.
"Have you been patching the cracks?", I asked
"No, all the patching is done by hernando.", he said.
"Which hernando?", I said while he putted up his huddy until it was almost over his nose.
"I'm hernando and I'm scared of nothing.", he said in a deep voice.

I laughed and took the chance to go very close to him while he couldn't see me.
"And aren't you scared now?", I said while our lips almost touched. He chuckled. He still didn't saw me but he knew what I was doing.
"What are you doing?", he asked.
"I think you know what I'm doing.", I said and got even closer.
"Yeah, I know.", he said and kissed me.

He kissed me harder then the last times. I guess he just wanted to do that for a long time. I putted down his hood so I could see his beautiful face. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me again. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He lifted me up by my legs. He was so strong. I guess he was because of all the training he had to do. In his room he had to walk like 1000 steps to be in his cave everyday and here he had to do a parcour everyday.

We were kissing. I got down to his neck and sucked on his skin gently but still so it hurted a little bit. A moan escaped his mouth.
"I want you.", he whispered while he was still moaning out of lust. I got away from his neck smiling and kissing him again. He carried me the rest of the way. Until we were in his new room. He sat down in his armchair while I was on top of him. His hands were on my waist pulling me towards him. We kissed again. He kissed my neck and sucked on it so he woulf leave a mark on it. I moaned. He kissed me again. I started taking off his poncho. He had a shirt under it with buttons. I started opening the buttons while still kissing him. I stopped kissing him so I could open them up easier. We were breathing heavier.

Of corse something had to interupt us. The house started to fall apart. We got up. He putted on his poncho and we took the rats and went out of the house as fast as possible. We landed in the gras and could see Mirabel reaching out for the candle.