Chapter 75

Rong Jing wanted to push the door, but the door was locked, so she could only say softly, "It's Mom."

Lou Bin pulled his short blond messy hair, naked and wearing shorts, and appeared behind the door with a tired face, "Mom. , what's wrong?" The voice was hoarse.

Rong Jing's brows wrinkled even deeper, she even smelled the strong smell of alcohol coming from her son, "Did you go fooling around again last night?"

Lou Bin yawned, tears were about to fall, "How come, a friend When I came back from country M, a few brothers gathered to celebrate, Mom, I'm so sleepy, I'll continue to sleep."

"Don't sleep, have you forgotten, today is Saturday, hurry up and pack up and wait.

I'm going back to the old house next time!" Lou Bin yawned again, then curled his lips and said, "I'm not going, it's boring, it's a family gathering, and every time the old lady doesn't give a good face, I don't want to make fun of myself. . "

"! What did you say muddy words! "" shut up "Rong Jing stared at his son, the tone is very harsh,

Lou Bin looked at the mother's face increasingly fierce, had reluctantly authentic:" I know, I do not say Okay!"

Rong Jing sighed in her heart, what was this all about, and her tone softened a little, "What can you say, what can't you say, you are so old, you don't need mom to teach you, anyway I don't want to hear it again, okay, hurry up and pack it up for me, then go downstairs for breakfast, Xiao Wang has the car ready, I'll wait for you downstairs."

Lou Bin rucked his hair irritably and said in a muffled voice : "Got it." Then closed the door.

After Rong Jing finished speaking, she turned around and prepared to go downstairs, and then the door of the opposite room opened, Ji Qiuping stuck her head out and wiped something on her face and said, "Mom, I want to have shrimp noodles for breakfast, you ask Xiao Zhang to serve it for me. "Xiao Zhang is the little nanny of Ji's family.

Rong Jing froze for a moment, wondering if the other party heard anything just now, but she quickly turned around and said lovingly, "Okay, I will let Xiao Zhang give it to you. After you wash up, come down and have breakfast. I'm going to your grandma's house today."

Ji Qiuping nodded nonchalantly, then retracted to continue her smearing career.

She ordered the babysitter to cook noodles, Rong Jing sat on the sofa in the living room and started to be stunned. Since she married into this family, she has been trembling no matter what she does, serving her parents-in-law and taking care of the children. Just because of her background, it is not that she does not feel grievances, but she can only swallow grievances in her stomach, because the in-laws and in-laws are the masters of this family. Because the in-laws do not like their little daughters, in order to please their in-laws, she also begins to hate them. My own daughter, but she tried so hard to please her in-laws. Her in-laws didn't necessarily treat her differently, but she lost her daughter completely. Looking back on so many years, what did she do for her? A trace of sadness appeared on Rong Jing's face.

When Ji Qiuping went downstairs, what she saw was such a scene, she pouted her lips subconsciously, but she quickly covered it up and put on a smiley face, she herself has a good appearance and a good temperament , In addition to wearing fashionable and generous, it can be said that she is a beauty, and she is even more beautiful and moving when she smiles.

"Mom, what are you thinking?" Ji Qiuping sat next to Rong Jing and asked her affectionately, holding her hand.

Rong Jing came back to her senses, patted her hand and said with a smile, "No, I didn't sleep well last night, don't you want to eat shrimp noodles, Xiao Zhang has already placed it in the dining room, go eat it Well, let's go out when we're full."

Ji Qiuping nodded, "Well, by the way, Mom, I bought you a dress, in my room, I'll get it to you later."

Rong Jing smiled, " Don't worry, you can go eat noodles, Mom will thank you first." When

Lou Bin went downstairs, he happened to meet his second brother Ji Qiuliang coming out of the studio. Ji Qiuliang was wearing comfortable home casual clothes. A mature and elite male figure, he said affectionately, "Xiao

Bin , where did you go to play last night? You look listless. Be careful, Dad will tell you after knowing it." What he is most afraid of in this family is his so-called second brother, with a smile on his face, "No, I just got together with my friends." After

speaking, he changed the topic, "Going back to the old house today, are you going with us? "

Ji Qiuliang smiled and said, "No, I have to pick up Yuanyuan." Yuanyuan is his girlfriend, Lou Bin has met several times, a very elegant girl with temperament, and they are the right match for their family. This smiling tiger is quite commensurate.

Lou Bin snorted, and urged him, "Then you can go quickly."

Ji Qiuliang's face showed a smile but not a smile, "Why, don't you want to see the second brother, you want me to go so much."

Lou Bin was laughed at by him When he got a negative test, he quickly explained: "No, I'm afraid that my sister-in-law will be in a hurry." Ji

Qiuliang swept him from beginning to end, seeing that Lou Bin was almost horrified, so he said slowly: "Okay, I Let's go first."

Lou Bin looked at his back, suspicious in his heart, what happened to this second child recently, he was always yin and yang strange, but after thinking about it, he couldn't think of the reason, and it was almost time, so he had to Put it aside and go downstairs.

Ji's old house is not in the military area, but is located in the famous Sino-Australian villa area in city B - the golden and precious area near the famous scenic area in city B. expensive.

The family returned to the old house without any hindrance. It was already two hours later. As soon as they entered the door, Ji Qiuping went straight to her grandma.

The old man of Ji's family had already gone the year before, and the old lady said she didn't want to move in with her son and daughter-in-law. Therefore, the old lady lived alone in the old house, plus a group of servants, perhaps because she was afraid that she would not live with her son often. So the old lady asked her son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren to come to see her every week. After a long time, this weekly Saturday has become their regular family activity day. Unless there is any special reason Everyone can't be absent, and they must come to the old lady's side. Of course, the Ji family is still the old lady, so almost everyone will report on time on this day.

For more than ten years, although Mrs. Ji has no longer raised her nose and eyes at her daughter-in-law she doesn't like, she is not so happy when she sees people. Of course, for her son's sake , especially now that her husband has gone, she has restrained her temper. In recent years, she has been a little more polite. The effect of retreating in this way is very significant, because her son listens more and more. her words.

"Grandma, last time I went to S city, I brought you a pair of earrings back, you can see if they look good." Ji Qiuping coquettishly acted like a little daughter to Mrs. Ji, and took out the earrings she brought back. .

The old lady Ji very usefully enjoyed the feeling of her grandchildren Chenghuan's knees. Of course, it would be better without those two bastards. The old lady glanced at Lou Bin without a trace, and smiled very lovingly and said: "My family's Pingping's vision, grandma absolutely believes in it." After finishing speaking, she pointedly said: "Grandma knows that you will always think of grandma wherever you go, but next time you can't spend so much money, you have this Grandma parts of the mind will be satisfied. "

in a living under the eyes of her mother ten years, if you do not know if this is to listen to his own words, Rong Jing is silly, but she no longer as in previous years, listening to every I felt sullen if I said this, I just smiled, and followed the old lady's words, "Pingping is naturally the most filial, and she also brought me a dress. By the way, Mom, Xiaobin's graduation tour some time ago, to I went to Hangzhou and brought you a silk scarf when I came back, but I forgot to bring it to you last time. No, I brought it here today. Suzhou-Hangzhou silk is very famous, and the embroidery workers are very beautiful," said Lou Bin. , "Xiao Bin , bring it over quickly." Lou Bin listened to his mother's words and quickly handed over the box in his hand, but the old lady turned away from the warmth and intimacy of Ji Qiuping just now, just lukewarm He said, "Xiao Bin has a heart, and he still misses me as an old lady when he goes on a trip." Then he asked the old servant at home, Mrs. Qing, to take the box down, and after that, he pulled Ji Qiuping to talk about Ji Qiuliang and his girlfriend. things to come.

Rong Jing's fingernails were almost pinched into her palm, but she finally held back and smiled at her son, "Xiao Bin, go and call your dad to see when he will arrive."

Lou Bin responded and went out. In fact, he was not as angry as his mother Rong Jing was about the old lady's behavior. After all, he was not the grandson of the old lady, and it was understandable that the old lady didn't like him, it was just him. Ma always thought of trying to please the old lady, which made him very disgusted, but it was his own mother, so he could not resist and had to suffer silently. I just hope that one day in the future, the mother can see clearly that no matter how much she pleases, the old lady will not give a dime to the two brothers.