34

I started to plan my wedding with Bruno. The first thing I did was think about which flowers I would take. I wasn't sure yet and I had to talk to Bruno about them anyways. I either want lillys or poppys with some baby breaths.

I have to talk to him anyways. We have to set a date for the wedding, the location, the guests, the food and so much more. And I have to get a dress.

I walked upstairs to Bruno because he was still in his room. When I opened the door he was sitting on the ground and sand was in the air. I knew what he was doing.

"Bruno?", I said. He immediately stopped.
"Mi amor, what are you doing here?", he asked and came to hug me. He was obviously very nervous.
"What did you do?", I asked him.
"Nothing", was his answer.
"I thought you don't wanna do visions anymore because you think they bring bad luck?", I said. He looked on the ground.
"I just wanted to see something.", he said.
"What did you want to see?", I asked.
"The futur."
"What do you mean by that?"
"I wanted to see my futur. Our futur. I wanted to see if everything wents well or not. I wanted to see if we can still have a child or not. I wanted to see how the wedding goes and how we will spend our lives together.", he said.
"But why?", I asked.
"Because I'm scared that something happens.", he said.
"What could possiblly happen?", I asked. It got quiet for a moment. I just stared at him and he stared back until he took a deep breath.

"What if I have to leave again.", he said.
"I know you wanted to protect Mirabel from the family but you didn't had to leave then and you don't have to leave now. You don't have a reason to.", I said.
"I thought it would be better if I just leave. I thought it would be better for Mirabel, for the family and for you so you could have started a family with a 'normal' person. And not with someone like me", he said.
"But I didn't want to have a family without you. I want you to be the father of my children. And the man that I grow older with. Not old. Because we are already starting to be that.", I said and laughed. He laughed too.
"I love you", he said and hugged me.
"You showed me that I'm worth something and that I'm not the secoumd choice for someone but the first. You made me feel happy and you did it until now. And you will always do.", he said.

After the hug I thought about how he has seen our futur. Of corse I was curious about what he saw but I wanted it to be a surprise for me. So I didn't ask him.

"I have a question.", I said.
"What is it?", he asked.
"Do you still want to have children with me? Because I would love to have a child but I'm scared that something happens. We are not the youngest anymore. But if you want to we can try for a baby.'', I said.
"Would you do that? I mean I know we are not that young anymore but I always wanted to be a father. I always loved to play around with Mirabel and Louisa and Dolores and so on.'', he said.
"I think it's worth a chance.", I said.
"Yes, me too.", he said. We smiled at each other and hugged.

It just felt right. Even though I was very scared something would happen.

After a while we got downstaires and did wedding stuff. Now we knew the date. The 22nd May. But we didn't know where.
"What about in the village church?", he asked.
"I don't know. I wanted something more away from the village. Maybe in the forest?'', I offered.
"Ayy, I don't know mi amor. There wouldn't even be that much sunlight and I want to see you in your beautiful dress.", he said.
"I have an idea. What about if we get married on our spot on the river?", I asked.
"That is perfect.", he said.

Now we knew the location and we also kinda knew who we were going to invite.
But the sun was already setting and julieta was almost ready with the food. We decided to help her by setting the table and help her cook.

When the food was ready we sat down and started eating when Dolores came to the family crying...