Chapter 40

Zhou Xuefei is a student of the Department of Nursing at the Department of Nursing in City B of the Tian Dynasty. Although she was only in the third grade, she relied on her family's strong relationship. Before the end of her junior year, she went to the intensive care area of ​​the famous military hospital in city B for an internship. The students were envious. Teachers and classmates, the military area hospital can't be entered casually, of course, there is no need to worry about the future.

Military area hospitals are very cautious and strict in the selection of talents each year, and the difficulty index is comparable to that of three or six generals, so those who can enter are very good. But when everyone tried so hard to get in, but you easily got in with your relationship, then don't blame people for thinking about you in their hearts, and distance yourself from you intentionally or unintentionally. It's secretly squeezing you out, but Zhou Xuefei is a capable person. It didn't take long for him to enter the intensive care area with excellent skills and excellent social skills, and he became familiar with doctors and nurses in the intensive care area. People speak of her for her good relationship, and they are full of praise.

Early in the morning of this day, Zhou Xuefei, as usual, followed the old nurses who took them to the room with a few young nurses.

When she finished training in the last ward, she was pushing the nursing cart to go back.

The old nurse Lu Wenqi shouted: "Zhou Xuefei, why are you going? The tour hasn't been finished yet?"

Zhou Xuefei stopped immediately and asked in confusion, "Isn't the tour finished?" There are not many patients in the intensive care unit, all patients. She has memorized all the information in her heart.

"A new one came last night, in ward 1, you didn't know if you were on duty last night." Lu Wenqi explained.

"Ah, that's it." Ward one? ! Zhou Xuefei pushed the car and turned around, thinking about the identity of the patient in her heart. Military area hospitals are not accessible to ordinary people, and those who can live in the intensive care area are not high-ranking figures or non-rich but expensive. The government has a lot of money. People who have a relationship, this is also the reason why her family tried their best to arrange her into the intensive care unit.

Entering ward 1, Zhou Xuefei saw the person lying on the hospital bed with an oxygen inhaler at a glance. There were tubes all over his body. The life monitor on the table next to the bed was beeping, watching. She looked like a man, she thought to herself.

"The potion is almost gone. You can quickly replace the wormwood with a new one." Lu Wenqi assigned everyone to work, and an apple-faced nurse immediately responded.

"Zhou Xuefei, you should wipe his hands, feet and face, and be careful not to get his wounds, don't get his wounds, and Dai Mini to see if the urine bag is full, and when it's full, go and pour it down."

Everyone immediately began their tasks in an orderly manner.

Zhou Xuefei took a hot towel and walked to the front of the hospital bed. The oxygen inhaler covered almost half of the man's face, but she still clearly saw a resolute and handsome face. She looked at the same age as her, because she had just done it. After the operation, the other party's brows were frowned, and his lips were pale and chapped. Zhou Xuefei searched in his mind, but still did not find information about the identity of the man in front of him.

"Zhou Xuefei, what are you doing in a daze, don't hurry up." Lu Wenqi yelled while looking at it from behind.

She came back awkwardly, "Hey. Then carefully lifted the quilt away, but unexpectedly took a breath of air-conditioning. The man was so badly injured that his body was almost covered with blood-stained bandages. She didn't dare to think about it, she hurryed. Holding a hot towel, I carefully wiped the skin of the other person jjj outside.

Everyone was professionally trained, so they completed their tasks quickly. When

pushing the trolley out of the ward, Zhou Xuefei looked back again. , Could not help asking Lu Wenqi, who was walking in the front: "Sister, what is the identity of the patient in Room One? "

Lu Wenqi stopped, turned her head, frowning, and sternly said: "When you came in, I told you that in addition to the technical requirements of our job, the most important thing is to learn to say less and do more!" What you should know will let you know, don't ask what you don't know. "The words made Zhou Xuefei blush, and she quickly apologized. The other nurses lowered their heads and dared not make a sound. After returning to the nurse's station, the pager on Lu Wenqi's body rang, she picked it up and looked at it and said to everyone. : "I'm going to a meeting in Building 3, you guys take care of it here. "

After Lu Wenqi left, the low pressure atmosphere was wiped out. Dai Mini, who has always loved gossip, immediately said: "Senior sister just looked so ugly, she almost didn't scare me to death, Feifei, are you okay."

Zhou Xuefei shook her head, "Senior sister criticized. That's right, I just did it wrong." It was indeed that she had just overstepped, and Lu Wenqi is understandable to criticize her. If she changes to an unkind superior, maybe a report will be posted, and then it will be up to the point. Political issues.

Dai Mini stuck her tongue out, and then said mysteriously to everyone: "Do you know who is lying in Ward No. 1?"

Zhou Xuefei's heart moved, but her face didn't show up.

The wormwood standing not far from her let out a disdainful cry: "Don't you know?"

Dai Mini turned her head and glared at her, and this guy liked to pour cold water on her: "Although I don't know..." She prolonged her voice.

The wormwood showed a smile as expected.

Dai Mini immediately said: "But I know what his surname is?"

Mugwort cut and said, "What's the use of knowing the surname?!"

Zhou Xuefei immediately took the conversation and asked, "What is the surname?" That's all. As long as she knows the other party's surname, it's not easy to find out the other party's identity.

Dai Mini glared at the wormwood again, and then whispered to Zhou Xuefei and the other little nurses who had approached with interest: "You don't know how sensational the patient came in in Room 1, and two rows of special soldiers with live ammunition guarded the entrance. Yes, there were several high-ranking leaders in the same company. Later I heard that there was the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the patient was operated on by the dean himself. When he came here, I was on duty at the front desk. I vaguely heard Senior Sister Wenqi and other senior sisters calling that person Gu or something. "

Gu? Zhou Xuefei's heart moved, and immediately thought of the Gu family, a powerful figure in the capital, but as far as she knows, the Gu family will only have one daughter in the third-generation direct line. If it weren't the direct male grandson, the Gu family wouldn't be so nervous.

Everyone listened with gusto, and even the wormwood couldn't help but leaned over and asked softly, "What is your name, Gu, and why did he suffer such a serious injury?"

Dai Mini curled her lips: "Who knows? These are all secrets. According to the rules, we can't inquire about it. If you don't, you will be conceited. "

Speaking of this, everyone was stunned. If someone knew that they were discussing this way in private, it was not a joke, so they broke up quickly.

And Zhou Xuefei thought about it in her heart, and she must ask her father when she gets home from a rest. , She thought to herself. After a noisy morning passed, the crowd for the fair gradually dispersed. After Ji Qiubai sent away the last customer, she looked at the fruit on the shelf. Almost all the fruit was two-thirds gone. Look at the faces of other people, including Gu's mother, everyone can't hide their smiles.

There are no guys who cook in the shop, and it takes almost an hour to go back and forth to Jijia Village, so Jiqiubai gives Ji Mother and Gu's mother took two small children to eat outside first. She looked at the shop first, and when they came back, it was her turn to eat. Naturally, everyone had no objection. When

Ji Qiubai was left in the shop, She ordered some of the remaining fruits. Today's sales are amazing. Of course, besides the good quality of the fruits and the cheap prices, it may also be due to the reason that today is a polder day. The question of how to maintain sales in the future. For people whose average annual income is still at the level of four to five hundred, it is impossible to buy fruit every day. It is enough to buy it once or twice. Buying every day is a luxury, who The family can bear it. Thinking about it this way, Ji Qiubai began to feel that selling fruits alone is no longer enough, and her eyes swept to the vegetable stall outside the door. With a move in her heart, she immediately had an idea, since fruits can be grown in space, then Vegetables should also be okay. Fruits cannot be eaten every day, but vegetables cannot be eaten every day. Whose table can leave vegetables?