36

"I think I know what is going on", Bruno said.
"What?", I asked. He didn't say anything. I started to think when something came into my mind. My eyes filled up with water. So did his.
"Bruno, what did you saw in that vision?", I said while I was smiling and almost started crying.
"I think you know what I've saw", he said.
"We are having a baby?", I asked.
"We are having a baby.", he said.
We both started crying. He came to me and hugged me. He just cried into my shoulder. I held him and brushed through his hair with my fingers.

But I was also afraid. We weren't that young anymore. What if something happend. And what will Dolores say? She's also pregnant. Maybe I'm stealing her spotlight. I don't want her to be angry at me.
"Bruno?", I said.
"Yes, mi amor?", he said.
"I'm scared", I said.
"You don't have to be. You got this. And I'm always here to support you.", he said.
"And what about the flower shop? I can't work for a long time. I want to spend time with our child. I want to be a good mother", I said.
"You will be. And about the flower shop... Isa asked me if she could be the new manager. You weren't around for a time and she already knows the shop and the plants very well.", he said.
"Yes, sure. Why not. She's good with flowers and plants. And if that's what she wants. I will talk to her tomorrow.", I said. He nodded.
"But aren't we a little to old to have a baby?", I said.
"Yes, I know. We are not in our twentys anymore but we still are very active.", he said.
"That's something only a old man would say.", I said. He smiled at me.
"How do I look for you?", he asked.
"Very pretty", I said. He started laughing a little.
"I meant my age.", he said while still smiling.
"You don't look like the age you realy are. You are in your early fiftys and I'm also turning fifty next year.", I said.
"I know it's risky but it will be okay.", he said and gave me a kiss.

We laid down in our bed so we could go to sleep. We were very tired.
Bruno didn't realy had any trouble falling asleep. I was wide awake. I just brushed through Brunos hair while he was laying on my chest.

What if something happens to the baby or to me? What if one of us doesn't make it? I can't leave the baby and Bruno behind but it would kill me if the baby wouldn't be here with us. There are so many things that could happen.

I decided to stand up and take a book so I could get tired. There was this brown one with flowers on it. It looked interesting. And it was. It was Brunos diary from years ago. When we first met.

There wasn't a text for everyday but there werde many drawings in it. First I said to me that I shouldn't do this because it's his private book but it was so sweet. When I wanted to start reading Bruno started growling.

"Mi amor? What are you doing up? You should sleep.", he said while still very sleepy.
"I know but I couldn't dance. I'm very nervous.", I said.
"I know you are.", he said and gave me his hands and guided me back to bed. Now I was laying on his chest. He started brushing through my hair and stroke my cheek.
"You don't have to worry. It's gonna be alright. I'm right here for you. Always.", he said.
I started getting tired and my eyes started to close.
"You are gonna do great and we will figure it out together. Now you just have to concentrate on yourself. If you need something then take it. I'm always here to support you. I love you my beautyful wife.", he said. I fell asleep. Soon after Bruno was asleep too.

In the morning Bruno woke up before me. He decided to take a shower. When I woke up he was still in there so I got to the bathroom and got inside with him.
"Good morning, mi amor. Do you care if I join?", I asked.
"No, YES... please come inside.", he said. I looked down and saw he still had his morning boner. Bruno noticed that I was starring at his dick.
"Do you really think it was smart of you to come in here looking that good? You know I can't resist you when you just woke up. You just look so sexy then.", he said and got closer.
"I mean...I'm already pregnant so what's the worst that could happen?", I whispered in his ear in a seductive tone.

After that we starred at eachothers lips for a moment when we knew we couldn't wait anymore. He grabbed my face and kissed me. He had so much energy that he pushed my body against the wall.
We made out but Bruno had other plans. He slowly started kissing my neck and then my chest. He started sucking on my breast for a moment before he continued going down on me.
When he finally reached my vulva he said:
"Open your legs for me."
He was kneeling before me with his big beautiful brown eyes and his hands already on my upper thighs. Almost on my ass.
I opened my legs when he started playing with my clitoris. His tounge felt so good.
"Oh Bruno.", I moaned while my hand was gripping his hair.
He just continued until I was wet enough. He stood up again and kissed me.
"Be a good girl and turn around for me.", he said. And so I did.
Mi hands where on the wall so I could hold myself. He took his cock into his hand so he could go inside of me even faster. When he found the right hole he let go of his boner and slowly got inside of me.
I had to moan. It kind of hurted at first. Just like everytime. Now he held me on my waist and slowly started fucking me.
I had to controll myself so I wouldn't make a sound.

"What happend to my slut? Won't you be a good slut for me and scream my name as loud as you can.", he whispered in my ear while pulling my hair and still fucking me.
"Yes Bruno!", I moaned.

It felt so good. He was so greedy. And I loved it. He fucked my like I was a damn doll.
"Ah yes, you feel so good!", he moaned. He got even faster. At this point I started feeling dizzy just because it was so intensive.

He just kept this beat while still holding my waist so he could fuck me better. I knew I was about to cum.
"Bruno I'm coming!", I moaned.
"Me too, mi amor.", he groaned while fastening the speed a little bit at the and before collapsing. He slowly got outside of me. We both were out of breath.
"That was really good.", I said.
"Yes, it was. I really needed that.", he said and came closer to me to give me a kiss.
"Thank you.", he said.
"For what?", I asked. He came closer so he could whisper into my ear again.
"Thank you for being my good girl."
After that I just had to kiss him.

We continued showering and we cleaned my pussy together so everything was clean.
After that we got outside of the shower and got dressed. It was almost time for breakfast.