Chapter 63

Zhou Gang looked at his daughter who was sitting on the sofa with a gloomy face, waved the two guards to step back, and when the two of them disappeared by the door, he finally couldn't help shouting: "You're good for it. Ah!"

Zhou Xuefei hugged her small backpack, not embarrassed of being caught at all, and said calmly: "Dad, I will be responsible for my life myself, don't worry about it so much!"

Why did this child say No way? ! Zhou Xuefei felt that his heart was broken. He held back his anger and rubbed the corners of his tired eyes, unable to ask: "Responsible? Then tell me, what are you responsible for?"

Zhou Xuefei was very suspicious of her father's tone. Dissatisfaction: "Dad, I'm already an adult, I can decide my own affairs, can you respect me?" In terms of age, he is an adult, but his mind is still very naive! Zhou Gang thought to himself, wondering if it was a matter of age, he found that he couldn't understand his daughter's psychological world at all, "Yes, you are already an adult, you have the right to decide your own affairs, live the life you want, as a Your father, I also respect your choice, but all these should not be based on infringing on the rights and interests of others, Feifei, you are doing this wrong."

Zhou Xuefei pursed her lips and did not speak, and Zhou Gang continued to speak earnestly: "Daughter, I know you feel uncomfortable and unconvinced, but this is the end of the matter, okay?"

No! not good at all! Zhou Xuefei shouted in her heart, but she nodded obediently to her father who was already in a state of anger, even though she had already started planning how to run out next.

Zhou Xuefei just saw that she finally listened to what she said, and he was slightly relieved, "Okay, go to bed, you should be tired after tossing for so long, get a good night's sleep, tomorrow is a new day."

Zhou Xuefei obediently Nodding, then under his father's gaze, he hugged his backpack and went back to his room. At this time, it was already past 5 o'clock, and it was almost dawn.

So soon it was 7 o'clock in the morning.

After he had just eaten breakfast, Zhou hurried out with his guard and driver. An emergency meeting was held in the army. Before he left, he did not forget to arrange for someone to watch his lawless daughter, and even instructed the guard who was arranged to stay. Staff, you must not let the lady go out.

Zhou Xuefei hadn't slept since she was driven back to her room. She didn't come out until her father went out, carrying the bag she was carrying last night.

The guard who had been assigned to stay to watch saw her and immediately brought her breakfast.

Zhou Xuefei patiently sat down at the dining table, picked up chopsticks and picked a few pieces of fried rice noodles, took a bite, and then pretended to be dissatisfied and said, "Why is it so bad!" The guard who stared at her said: "This powder is too unpalatable. I don't want to eat it. Go and buy me bread." The guard was a young man, and immediately said, "I'll order someone to buy it right away."

Zhou Xuefei was speechless . Staring at him with an expression, he said every word: "I want you to buy it!" The guard looked embarrassed: "This..."

"Why, are you trying to starve me to death?!" Zhou Xuefei took it easy. Authentic, the tone is completely inconsiderate.

The little guard immediately turned pale and explained, "No, absolutely not, but the lieutenant general ordered me to keep an eye on the young lady."

"Then do you want to follow me to the toilet?" Zhou Xuefei's mouth twitched brought back a touch sarcastic smile, "I will let you go you go, or after the job you do not do."

bodyguard followed the cycle just is not too short, and naturally the most painful way to know each other in front of Girl, after deliberating for a while, he said, "Okay, wait, miss, I'll buy it right away!"

Zhou Xuefei nodded with satisfaction, and after the other party left, she immediately followed the other party, watching the other party instruct a staff member at the front desk of the guest house to leave the door of the guest house after a few words, her heart sank. The entry and exit of the guest house is not as strictly monitored at night. Generally, you can go out after registering at the front desk, but if the guy tells the front desk person not to let her go out, it is useless for her to go to the registration. Fortunately, just when Gu Xuefei was worried about how to get past, someone came downstairs and yelled at the staff of the guest house, "Come on, some people come with me upstairs, Mrs. Ji fainted, and someone else has to hurry up. Call the hospital to inform the hospital."

Then there was chaos, Gu Xuefei had an idea, and immediately ran out while looking at the opportunity.

----

Ji Qiu white watch outside the shop girls for a long time, the reason why this person will note, first, because the girl is very pretty and dressed very eye-catching, wearing a skirt ocean leaving a small bag of whole The aura exuded by people is completely incompatible with the surrounding, and the second is because the girl has been staring at their store for a long time, and she doesn't know what she is looking at, and she has not left after going back and forth.

Gu Xuefei ignored the scrutiny and scrutiny that were constantly cast on her, and stared at the shop right in front of her and the people who were busy in the shop.

From a distance, the face looks pretty good, but the dress is homely, and this woman is said to have not even finished high school, that is, she has neither culture nor family background? Zhou Xuefei secretly compared her own conditions with the opponent's, and found that she was almost a complete victory. In this way, she felt more confident.

"What kind of food does the girl want to buy?" Ji Qiubai asked quickly and enthusiastically after noticing that the girl who had been wandering around the store for a long time finally came over.

Zhou Xuefei lightly dropped a sentence: "I'll take a look first!"

Ji Qiubai smiled, "Okay, you can choose!"

Zhou Xuefei carefully looked at the store's environment, then turned around and looked at the other person up and down again. She looked pretty, but how could she have Gu Shao based on this alone! Anger flashed in her eyes.

The eyes of the other party looking at her were full of icy texture like a precision instrument, and she didn't know if it was her illusion. She always felt that there was a sharp feeling in the eyes of the other party, as if she wanted to pierce her with her eyes, Ji Qiu Bai was stared at by the other party's eyes, and felt a little uncomfortable: "Girl, are you optimistic?"

Zhou Xuefei raised a smile and said in a gentle tone: "I heard that your dishes are good. The food is famous far and wide, so I came here to see, are these dishes grown by your own family?"

Ji Qiubai nodded, "I don't dare to say that it is famous, it's just that the neighbors cheered, but this is really grown by our family, there is absolutely no need for it. It's a public hazard, so you can eat it with confidence."

Zhou Xuefei asked again, "Then where is your home? I really don't know where such good vegetables can be grown?

" Oh, it was grown by my mother's family, which is in

Jijia Village." Zhou Xuefei couldn't help but tighten her hand on the bag when she heard her say the word "mother's house". The girls are all very beautiful, I didn't expect you to look young, but you are all married." Ji

Qiubai smiled, "We rural people usually get married early, the girl is from the city, the girl in the city is not like us.

I'm worried." Zhou Xuefei smiled happily, but said something like this: "It's quite early, I thought Gu Shaoge was lying to me when he said he was married?" Ji Qiubai was

stunned for a moment, but quickly responded, " Girl, do you know my lover?"

When Zhou Xuefei heard the word "love" she said, a trace of disdain flashed in her eyes, but her face was still full of smiles: "Yes, you are Qiubai, I heard Gu Shaoge mention you and said that you belonged to his hometown. Wife, Uncle Gu's mother married him. It's very good. In fact, I have been thinking about what kind of girl you are since I got to know you. I am fortunate to be married to Brother Gu Shao. Today, when I see you, the rural girl is really close to the city girl. The girls are different. They are hard-working and simple. Although they are not highly educated, they are diligent and thrifty. A wife like Gu Shao who is outside all year round needs such a wife. Although the two of you may not be able to communicate spiritually, if you marry you, Gu Shao can develop his career with confidence. Come on, Aunt Gu is far-sighted!" Ji Qiubai has

lived for more than 30 years, and as soon as the other party said this, she sorted it out a little and immediately understood, the other party's words were nothing more than one meaning, she married a Gu Shao is exactly what Gu's mother meant. The implication is that Gu Shao was forced to marry her, which means that this girl actually came to find fault, but she married Gu Shao, but she didn't know what identity the other party came from. Woolen cloth!

Zhou Xuefei looked at Ji Qiubai's face that didn't change in any way, and scolded him fiercely in her heart, just pretend! Then he said quietly: "Actually, I have known Brother Gu Shao for quite a long time. He has always treated me very well. I am not afraid of your jokes. I used to think about marrying him in the future, but unfortunately I am not that lucky." Ji Qiubai smiled slightly. "I don't know what to call you?"

"Zhou Xuefei, you can call me Feifei. That's what Brother Gu Shao calls me." Ji Qiubai was
amused, and every word had to imply that Gu Shao had something to do with her, saying that the girl was not No one would believe in provoking their relationship between husband and wife, "Miss Zhou, hello, you and my wife are colleagues?"

Zhou Xuefei smiled sweetly, "No, we met in the hospital, Gu Shaoge was seriously injured and hospitalized at that time, I was the nurse in charge of his ward, so the two of us got to know each other, got along for a while, and then found that our personalities were very compatible, and we had a good time during that time."

Ji Qiubai looked at the other party's expression, and began to outline in his mind. There is a Tianlei dog blood drama.