chapter 80

Mrs. Ji sat on the sofa in her room with a slightly tired expression on her head, closed her eyes, and heard footsteps, but did not open her eyes, she only said in a hoarse voice: "Sit down."

Rong Jing was a little uneasy. Sitting down opposite her, she asked anxiously, "Old lady, do you have anything to do with me?" After a while , Mrs. Ji slowly opened her eyes, sat upright with her shriveled and thin body, and then slowly swept across Rong Jing with her sharp eyes. , until the other party looked uneasy, and then raised his slightly mean chin and said, "How long have you been here? If I remember correctly, it has been more than ten years?" Rong Jing felt bad, but did not dare to Of course, the old lady didn't expect her to answer, but continued: "In the past ten years, as a mother-in-law, I have not treated you in the slightest. , even the two children treat you with respect and love, just like a real mother..."

Rong Jing almost laughed angrily at the other party's reversal of black and white, and finally couldn't help interrupting Mrs. Ji, "Old lady, what do you want to say?  tell me straight? "

Ji Granny eyes flash, backing quite straight, bring a hint of sharp tone," If so, you and I will not beat about the bush! Army wife, our family gave you ten years His rich life and high status, when Jianjun wanted to marry you, his father and I didn't agree, but Jianjun's child wanted to marry you, so we were relieved. It's been ten or twenty years, you enjoy so many benefits, it should be time for you to contribute to this family." At the end of the sentence, the old lady's eyes flashed with a fierce light.

Rong Jing's eyes were red, her shoulders were shaking with anger, and she was almost speechless. She secretly told herself to calm down several times before raising her head and saying a word, as if it took all her strength to say: " I don't know how the old lady wants me to repay the Ji family?! I'm afraid my daughter-in-law is humble and can't help me!"

The old lady opened her mouth, revealing white and hard dentures, and the smile on her face was nothing. Gentle, it can even be said to be ferocious, "I don't need you to go through fire and water, and I don't need you to do anything wrong. You just need to divorce Jianjun immediately!"

Rong Jing stood up abruptly, her chest slumped and she was obviously angry, and her hand trembled when she pointed at Mrs. Ji: "Old lady, what are you talking about?! You can't even think about it! I won't die even if I die. Divorced from Jianjun!" In anger, Rong Jing almost forgot that the person in front of her was the mother-in-law she had been serving with trepidation.

Mrs. Ji's anger is obviously not less than that of Rong Jing, but she did not jump like the other party, but said in a calm tone what made Rong Jing never calm: "I don't want to divorce you and Jianjun at all. Sorry, I'm not asking for your opinion now. Whether you agree or disagree, this marriage is divorced! Don't worry, our Ji family will not treat you badly, I will give you a sum of money, enough for you and Those two words of yours will be yours for the rest of your life! Don't even think about making trouble, it will definitely be your own disadvantage if this matter becomes too big, you should weigh it yourself, don't forget, you still have two sons!"

Rong Jing was so angry that she calmed down and sneered, the old woman made it clear that she was going to anger her, and then swept her out of the house when things got too big! Hmph, don't think you'll be scared if you say a few words in such a bluff! She will definitely fight them to the end! But definitely not now, like a shrew, crying, making trouble and hanging herself!

Staring closely at Mrs. Ji for a long time, Rong Jing then turned and walked out.

Mrs. Ji didn't stop her, just sneered behind her. Since it's not soft, let's wait and see! She has a lot of means to clean up her, don't try to take a dime from her house!

---

Gu mother happily for JI Qiu White said: "Well count the days, in-laws tomorrow due to arrive, we have to arrange for someone to pick up."

Gu Shao two days before back to the camp, and their house resumed-law two of the world of the past, JI Qiubai When she was idle, she began to learn how to tie a sweater from Mother Gu. When she heard what Mother Gu said, she twisted the yarn in her hands and said, "Yes, but tomorrow I'm going to have an obstetric check-up, so I can't pick them up in person. ." Her tone was full of regret,

Mother Gu smiled and said, "The maternity check is important. We can just ask the driver Lao Zhou to pick him up tomorrow. He drives steadily and fast, so we can rest assured."

Ji Qiubai: "But Lao Zhou hasn't seen my mother and the others. There are so many people at the train station, I'm afraid he won't be able to find him, or I'll trouble you to go there tomorrow, and Xiao Xu can accompany me to the hospital, anyway, it's not the first time. Go once."

Mother Gu was embarrassed, "But I'm worried, Xiao Xu is frizzy, how can I trust you to give her to her."

Mother Gu said that, Ji Qiubai hesitated, after all, her belly is eight months old Now, there is still about a month before the due date, but Mother Gu takes her very seriously, for fear that something will go wrong.

While hesitating, the little nanny came over and said that Fang's mother was here. When Fang's mother came in, she saw that the two were embarrassed and asked what happened. Ji Qiubai had to repeat the matter embarrassedly. Fang's mother immediately smiled and said: "What's so embarrassing about this, I'm free tomorrow, sister Qian, if you can rest assured, I'll accompany Xiaobai to the hospital." After

hearing this, Mother Gu hurriedly said how embarrassed to trouble you. . But Mother Fang didn't care that she was free tomorrow, and she was free anyway, so Mother Gu accepted it gratefully, after all, it was a big help for her.

The next day, Ji Qiubai and Gu's mother went into two separate ways. Fang's mother was very happy to accompany Ji Qiubai to the maternity check-up. First, it was not false that she said that she was idle at home and bored. The generous and talkative Ji Qiubai is also very fond of it, and the most important thing is that this is an excellent opportunity to further promote the relationship between the two.

It was still the old professor who had shown Ji Qiubai before. The old professor first asked her to have a routine check-up, and then asked her about her recent health and appetite, and then told her that in some pregnant women who were also pregnant with twins. It is very rare for her to have such a smooth pregnancy, but also because she is pregnant with twins or her first child, the risk of childbirth is very high. It is recommended that she be admitted to the hospital after half a month to avoid accidents.

Ji Qiubai nodded to show that he knew.

The old professor finally reassured her, saying that although the risk is high, as long as you take good care of it, the chance of a natural birth is still very high.

When she came out of the hospital, Fang's mother kept comforting Ji Qiubai and making her feel at ease. Ji Qiubai listened tirelessly while thinking helplessly that it was their elders who were more nervous.

Standing in front of the busy hospital, Mother Fang finally stopped chattering and looked around while supporting Ji Qiubai, "Why isn't the driver here yet?"

Ji Qiubai also felt strange, but she quickly saw it with her sharp eyes. His own car slowly drove over, "Come on."

With the help of Fang's mother, Ji Qiubai got into the car carefully and sat down, and instructed the driver in front, "First go to the cake shop on Weiguo Street in Qiantou."

The driver snorted, and the car drove out slowly. Because he was worried about the pregnant woman in the car, the driver drove very slowly. It only took ten minutes by car on weekdays, but it took twenty-five minutes to reach the destination.

Weiguo Street is located in the commercial and trade center of City B, and the cake shop is located in the center of the lively pedestrian street. It is not convenient to park there. Ji Qiubai is inconvenient to move, and Fang's mother does not dare to let her walk there, so she asks what she needs to buy and asks the driver She put down at the intersection and helped her to buy.

After Fang's mother got off the car, because there was no parking here, the driver took Ji Qiubai and continued to wait for Fang's mother at the parking place in front.

The commercial center is very crowded with people, and today is the weekend, and the streets are crowded and bustling. The driver, Lao Wang, played a 12-point spirit and carefully paid attention to the situation in front of him. It was found that a black car suddenly rushed out in front, roaring and crashing into their car! The speed was so fast that it was too late to dodge, and Pharaoh could only steer the steering wheel to the right desperately without thinking. Then, with a loud bang, the two cars slammed into each other, and then he lost consciousness.

Ji Qiubai only felt the heat on the left side of her face, as if something was flowing down, and her eyes were quickly blinded. Her mind was blank, but her hands instinctively did not dare to let go, and a faint white light was condensed to protect her. Hold your stomach so it doesn't get squeezed.

The car accident happened in the downtown area, and even affected some pedestrians who didn't have time to dodge. Soon people gathered around to check, and some people immediately called the police.

The police came quickly and pulled up the cordon to direct the rescue. The fronts of the two cars were almost smashed to the point of being completely deformed.

"Come on the stretcher, there's a pregnant woman in this car!" Ji Qiubai heard this sentence in a trance, and finally regained his senses and withdrew the mental power released from his hands, but after withdrawing the mental power, she felt her stomach Pain faintly!

When Ji Qiubai was carried on the stretcher, she was still conscious, and someone beside her was asking her how she was feeling. With strength, he said intermittently, "I...I...may be... about to give birth..."

The man immediately yelled at the people around him after hearing this, "Quick, get into the ambulance and inform the hospital to prepare, pregnant women may be to be born! "

......

care of the mother and the mother rushed to the hospital when the season, only to see the mother party look anxiously outside the delivery room and turn, and approached we heard the delivery room came the hoarse shout Voice.

Mother Fang came up to them immediately after seeing them, and said to Mother Gu with a guilt expression: "Sister Qian, I'm sorry for you..."

Mother Gu interrupted her anxiously, "Now is not the time to talk about this, why is Xiaobai?

What's the matter ?!" Ji's mother was also anxiously beside her: "Yes, yes, how is it?!" Originally, she came to B City all the way, and was about to sit down happily for a cup of tea, but heard her daughter The news of the accident hardly scared her to death!

Fang's mother understood that they were anxious and scared, and immediately said: "The person was only slightly injured, but due to being frightened, he gave birth prematurely. It is twins and the fetal position is not correct. The doctor said..." She didn't know what to say about the rest. Exported.

Mother Gu looked at her face, her heart sank, but she forced herself to ask calmly, "What did the doctor say?"

Mother Fang took a deep breath, "The doctor said that it is very likely to be difficult to give birth, so let's take care of ourselves early. Prepare!"