27

On our way to Mariano, Dolores seemed to be so stressed.
"Dolores, are you okay?", I asked calmly.
"Yes, I'm just a little bit stressed about... well... everything. What if something goes wrong or if I forgot something. It will be a disaster!", she said. I smiled at her.
"Everything will be alright. I'm here to help you and your whole family is too. And you also have Mariano and his family to help you. You don't have to do this on your own.", I said. She smiled at me.
"Thank you, tía Y/N. You are always there for me. I'm so glad to have you in my life.", she said while hugging me.

She called me tía!! That was so new. I mean Camilo called me tía a view times and Mirabel and Antonio, but Dolores never called me like that before. I felt so honored. I hugged her thightly before letting her go because Mariano was standing infront of us.

He seemed nice but somehow I thought he was more in love with himself than with Dolores. But I could never say that to her.

"Hi, I'm Y/N.", I said and held out my hand. He took it and kissed it.
"I'm Mariano. Nice to meet you.", he said. I smiled at him even though he was making me so uncomfortable.

We walked to my shop. I wasn't there for over a week. I felt so guilty. We got inside. I saw Gabriela standing there. She didn't look good.
"Gabriela! Is everything okay?", I said and walked up to her.
"Yes, I'm fine. My huband cheated on my with my sister and my kids wanted to stay with him and now I'm all alone and I wish I could just have my life back like it was before.", she said and bursted out in tears.

I felt so bad for her. I wanted to beat her stupid husband up until he couldn't walk anymore.
I hugged her.
"Hey, if you want to you can have a break at work and I will work again. I had my break.", I said.
"Really?", she said and wipped away her tears. I nodded. She hugged me again.
"Thank you so much.", she said and got away from me.
"Isabela wanted to help me out in the shop anyways.", I said to her. She looked so happy.
"That's good. Can I go home now? I have to sleep.", she said.
"Of corse. I hope you will be better soon.", I said and hugged her one last time.

She walked out of the shop. I showed Mariano and Dolores some flowers. They decided it will be white lilly's that have pink spots on them. They looked beautiful.

I told Angelina that she can go home for today.
"Y/N, I have to tell you something.", Angelina said.
"Yes, sure. What do you want to tell me?", I asked.
"You know I always enjoyed working with you and your mother but I think it's time for me to stop working. I'm very sorry but I can't do this anymore.", she said and looked at the ground.

"Hey, that's okay. I knew this day would come. And of corse I will miss you but that day was supposed to come someday. I totally understand you.", I said.
"But now there's only you and Isabela here.", she said.
"It will be okay. I promise.", I said. She smiled at me.

"You've grown up so fast.", she said and reached to my face with one of her hands.
"Well, I'm 46 so I hope that I have grown up.", I said and laughed a little. She strocked my cheek.
"You look just like her. Just as beautiful and kind.", she said. I smiled at her. We stayed like that for a moment.

"I have to go home now.", she said.
"Yes, I hope I'll see you soon.", I said.
"You will.", she said and walked home.

I totally forgot that Dolores and Mariano were still here.
"Should we go home?", I asked.
"To which home?", Mariano asked.
"To the Madrigals.", I said.

We walked to the casita. When we were there Bruno was sitting on the ground with Antonio and showing him a game show with his rats. It was so cute to look at them.

Bruno was so good with children. He changed his voice the whole time and Antonio laughed. Bruno laughed too. I just looked at Bruno from the corner. He didn't notice me. I watched him smiling and changing his posture with every voice he made. I just had to smile too. That was to man I wanted to be forever. That's the man I want to have children with. I just loved him. With everything I had.