Chapter 13: Fruit Thief

After buying all the things to buy, the three siblings finally went back home, because they were not willing to spend a dollar on the car, the three of them just walked back on their legs.

It was almost noon when I returned to the village. During lunch time, the village was quiet. The three of them occasionally walked past other people's homes. There were always some particularly gossips in the village chasing them out with their rice bowls and asked if they were selling at the market. The lychee and longan are gone, how much did you sell for a catty, are they sold out, and so on. Just ask how much money you earned. Ji Qiubai has long been offended by the straightforwardness and gossip of the villagers. I pulled the topic directly away, dazzled the other person three or two times, and then forgot the question I wanted to ask in the first place.

On the way back, Ji Qiubai had already instructed his younger brother and sister not to talk about what happened in the market before Ji's mother, so that Ji's mother was not worried, and both of them obediently nodded and agreed.

But no matter how good her abacus is, the speed of the spread of rumors can't be matched.

As soon as the three of them entered the door, Ji Qiu Bailian had not had time to put down the basket he was carrying, when he was greeted by Ji Muqiang and touched it up and down.

Ji Qiubai stared at Ji Mu's face as white as a piece of paper. He probably understood, and said hurriedly, "Mom, I'm fine."

Ji Mu was relieved after confirming that her daughter was fine, and then slapped her. head, mouth and shouted: "They will see ducked away, and you will be conceited, do not look at how much weight they have, you scared me to it."

mouth While talking to blame words , But the deep love in his tone could not be concealed. Ji Qiubai suddenly remembered that in his previous life, in order to get a word of concern from his parents, he directly cut several bloody wounds on his hand with a pencil sharpener. As a result, But only got one sentence how to be so careless.

"If there is another time, you hide away for me!" Ji Mu angrily came to a conclusion, and then woke up, "Bah, bah, my crow's mouth, there is absolutely no next time."

Ji Qiubai suddenly smiled. , Smiled happily with a kind of relief, it was natural, and playfully raised his hand to salute Ji Mu: "Oh, sir!"

Ji Mu was amused, and she touched her forehead with her hand, "It will coax me." Ji Qiuhong and Ji Qiulei who were

watching also laughed.

After the family laughed for a while, Ji Mu asked again: "Is there a good thank you for saving your young man." Ji

Qiubai thought of Gu Shao, and the doubts that had been put down for a while came up again, and shook his head: "Just thank you. , When I come back, people will be far away."

Ji Mu sighed: "I don't leave a name for being a good person these days. If you run into it in the future, you must thank them well ." Ji

Qiubai nodded, this is natural. , And whether this Gu Shao was the Gu Shao she had known in her previous life, she also wanted to know clearly.

After this topic, the family finally mentioned the business.

Ji Qiubai spread all the money from selling fruit today on the dinner table. The money was a bit shattered. Almost all were one or two yuan, one and two cents. Everyone counted them together. After counting twice, they finally came up with an amount. Ji Qiu After Bai added the money for shopping, he reported the numbers, and the rest of the people stayed.

Two hundred and one three cents, this is all the money you get from selling fruit.

Season mother could not help but ask: "There is no count good too."

JI Qiu looked a little white mother could not believe the season is certainly shaking his head, "Well twice wrong."

Season father during his lifetime people do live mud, The month that I got the most money was only more than 500 yuan, which is almost equivalent to half a month's salary of last season's father! There was a burst of ecstasy on Ji's mother's face, and Ji Qiuhong and Ji Qiulei opened their mouths with a grin, and Ji Qiulei even waved his lanky arms excitedly.

In fact, I can't blame Ji Mu for being so happy. In the past years, their small hills produced low yields and no one came to collect them in wholesale. The bulk sales were not high because of the poor quality of the fruits. In the end, the money from selling the fruits after deducting the cost of pesticides and fertilizers could hardly make much money. Money, but now it's half a month's salary from someone else's in one morning. If you think about the small hill full of trees, you will wake up in dreams.

"These kinds of fruits are still relatively few on the market, so they are more expensive," Ji Qiubai explained. "After another half a month, the price will drop. At that time, it will be sold for two yuan. It's

damn." "It's not bad to be able to sell two yuan." Ji Mu carefully collected the money, and after deducting the money for shopping, there was still 161 yuan and four cents left.

This is the case. The output of the small hill-head fruit tree is now 30% larger than that of the ordinary fruit tree. There is no need to worry about not being able to sell it. However, there is still a problem of sales. It is impossible to sell such a large amount of fruit. Ji Qiubai asked Ji's mother: "Mom. So many fruits can't be sold out. Where can we find a wholesaler?"

Ji Mu brought up the food left for the three sisters, "Don't worry about this. I told your uncle. There are some in their village. A big grower, every year a wholesaler comes to harvest the fruit, I asked your uncle to help."

That's good, Ji Qiubai nodded.

The three siblings were busy all morning, and they were so hungry that their backs were stuck on their belly. Originally, after selling the fruit, Ji Qiubai bought a sesame seed cake for each of his siblings, but it was long on the way back to the village from the market. Digested. After the meal was served, all three of them immediately took a big bite of the meal.

Ji Mu had eaten it a long time ago, and went to the corner of the room and pulled the basket with things to tidy up.

When she found the three catties of pork and about half a catty of liver and a few large pig bones, she had a meal, and her heart became inexplicably sad. It's been a long time since the family hasn't seen the meat and fish, and it's not enough for her to suffer, but her son and daughter We...I raised my eyes and looked at the three sons and daughters who were struggling, and I felt comforted again. God treated her well, and gave her three sons and daughters who are so sensible and caring. She wants to get better too, she wants to cherish her luck.

After eating, the three siblings were sent by Ji's mother to make up for their sleep. They went out before dawn today, and the blue circle under them made Ji's heartache for a while.

The younger sister next to me quickly went to sleep, but Ji Qiubai couldn't fall asleep. She wondered if that Gu Shao was the Gu Shao she knew? It's just that the information she currently has in her hands is really too little.

In the previous life, she and Gu Shao had almost no intersection when they were in high school, and Gu Shao rarely mentioned to her about herself and his family after being familiar with her. He only said that his mother had passed away a few years, and she still remembers it clearly. At that time, Gu Shao had a heavy sorrow when he mentioned his mother, but she later heard a lot about Gu Shao and his family from others. It is said that his grandfather is an old political commissar and his father also lives. Higher vocational school, but his parents divorced at an early age. Later, the father remarried. The stepmother was a terrible stepmother. It was just a decent life for her husband, but because he was the only son and grandson of the Gu family. Father Gu and Father Gu take this grandson very seriously. / Son's.

However, Ji Qiubai has not confirmed the above to Gu Shao. After all, these issues are too sensitive and private, and she is afraid that she might accidentally poke others' wounds.

It shouldn't be the same person. If she remembers correctly, Gu Shao in her previous life should be in the Southwest Military Region at the moment, but the Gu Shao at the market looked like a soldier, and Ji Qiubai was thinking about sleeping in a daze. Finished.

Not knowing how long he slept, Ji Qiubai was awakened by a loud noise outside the house.

When she listened attentively, she heard a sentence clearly: "Those who are in the sun will dare to steal, and they will be able to wait until the night is dark."

Ri Chengcheng is their dialect, which means broad daylight.

Ji Qiubai sat up utterly.

The younger sister Ji Qiuhong, who was sleeping next to her, was also woken up, rubbing her eyes and asked: "Sister, what's the matter?"

Ji Qiubai got out of bed and put on shoes, and said, "It's okay, you continue to sleep, I'll go out to take a look."