Chapter 45

"The sixth day of the next month is a good day to get married. If nothing happens that day, you can only wait for another two months, which is the ninth day of October." The master with reading glasses holds an old calendar in one hand and records in the other. Gu Shao and Ji Qiubai's birthday horoscopes were written slowly and methodically on the black and yellow paper.

Gu Mu pinpointed and calculated, in less than 20 days, will he rush a little, and it is still a problem whether Gu Shao can come back in time. Ji Mu thinks the same thing. The two looked at each other. Uncertainty can be seen in the eyes of the other person.

Gu's mother thought for a while, and said to Ji's mother, "Or on the sixth day of next month. When I go back to the town post office next time, I will send a telegram to Gu Shao and ask him to come back."

Ji's mother naturally has no objection.

The two asked some questions about ordinary marriage. Finally, Mother Gu took out a red packet and handed it to the master, "Thank you, master!" According to local customs, ask about the marriage and give it to you after you ask. The other party's red envelopes are up to you to decide, but the big joy will not go away after all.

The teacher touched the thickness of the red envelope in his hand, and the wrinkles on his face relaxed, "Congratulations." After that, he said to the two of them: "Is there anyone in the family who wants to fortune telling about marriage?"

Ji Mu thought for a while. Decided to tell two small fortune tellers. The master is a famous fortune telling master here. It is said that both fortune telling and fortune telling are very accurate, and people often come here admiringly. In the past, she believed in these aspects, but she had no attitude if she didn't believe it, but now she wants to calculate it as a reference.

Naturally, the master had no reason to push the business outward, so he directly took out a piece of black paper and asked her to write down the birth date of the fortune-telling person.

After Ji Mu picked up the brush on the side and wrote it down, she looked at the teacher a little nervously. There is a saying in the local area that it is not suitable for fortune-telling.

The master took the black yellow paper and squinted his eyes for a long time. He kept pinching his right hand and murmured in his mouth: "Ji Qiuhong, the five elements are prosperous and lack of wood and gold; Ji Qiulei, the five elements are prosperous and soil Wood lacks gold; both of them are the sun's main stem, born at the end of the four seasons; they must have money to help, but avoid too much water, difficult hours, and running at a few hours, and the nobles will help the sky to rise, and the prosperity of the old age will be long and good luck. Fate."

Ji Mu heard dizzyly before, but she understood the last sentence, she couldn't help but said: "Thank you, Master." Although it is still open to question, but good words are loved by everyone. But I didn't want to hear a sneer next to him: "These country folks are really ignorant." The voice is crisp and pleasant. It is the voice of the young girl. Although the voice is not loud, it is enough for them to hear clearly.

The three of them looked up and saw four or five young girls standing two or three meters away from them. Several of them held a lottery in their hands. It is estimated that the lottery will be cancelled just after asking for the lottery. The dressing is not like the locals at all, it is probably tourists from other places.

The master's face flushed red, "God is up, you little girl, don't talk nonsense ." Regardless of Lu Wanting's prevention, Gu Nannan strode over, "Fate is up to me, and you foolish country folks will Think of going to the fortune-telling." The words offended many people nearby. They all glared at Gu Nannan.

Lu Wanting followed nervously and pulled her in a low voice: "Nannan, don't do this." Gu Nannan squinted. He curled his lips: "I'm not wrong."

Ji Mu didn't feel anything, she just listened to her, and she didn't expect her two children to not have to fight hard with such a few words, but this little girl said Although it is not unreasonable, it is not good to say it so loudly. Now he said to the master: "Children have ears and no heart, master don't take it to heart." The master's expression improved a little, Gu Nannan She looked upset and wanted to say something, but Lu Wanting covered her mouth and forcibly pulled it away. Several other little girls also hurriedly followed, even the sign was puzzled.

Mother Gu looked at the little girls who were away, and she always felt that Gu Nannan looked familiar, but she couldn't remember where she had seen it, so she had to give it up.

————