Chapter 12: Suspected Acquaintances 3

Ji Qiubai was anxious to squeeze back to find someone, but Ji Qiuhong quickly emerged from the crowd and shouted: "Sister, I am here." She was relieved, and quickly went over to take her hand and said: "Let's go over there."

Ji Qiuhong nodded. The two had just started, but they didn't want a sudden scream from the crowd behind. Ji Qiubai looked back and saw that everyone was panicked and panicked. Scattering around, they were already standing at the exit, and they were hit by the crowd that was pushed by you, so that they staggered, holding each other to prevent them from falling.

Ji Qiubai took a closer look, and immediately knew why everyone avoided in such a panic. After the crowd dispersed, a man with a face full of flesh was waving a kitchen knife like crazy, and his mouth issued a "hoho" strange. Shouting, chasing people around, the boss after the meat case has already stepped away, and at this moment, because no one was killed, the man's expression became even more mad and distorted. After looking around, he rushed in their direction. The market was originally It was mostly aunts and aunts, they had already avoided when the incident happened, and a few men just didn't dare to step forward to stop them.

Ji Qiubai didn't dare to look any further, and immediately took her sister's hand and ran away. However, as soon as she ran five or six meters away, her pace slowed down, frowning, and there seemed to be a two-year-old tied up where she had just passed. A little girl with two pony tails? In order to prove that she was right, she glanced back, and she was really right. The little girl was holding a doll in her hand, watching the flustered crowd with no sense of crisis, giggling, and there was no adult around her. Taking care of him, he didn't think much about it, Ji Qiubai told his sister not to stop running forward, and then turned back. Who knows if that crazy man will be so inhuman that he won't even let a child go!

Although Ji Qiubai had already tried her best to raise the speed, the crazy man seemed to be faster. When she just picked up the little girl, the chopper in the other hand was less than one meter away from her. In the distance, everyone around made a loud gasp, and Ji Qiuhong, who had already run far away, yelled to her sister in a hurry.

Ji Qiubai didn't dare to look back, turned around and ran with the little girl in his arms, gritted his teeth, wouldn't it be so unlucky here?

Relying on the soldiers' intuition and caution, Gu Shao noticed the unusual commotion at the meat market far away, and told his mother to wait for him on the spot, and then walked over. It happened to happen that a man with a distorted face wielded a kitchen knife and chased a young girl holding a child. No one dared to stop him.

In broad daylight, Gu Shao exuded cold murderous aura as bold as he was.

It was originally her daughter's delicate body, and with a child in her arms, Ji Qiubai was panting heavily, his pace was getting slower and slower, and his heartbeat "banged" like a drum.

Just as the chopper waving in the hand of the mad man was about to kiss her neck, a generous and powerful hand stretched out from the side, and gently pulled her behind her back with a clever effort to protect her side.

Ji Qiubai almost didn't call out. When he stood firm, he found a rock-like "wall" in front of him. When he looked intently, the wall was a tall and burly body that was almost two heads higher than himself. Man, she still felt the strong killing air from the other party, she suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, and finally some kindhearted person came to help.

Ji Qiuhong immediately walked around from the other side and asked her worriedly if there was anything wrong. Ji Qiubai shook his head, and the two sisters put their eyes in front of them.

Gu Shao gently avoided the kitchen knife in the opponent's hand. Taking advantage of the gap, he grabbed the opponent's kitchen knife hand with his backhand and twisted it hard. The opponent immediately screamed like a pig, and the kitchen knife in his hand fell to the ground with a "clam". , Gu Shao immediately moved the kitchen knife to the side with his foot.

The mad man blushed, and he couldn't get rid of his hands and kicked his feet. Gu Shao still didn't rush, grabbing the opponent's kicked ankle with his free hand and pulling forward, and he couldn't stand still. He let go of the opponent's hand, bent his elbow, hooped his arm around the opponent's neck, and turned him over sharply, pressing on the ground unable to move.

The crowds onlookers immediately burst into loud cheers, and even Ji Qiubai couldn't help but praise secretly in his heart. The opponent's skill is neat and strong, and he hits the opponent's vital points directly when he comes up, and he has practiced.

Just like a TV show, the police are always late to arrive. Gu Shao subdued the people, and the two big caps hurriedly came with a few aunts and took out a small notebook to record. It turns out that this man was originally. I was mentally ill. I opened the meat stall here before I became ill. Not only did I fail to open the meat stall after I got sick, but after the money tossing, even my wife took his son and left. When the irritation became a big issue, he came out to avenge the society, Ji Qiubai listened. After saying that, I really don't know if this man is hateful or pitiful.

After the mad man was taken away, Ji Qiubai walked to Gu Shao with the child and Ji Qiuhong, and was about to say thank you, but she was stunned after seeing the other's face clearly.

Because it was a face that was familiar to her, a tough and handsome face, two sword eyebrows were sharp, and the eyes were deep with a military majesty. Although it was a circle younger than the impression, it was really very Gu Shao, a high school classmate in her previous life, can be regarded as her only friend. It is said that she and Gu Shao had nothing to do with each other, but she went to the Northwest to support after graduation. At that time, Gu Shao was in the Northwest Military Region. Coincidentally, after chatting a few more speculatively, they got in touch with each other one after another. Later, the two became more and more familiar. She once had the idea of ​​marrying Gu Shao to live a life in the future.

Gu Shao looked at the girl strangely, a very young and beautiful peasant girl, estimated to be less than eighteen years old, staring at herself blankly, with a trace of inexplicable sentiment in her eyes, not obsession, not worship, but rather It's like looking at someone through him.

Ji Qiubai quickly reacted in the strange eyes of the other party, and laughed at him for thinking too much. There are more similar people in the world, so he smiled embarrassedly at the other party: "I really thank you just now. , Thank you so much, I don't know how to call you?"

"Gu Shao." Gu Shao said briefly, and then added: "It's just a matter of effort."

Oh, Gu Shao, Gu Shao! ! ! ! !

This is a coincidence, not only does it look like the same name! Will there be such a coincidence?! Or does it mean that this world is still the world of the previous life? ! Ji Qiubai was a little shocked in her heart, but before she could think about it, the family of the little girl she was holding in her hand found her. The whole family panicked, and the eyes of her mother who were looking at her mother were crying and swollen.

Facing the great gratitude of the little girl's family, Ji Qiubai smiled and said, "I would like to thank that Mr. Gu."

However, after turning around, Gu Shao was already far away.

The tall and cold back is exactly the same as the back in her memory.