Chapter 29

There was a lot of people and strength. For a whole day, when night fell, all the fruits had been loaded into the car and waiting to go. The workers who picked the fruits also received their wages from the foreman and dispersed, so the orchard after a noisy day soon became quiet. Come down.

A square wooden table was placed in front of the small tile house, and the light bulbs in the house were taken outside and hung on the door panel. The dizzy yellow light dazzled the nearby fruit trees.

Ji Mu asked Mrs. Feng to take a few crazy children to the house first, and the rest were waiting for the final settlement.

"Litchi totals 3,001 catties, longan totals 2,856 catties, and yellow skin attacks 3,121 catties." The two small accountants brought by Boss Zhang cooperated with each other.

Ji Qiubai looked at the number she had recorded in the notebook after calculation, and nodded to indicate agreement, one piece of eight for lychees, two pieces for longan, and one piece for yellow skin three. She quickly calculated the total amount - 15171.1 yuan.

"One piece of eight lychees, two pieces of longan, three pieces of yellow skin, the total payment is 15171.1 yuan." Among them, the older accountant with small glasses took a small book and said unhurriedly.

Ji Qiubai nodded again. Boss Zhang, who got an affirmative answer, immediately recruited the cashier, and placed several stacks of banknotes on the table according to the denominations. The concept of cheques is not popular these years, and most businesses are doing a little bigger. Those who order will bring a teller, and they will pay the cash just taken out of the bank.

Feng Fugui and Lu Hehua's fathers grow melons and vegetables all the year round, and they are so good at identifying the authenticity of banknotes. You only need to touch them to know the authenticity. Therefore, Ji Qiubai had already agreed with them to collect the money.

After the money and goods were over, Boss Zhang ordered his assistants to inform them that he could go. He turned his head and smiled like a Maitreya Buddha and said to them: "Your family has good fruits. I hope I can cooperate with you next year." Boss Zhang In recent years, I have been trying my best to find contacts and get on the way to export. This year I finally have a way, but the quality of the fruits cannot be ignored, and this batch of fruits is currently his most satisfying.

Lu Hehua has always been shrewd, and immediately said: "Then boss Zhang next year, don't forget to come around."

"Definitely, definitely." Boss Zhang laughed.

After the two groups of people spoke a few more polite words, Boss Zhang led the team and hurried away.

At this time, it was getting late. Today, everyone was tired for a day, and their faces were full of fatigue, especially Ji Mu. Although his face was full of smiles, he couldn't hide it. Ji Qiubai's heart was hanging up as he watched. I thought to myself that the plan of conditioning my mother's body must be put on the agenda as soon as possible.

Feng Fugui and Lu Hehua were still thinking about packing up their things before leaving, but Ji Qiubai immediately rejected them, saying that they would come back tomorrow to clean up. Ji Mu immediately made a sentence next to him: "I will go to town tomorrow to buy some things for the family."

Ji Qiubai had a meal and subconsciously looked at the direction of Gu Shao . The other party was holding a big broom and sweeping the bottom of the fruit basket. The rest of the wrapping paper seems to have not heard the words here, "Then I will clean up in a few days, it's the same, you see your face is pale, go back to rest first, remember to let Leizi or Xiaohong help You boil medicine ." Feng Fugui and his wife also noticed Ji Mu's face, they were shocked, and hurried Ji Mu back.

As soon as the three of them left, the orchard became quieter.

Ji Qiubai put the table away and put it back into the small tiled house. When he came out, Gu Shao had already cleaned up the ground, and was reaching out to remove the light bulb from the door. She hurriedly said: "Be careful not to touch the bottom. The cable is a bit leaky. Wait a minute, I'll turn off the light," he said and walked over, picked up the small back basket at the corner, and reached for the flashlight, but I rummaged through the small back basket and couldn't find it." It's broken, I forgot to bring it."

Gu Shao: "It's okay, I'll take it in carefully." He is tall, and took the light bulb off easily without tiptoeing at all.

Ji Qiubai nodded: "Then be careful."

There was no moon tonight . After the light bulb was taken in, the outside was plunged into darkness. However, due to mental power, Ji Qiubai could still see clearly around him. Of the scenery.

"Let's go," Gu Shao came out quickly, walked to her and took the small basket in her hand, and then naturally took her hand, "It's a bit dark, I'll take you away."

Ji Qiubai subconsciously wanted Withdrawing her hand, she was held tighter, unable to break free, so she blushed irresistibly in the dark. In fact, she could see clearly that there was something wrong! !

When the two returned to Ji's house, everyone else was waiting for them to come back for dinner. After dinner, Gu Shao went to his house. After sitting for a while, he said goodbye and said that he would come back tomorrow. The Ji family was slapped, and even if he wanted to stay, he would not toss back and forth, just because he couldn't squeeze.

Ji Qiubai went to Ji Mu's room before going back to bed. When entering, Ji Mu was playing with the painted camphor wooden box in her room, "Mom, why aren't you sleeping?" Ji Mu locked the box. , Pinned the key to her waist, and then turned around: "I'm putting away the money for selling fruit today."

Ji Qiubai came to Ji Mu for the money. She sat down on the edge of the bed and asked, "Mom." , How much money does our family owe others?"

Said this mother Ji began to worry: "You know that your aunt's family has two thousand, the second uncle in the west has 500, and your uncle's fifteen thousand, Leizi and Xiao The principal of the red school is eight hundred, and he owes one thousand for the fertilizer money."

Ji Qiubai counted it, a total of five thousand, um, the orchard's income has disappeared by one-third, and the remaining money will last until next year. It's almost impossible for the orchard to harvest again. You need money for food, money for school, or money for fertilizer. Alas, "Anyway, let's pay back the money first."

Ji Mu nodded, "Mom too. Thinking about it this way, everyone in the village is watching this bumper harvest in our orchard. If we don't know for sure, someone will poke our backbone in the back."

Ji Qiubai: "I have some time left to go to town. The credit union keeps it and it's not safe to put it at home. What if you put it in the box and it's bitten by cockroaches!"

Ji Mu agreed: "Let's talk about it when you've been busy with your married couple."

Ji Qiubai hesitated for a moment: "What will we do when we are married?" As a fake rural girl, she has no idea about these rural customs.

Ji Mu smiled, "It's nothing special. It's just that everyone has a drink, eats, rapses, recognizes relatives, and then some etiquette should be paid attention to. It's too late. I'll talk to you tomorrow. You go to bed first."

Ji Qiubai nodded.

It was quiet in the middle of the night, although very tired, Ji Qiubai entered the space after waiting for his sister beside him to fall asleep and found the medical collection. Because she didn't come from a major in her previous life, although she had bothered to study the medical collection before, the progress was still not fast, and she could only learn slowly. It was still a cloud when she looked at everything, but she remembered Ji Mu's prescriptions. They are all traditional Chinese medicines for warming tonic and conditioning, which are generally used for women who are suffering from severe physical loss. The prescription is okay, but Ji Mu has taken it for many years, but I don't know why it has no effect. Ji Qiubai found the records of the corresponding medicine in the medical collection, pondering the medicinal properties of each medicine, and quickly found out where the problem was, Ji Mu One of their prescriptions is ginseng tablets, which is the key to the whole prescription. The requirement is good ginseng tablets, but good ginseng is very valuable. How can they afford to eat them in their home environment, they can only use ordinary ginseng tablets. The ginseng film is substituted, so it will not play any role.

Ji Qiubai immediately thought of the medicine garden in front of the small building, where there were good ginseng. In addition, the medical collection records that the medicinal springs in the space have very high therapeutic value, and it is better to use the medicinal springs to assist the treatment while the patients are being treated.

Seeing this, Ji Qiubai's thoughts about Ji's mother's body were finally let go. Now that the reason has been found, she will secretly replace the ginseng tablets in Ji's medicine bag at that time, and the medicinal spring water is better. Now, which rural family does not boil water and bathe by itself, although it is very hot summer, Ji Mu can't stand the cold and must wash warm water. She can just add some water when she boils.

The next day was less than five o'clock, Ji Qiubai was called by Ji's mother. They were going to the town today to buy things for tomorrow's appointment. Not only the two of them, but also her uncle and his wife, were going together. There is also a corresponding ceremony for the marriage ceremony. In addition, it is necessary to set up a few tables to entertain relatives and friends, and tell everyone about the marriage agreement of the two families and also recognize the marriage by the way. Feng Fugui and Lu Hehua are in charge of purchasing various ingredients for the banquet today.

A group of people drove the morning bus all the way to the town. Today is a polder day, and many shops opened early. The four broke up at the entrance of the market, and then Ji Qiubai was dragged by Ji's mother to the famous tailor shop in the town.

Since time is too late, it will definitely be too late to order new clothes. Ji Mu directly picked the ready-to-wear garments. This time Ji Qiubai had to choose her own clothes. She was frightened by the big red dress last time, and she really didn't dare to compliment Ji mother. Vision.