Chapter 86

Looking at Ji Qiubai's slightly surprised eyes, Rong Jing explained with a smile: "Just in time to see the old problem, I heard that you were born here, so I dropped by to see."

Although Ji Qiubai didn't like seeing each other very much, But as the saying goes, stretch out your hand and don't hit the smiling face. She pulled out a fake smile and said, "You have a heart."

Rong Jing stepped forward and looked at the pink and tender child who was placed in the incubator through the glass . She liked it. One sentence: "Very cute child." The other party had no plans to leave immediately, so Ji Qiubai had to deal with it patiently: "Thank you for the compliment."

Rong Jing smiled and turned to look back at her: "You don't have to be so polite, say Get up, in fact, I think we are really destined." Seeing Ji Qiubai's puzzled sunshine, Rong Jing continued: "Actually, I have a young daughter, her name is Ji Qiubai, about the same age as you, the most important thing is Like you, she is very beautiful, well-behaved, and caring," Rong Jing's voice became softer and softer, and her face became softer and softer, as if caught in a long-term memory, "Sometimes I look at you, I felt a very familiar feeling, as if she was standing in front of me again..."

Ji Qiubai looked at Rong Jing who was immersed in the good memories of the past, and his heart was full of disgust. , Since she has memory, she has never given her a good face, some are just indifferent, disgusting, hated faces, who are you doing such a pretentious attitude now? !

"You and your little daughter have a really good relationship?" Ji Qiubai pretended to be curious and wanted to ignore him, but in the end she was so disgusted that she wanted to pierce the sullen expression on his face.

Rong Jing was choked for a moment, as if she had been stabbed in a sore spot, her face turned pale, and then she smiled covertly, and then said sadly: "She has passed away."

Ji Qiubai looked at the flash on the other's face. After the embarrassment, I finally felt a little better, but I still chose to continue to poke the other person's heart mercilessly, "I'm sorry, I mentioned your sadness, but, with a mother as good as you, I believe your daughter Must be very happy."

Rong Jing was so choked again that she couldn't speak, and said a little uncomfortably: "Hehe, maybe," and then said: "I still have a few things to do, so I won't bother you. When your child is full moon, the full moon wine must be served. Please."

Ji Qiubai didn't nod or shake his head, smiled, waved his hand and said, "Then go slowly."

Rong Jing absently didn't know what she was thinking, didn't pay attention, turned around and left .

-

Two days, Zhou XueFei feelt like she is in hell, every question she is second to one second trial boil over, at the beginning, she died not say anything biting her tongue, waiting for her mother to rescue her, but two days passed without any news, and no one came to bail her out, and her heart slowly began to shake.

Then today, the two police officers in charge of interrogating her did not press her in various forms as usual, but said to her with a rather relaxed expression, "Miss Zhou, do you still want to say something today?"

Zhou Xuefei was silent, her face was haggard, and she was struggling in her heart.

Seemingly seeing the hesitation on her face, one of the police officers said, "By the way, one of the suspects in this case, Ye Jianlan, has also been arrested by us."

Zhou Xuefei was startled and looked up at the other party. He smiled at her and said nothing more.

After a while, Zhou Xuefei seemed to have made up her mind, bit her lip and asked, "If I have said it all, can it be relieved when I go to court in the future?" The two policemen looked at each other and smiled, "It still have to depend on your testimony and evidence."

...

On the other hand, Ye Jianlan was also not doing well, it has been a day and a night since she was brought, but Gu Nansheng's side is completely silent, although the police There is not enough evidence to detain her for a maximum of 48 hours, but she can't stay for a second.

Just when she was getting more and more anxious, the two policewomen guarding came over to open the door and motioned her to go out. She was overjoyed, did Gu Nansheng solve the problem.

However, under the escort of the two female police officers, Ye Jianlan found that her destination was still the same interrogation room as before, and she suddenly raised her mind again.

"Ms. Ye, we now suspect that you have something to do with the car accident and murder that took place on the pedestrian street on December 12, and according to the confession of the criminal suspect Zhou Xuefei, you ordered all this..." Before the other party's words were finished, Ye Jianlan screamed out in a hysterical manner, "It's none of my business, I haven't done anything, don't wrong me." The young policeman smiled and took out an evidence bag, "We have Zhou Xuefei here to provide A copy of the recording, after the determination of the relevant departments, one of the voices is yours. In the recording, you instructed Zhou Xuefei to drive the victim Ji Qiubai to death, and also said that any problems will be borne by you, and promised to give Zhou Xuefei a sum of money." After listening to the other party's words, Ye Jianlan's eyes were fixed on the evidence bag in the other party's hand, no, it was impossible, how could Zhou Xuefei want to record, the other party must have lied to her! But if Is it true? Ye Jianlan stood up suddenly and leaned over, trying to grab something.

However, the two policewomen behind her quickly held her down, Ye Jianlan couldn't move, her face was pressed so tightly that she was pressed against the glass on the table top, and the gruesome face in the struggle could be seen at a glance.

The young police officer put away the evidence bag and said honestly, "Ms. Ye, even if you insist on not admitting your guilt, with this piece of evidence, we can still prosecute you for attempted murder, or even life imprisonment. Or more than ten years in prison."

Hearing this, Ye Jianlan seemed to have been drained of all her vitality, and her whole body was paralyzed.

The man motioned the two policewomen to let her go, and continued: "If you explain things clearly now, the judge will consider your behavior in the future and give a lighter sentence."

Ye Jianlan said nothing.

The young police officer was not in a hurry, but continued: "By the way, you have been in the detention center all day and night. Maybe you don't know some news?" Seeing Ye Jianlan's eyes flashing, he continued, " Minister of Foreign Affairs Gu Nansheng and your brother Ye Jianxing took high bribes in the famous "Taisha" land bidding case a year ago and disclosed the bottom of the bid to Hengyuan Construction Co., Ltd. They have now been arrested and brought to justice. He will be charged by the police for fraud, bribery and other charges."

Ye Jianlan was stunned as if struck by lightning, and after a while, she recovered her voice, "You don't need to say that if you want to lie to me, you know. We can sue you for libel!" The young police officer shrugged indifferently, then pushed the stack of newspapers in front of her in front of her.

Ye Jianlan didn't move, but stared at each other steadily.

"Whether what I said is true or false, you can tell at a glance."

Ye Jianlan picked up one of the newspapers, the time was today, and then the headline was-

"The famous foreign minister and his wife and brother, the former Land Administration Bureau The minister accepts high bribes and will be prosecuted today."

Ye Jianlan looked at the bold black font in disbelief. She hurriedly picked up a few other copies. The headlines were different in bold black, but they were similar in meaning.

Ye Jianlan felt a deep sense of fear in her heart, her husband and younger brother were unable to protect themselves, so who could save her!

"Can I make a phone call?" Compared with the disdainful attitude at the beginning, Ye Jianlan's tone was a little more cautious and flattering.

The young police officer shook his head, "Ms. Ye, don't you understand your situation now? No one can save you, so let's confess and be lenient." After a while, Ye Jianlan's hands under the table trembled, and she finally spoke. : "If I said it all, would you help me plead with the judge."

However, the other party's expression was irrefutable, and he only said: "We will explain your situation in the report submitted. As for the judge's decision, it is up to him, Ms. Ye, you should look more clearly, you have already no other way you can go. "

Ye Jianlan:" I say, I say ...... "

----

Gu Nansheng was taken when the Anti-Corruption Bureau, the thought will immediately be closely trial, the result is, Li Hongjun brought a pile of evidence bags, and then explained to him what the evidence was one by one, and finally said: "Mr. Gu, we will accuse you and the former director of the Land Administration, Ye Jianxing, on charges of fraud, bribery, and illegal operations. If you file a public prosecution, you have the right to remain silent now, but every sentence you say will be used as evidence in court in the future."

Gu Nansheng already knew that this matter could not be undone when he read the evidence. There is hope that the old man behind him will take action as soon as possible to prevent him from falling into such a miserable situation. The title of foreign minister will definitely be finished, but as long as the old man is there, he will not worry about not being able to turn around in the future, so he does not care for himself. In defense, he just nodded his head expressionlessly to confess his guilt. This move made Li Hongjun feel a little bit lost in a tough battle.

Because Gu Nansheng pleaded guilty in a good manner, he was soon released on bail pending trial, and Mr. Gu gave him a security deposit of 200,000 yuan. In the 1990s, it was a huge sum of money.

Gu Nansheng, who was released on bail, was immediately informed that his position as Minister of Foreign Affairs had been taken down, which was all expected, but Gu Nansheng was still in a bad mood. He didn't want to lose his temper in his old age, how could he bear it, so he hurriedly looked back at the old house and saw the old man Gu, but he didn't expect him to flinch and ask the old housekeeper Gu Ping, but Gu Ping said he didn't know where the old man went, Gu Nansheng suddenly remembered himself His daughter, he hurriedly asked Gu Ping, Gu Ping said that the young lady went out with the old man, and she didn't know where she went.

His wife was still squatting in the police station, and his father and daughter couldn't find Ying'er. Gu Nansheng was almost overwhelmed. He suddenly realized that if he lost his father and the position of Minister of Foreign Affairs, it would be as if he had nothing.

I can't find my father, but he still has an officer son? Gu Nansheng slapped his head sharply, I was in trouble, no matter how much I hate him, I can't ignore him!

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this was the case, so Gu Nansheng hurriedly asked Gu Ping to prepare a car for him, and he went to the military area.

I don't know if Gu Nansheng was lucky or not. Today, Gu Shao happened to be away from the hospital and went back to the military area. Gu Nansheng has now lost the title of Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Dad has also disappeared. Of course, he can't go straight to the military camp as before, but can only wait near the gate of the military. Then, after waiting for almost an afternoon, when he was about to lose his patience, he finally saw Gu Shao's special car drive out.

Gu Nansheng hurriedly asked the driver to stop the car, and asked the driver to ask Gu Shao to meet him.

The driver got out of the car and stopped the car according to the words, then leaned his hand on the rolled down window and said something, and then quickly ran back.

Gu South or he can not wait to open asked: "? How did the people take over"

the driver embarrassed young man scratched his head hair, and said:. "Minister, Colonel Gu ask yourself a trip to the past,"

Gu South rose almost angry when he heard back off Angrily, "That little bastard said that?!" The

little driver nodded with difficulty, "Colonel Gu said, if you don't come within 5 minutes, he will leave."

Gu Nansheng hated it so much, but he thought that he had Begging to come, I had to suppress my anger first, got out of the car and walked over.

Gu Shao was sitting in the driver's seat. He didn't bring the driver today. He looked blankly at Gu Nansheng walking towards him with a blue face. A mocking smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and then he raised the window that he had just rolled down. came up.

Gu Nansheng stood beside the car window, banging on the glass vigorously, and said in a commanding tone: "Get off the car, I have something to talk to you about!"

Gu Shao smiled silently, and then said: "What do we have to talk about, it's a waste of time !"

Gu Nansheng saw the shape of his mouth clearly, and was so angry that he slapped the car window, "Get down! I'm your father!"

Gu Shao rolled down the car window, stared at Gu Nansheng and said word by word: "What qualifications do you have to order, when I look at you, you are not even a fart, and you want to come to me to exonerate? Hehe, don't be delusional! You just wait for jail time. Come on, don't worry, you won't be lonely then, because you won't be alone!"

After speaking, he didn't care that Gu Nansheng still put his hand on the door, he started the car and drove away, almost dragging him out.

Gu Nansheng stayed where he was and was so angry that he was smoking.

----

driven by some caring people above the recent two cases B sensation City, one downtown street car accident attempted murder, and second B City officials bribery case, soon the court accepted.

The first was the attempted murder in a car accident on a downtown street. Ji Qiubai attended the entire trial as the victim. In the courtroom, she looked at Zhou Xuefei crying bitterly at her regrets and the hateful eyes she occasionally cast on her, and suddenly felt that Zhou Xuefei was very pitiful, a woman who always lived in her own thoughts and was always self-centered, hateful Sad again. Ye Jianlan wasn't much better either. Fan, the noble lady who usually carried her, was far away from her. She was wearing a large prison uniform and her face was haggard, and she sat in the dock with a blank expression.

In addition, there was another person who caught Ji Qiubai's attention, that is Gu Shao's half-sister Gu Nannan, looking at his mother with a hint of stubbornness, a hint of sadness and a hint of disappointment, although his face was expressionless, Her tightly pursed lips betrayed her mood, and her waist was straight, as if she would not be knocked down.

After a two-hour adjournment, the judge began to read the judgment. After a lengthy statement, the judge said that Zhou Xuefei was convicted of attempted murder. In view of the fact that he was an accomplice and had a good attitude of confession, he was sentenced to eight years in prison in accordance with the relevant laws of the Criminal Law, deprived of Political rights for five years, and Ye Jianlan was convicted of attempted murder and was the principal criminal. According to the relevant laws of the Criminal Law, he was sentenced to 15 years in prison and deprived of political rights for 10 years!

After hearing the verdict, Xuefei and Ye Jianlan in the dock looked like they were struck by lightning, and they all expressed their dissatisfaction and demanded an appeal.

But none of this mattered about Ji Qiubai. After the court was over, she took Gu Shao's hand and walked out of the courthouse. The warm winter sun outside the courthouse shone on the two of them, filling them with an indescribable sense of comfort.

It's really nice weather today.

Ji Qiubai thought so, of course, this might be because she was in a good mood.