19

We were about to look at the vision when Pepa came in. She was thundering.
"Tía Pepa, what if Bru- I mean he had a vision about someone, what would it mean?", Mirabel said.
"We don't talk about Bruno.", Pepa said.
"I know but high pothetically if he saw you?", Mirabel asked.
"Mirabel please. We have to get ready for the guzmans.", she said.
"I just want to know if it was genually positive or like less positive?", Mirabel said when Felíx came in.
"It was a nightmare!", he said theatrical.
"Felíx!!", Pepa said.
"She has to know, baby, she has to know.", Felíx said.
"We don't talk about Bruno.", Pepa said.
"He would see something terrible and then CRAK-TIK-TIK-TIK-BRACK-BOOM! It would happen.", he said.
"We don't talk about Bruno!", Pepa said.
"What if you didn't understand what he saw?", Mirabel asked.
"Then you better figure it out because it was coming for you.", he said.
"We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no. We don't talk about Bruno... but it was my wedding day.", she said.
"It was our wedding day.", Felíx said.
"We were getting ready and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.", she sang.
"No clouds allowed in the sky!", Felíx sang.
"Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin.", Pepa said.
"THUNDER!!!", Felíx said.
"Are you telling the story or am I?", Pepa said and started walking away.
"I'm sorry mi vida go on", he said.
"Bruno said it looks like rain", she said.
"Why did he tell her??", he said.
"In doing so he floods my brain", she said
"Abuela gets the umberella!", he said.
"Married in a hurricane!!", she said.
"What a joyous day but anyway", he said
"We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no. We don't talk about Bruno!", they sang together.

"Hey, grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or stumbling, I can always hear him sort of muttering and mumbling, I associate him with the sound of falling sand, ch ch ch
It's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling,
Always left Abuela and the family fumbling,
Grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand, Do you understand?", Dolores said.

"A seven-foot frame, rats along his back, When he calls your name it all fades to black, Yeah, he sees your dreams and feasts on your screams", Camilo said.

"We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no
We don't talk about Bruno", all sang together.

"He told me that the life of my dreams
Would be promised, and someday be mine.
He told me that my power would grow like the grapes that thrive on the vine.", Isabela sang.

"Óye, Mariano's on his way", Alma sang.

"He told me that the man of my dreams would be just out of reach. Betrothed to another. It's like I hear him, now.", Dolores sang.
"Hey sis, I want not a sound out of you.", Isabela sang while coming to Mirabel.

"Um, Bruno. Yeah, about that Bruno. I really need to know about Bruno. Gimme the truth and the whole truth, Bruno!", Mirabel sang

"Isabella, your boyfriend's here!", Camilo said and shapeshifted into Mariano.

"Time for dinner!", everyone sang.

"A seven-foot frame, rats along his back
When he calls your name it all fades to black
Yeah, he sees your dreams and feasts on your screams
You telling this story or am I?
Óye, Mariano's on his way
Bruno says, "It looks like rain"
In doing so, he floods my brain
Married in a hurricane
He's here!!", everyone sang

"Don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no", they sang.

"Why did I talk about Bruno?", Mirabel sang while she had combined all of the pieces.

"Not a word about Bruno", everyone sang.

"I never should've brought up Bruno!", Mirabel sang.

Mirabel and I looked at the vision. I already saw it once. The song really hurted me. They talked so bad about him.

"Hey Mirabel, I hope you got your party dress on.", Agustín said while walking into the room. He saw the vision and his chin dropped. Me and Mirabel tried to cover it up.
Mirabel told him everything.
"We're gonna say nothing. Abuela wants this night to be perfect so aslong Mariano is here you didn't find the vision, the house is not in danger and Louisa is not loosing her powers.", he said to us and looked at us.
"No one has to know.", he whispered.
The door opened. Dolores was standing there.
"Opp, I know.", she whispered and walked away.
"She's gonna tell it to everyone.", Mirabel said. Agustín whispered something that I couldn't understand. We walked downstairs to eat. I could eat with them because since Bruno left I was like a place holder for him and was something like a part of the family. The kids called me tía sometimes. But they grew up calling me Y/N so they continue on calling me like that and that was okay. I'm not their tía.

Mariano was there. The dinner was so awkward. I sat next to Dolores. Mirabel was holding eye contact with Dolores. At the first chance Dolores got, she told Camilo what happend. He choked on something and started to shapeshift uncontrollably.
"Camilo, fix your face.", Felíx said to him.
Camilo told him and he spit out the water he just had in his mouth. Now Mariano and the woman were wet.

We continued eating. I saw the rats going to Agustín and were playing with the vision. Mirabel noticed it and then everything got out of order. Louisa was crying, Pepa was thundering and raining Camilo shapeshifted and Abuela saw the vision.

Mariano and the woman walked out.
"I hate you!", Isabela said to Mirabel.
"What did you do?", Pepa asked.
"I did nothing!", Mirabel said. I stood next to her and walked away. She needed some time for herself so I got into Antonio's new room.
"Antonio! Do you want to play?", I asked but he seemed to not be in his room.
I walked to the tree. There were so many animals. A leopard came to me. He was just like a big cat.
"Hello.", I said and petted him.
"Should we go upstairs?", I asked him. He nodded and ran upstairs. I ran after him but he was obviously faster then me.

When I was there I saw Antonio playing with some rats.
"Antonio. There you are.", I said.
"Hi.", he said. I sat down next to him. The rats climbed up to my shoulder.
"They say that they know you from Bruno. They met you there. And one of them told me that you took him with you and named him Hernando. He was so proud that you took him with you and nobody else.", Antonio said. I smiled at the rats. One of the rats started making noises.
"Aha.", Antonio said.
"What?", I asked.
"Hernando just told me that Bruno was still here and Mirabel is with him right now.", Antonio said. I was shocked. My heart pounded faster and havier. He was still here?? After all those years.
"We have to go to him.", I said.