Chapter 25

After getting out of the car, Gu's mother carefully looked at the house and the environment in front of her. Ji's house was an adobe house located in the middle of a rice field. A small yard surrounded by mud piers showed that the owner's house was People who love to be clean, the front door is neatly cleaned, and a lot of open spaces are opened to grow some vegetables for their own food, and they are all very well taken care of.

The Ji family greeted him enthusiastically, and Gu's mother turned her eyes back and put a smile on the person: "I'm sorry, the car broke down halfway and it's late." When Ji mother heard it, the annoyance that had been waiting before disappeared. , Repeatedly said that it was okay, and while welcoming people into the courtyard with Feng Fugui, he set his sights on Gu Shao behind her. He was tall and handsome, with a humble and polite attitude. He only glanced at him. In terms of appearance, Ji mother was very satisfied, even Feng Fugui who was beside her nodded secretly.

Mother Gu naturally noticed the expressions of the two and smiled in her heart, but she had more expectations for the girl who she was about to see.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she stepped into the courtyard, she saw an acquaintance with her eyes sharply-Ji Qiubai, who was standing at the entrance of the main house and wearing a red jacket! The little girl is pure and white, she may be a little nervous, her hands tightly gathered around the corners of her dress, with a shy smile on her face, and her red dress makes her face extraordinarily beautiful.

"Xiao Bai?" Mother Gu said in surprise.

When Gu Shao behind her heard the name, he was still somewhat sloppy and immediately stern, his jaw tightened, and his eagle-like sharp gaze grabbed the figure in front of him tightly.

Ji Qiubai was dumbfounded at the people coming, and I went, it would be a coincidence, her blind date was actually Gu Shao! ! !

————

"Well, Gu sister-in-law, you have known our eldest sister a long time ago!" Mrs. Feng sat on the seat and said with a smile.

"Yeah, I really didn't expect us to be so fated. It really wasn't that a family wouldn't enter a house. I always thought Xiaobai was a good girl." Gu's mother grabbed Ji Qiu's white hand, and she became more and more rare. At the beginning, she had a very good impression of Ji Qiubai, thinking that she was a good girl who was diligent, filial and gracious, but her age was a bit younger, but now that the two families have come together, doesn't it mean that this is a destiny designated by God, although The other party's family situation is a little bit worse now, but this is not something that can't be changed. As long as the family is hard-working and beautiful, there's no good life, and in her opinion, her son seems to have a little interest in this Nizi. The stone face paralyzed son was tempted once in a while, and her mother had to help him fix the girl.

Ji Mu didn't expect that Gu Shao was the man who saved Ji Qiubai in the first place. Now she knows that she feels more satisfied with Gu Shao in her heart. Yes, he is a responsible person.

Mrs. Feng is very human. Hearing these words, he knew it was done immediately, so she smiled and said, "Then sister-in-law Gu will have to eat dinner before leaving, eldest sister, let's prepare lunch. "

Ji Qiubai hasn't fully recovered from the shock just now, oh she stood up and walked towards the kitchen with a wooden expression on her face.

After a while, when she lighted the stove and the food was cooked, she came back to her senses afterwards. No, what happened to the blind date with Gu Shao? Anyway, this blind date is just a formality. Who is it different? ! But shouldn't the meal be omitted at the original rhythm? ! Even if you don't match it, you have to eat woolen rice!

Ji Qiubai always felt that the development of the plot was completely out of her control. She thought for a while, condensed her mental energy, and then made a heinous thing-eavesdropping! So the smiling voice of Gu's mother came from the main room very clearly: "Your Xiaobai, I am very satisfied." Then Ji Mu's voice also rang, "Your, Gu Shao, I too Very satisfied."

Satisfied? ! Don't TAT!

Ji Qiubai almost wanted to cry without tears, turning the dishes in the pot with his hands unconsciously.

"Do you want help?" A cold voice suddenly sounded from behind.

Ji Qiubai was listening attentively and was taken aback. The spatula in her hand was hardly thrown away. She turned her head angrily: "Why are you silent when you walk, do you want to scare people to death?" Only after roaring did she remembered. I was eavesdropping just now, and immediately lowered my head with some guilty conscience and pretended to concentrate on cooking.

The girl's face was flushed by the stove fire, and her expression was as cute as a cat with blown up fur. Gu Shao's eyes flashed an inconspicuous smile, "I've been standing behind you for almost ten minutes."

Ten minutes? Ji Qiubai looked at each other stupidly, didn't she just=□=!

"What can I do?" Without waiting for her to reply, Gu Shao rolled up his sleeves and exposed his sturdy, dark forearms, stepped forward, stood beside her, and asked.

Seeing the light on the other side's face, Ji Qiubai took a deep breath to calm himself down, pointed to the ginger and garlic on the cutting board next to him, and said: "Cut the ginger into shreds and mash the garlic, can you do it."

In fact, Ji Qiubai Just talk about it, but what she didn't expect was that the man in front of her actually picked up the kitchen knife and fiddled with it in a decent way. The quick movements made people know that it was not the first time to do this work, and she suddenly didn't know what to do. What did you say.

The two of them didn't speak, and soon there was only the crackling of the firewood in the small kitchen, the chopping board of the kitchen knife and the sound of the spatula turning over. The atmosphere was surprisingly warm and harmonious.

Ji Qiubai put the fried eggplant on a plate, while secretly looking at the other party from the corner of his eye, with a resolute profile, a perfect jaw, and an expression that is unique to a soldier. With this face alone, Pulling out can not tell you how many women are crying and crying to marry, but she is not included!

"Cough cough," Ji Qiubai cleared her throat. After Gu Shao set her eyes on her, she said in a deliberate tone: "What do you think of this matter?"

Gu Shao's hand motion stopped, eyebrows beautifully He twisted, "What do you think?"

Ji Qiubai's eyes widened, "What else can happen , not that."

Gu Shao frowned, speaking with an unresistible military majesty: "Speak clearly."

Ji Qiubai suppressed the urge to roll his eyes and reminded him: "You will never forget that we are on a blind date now!"

Gu Shao glanced at her deeply, "So?"

Ji Qiubai is a little weak, she always has a partner with her. It's not the feeling of being on a channel: "Don't you think that as a man, you should take the initiative to make it clear?!" To say that you don't want to, you look down on me! ! Then I will be free!

Gu Shao heard the words and continued the movement in his hands, still with the face with paralyzed face, and said indifferently: "I thought I was already active enough, and it was obvious!"

Ji Qiubai (⊙ o ⊙)! (Which great god can tell her that all she is thinking about now is her illusion!)

Gu Bai puts the kitchen knife away, cleans the cutting board, and then looks back at Ji Qiubai, who is obviously shocked, and says: "There is a Chinese saying "

Ji Qiubai looked at him blankly.

"Saving grace should be promised by the body!"

————

"Silly girl, why are you in a daze with the rice bowl, take the rice bowl out to serve everyone." Ji Mu walked by carrying a plate of fried pork with green peppers. Ji Qiubai stabbed her with an elbow.

Ji's mother's hand strength was not normal. Ji Qiu felt a pain in her white waist and immediately recovered her senses. She subconsciously said, "Oh, oh." After walking a few steps forward, she remembered Gu Shao's life-saving grace. As promised, she goes, he won't come true! Thinking about the actions of the two elders again, Ji Qiubai realized afterwards that the matter between her and Gu Shao seemed to be settled like this! !

In the main hall of the house, everyone had already sat around the table. The dinner table was filled with large dishes of farmer's characteristics. Ji Qiubai helped everyone prepare the meal and found that only the place next to Gu Shao was vacant. Everyone Looked at her jokingly. She only felt a group of grass and mud horses whizzing past, can't you stop looking at her like this, she is stressed out!

As a last resort, we sat down beside Gu Shao, so everyone started to pick up chopsticks.

Ji Qiubai silently grabbed the white rice in the bowl, and finally realized what a handful of taste is called ignorant taste. It was a big table in front of him that was delicious, but couldn't give up any appetite. She silently looked at her mother and her at the dinner table. Grandma, her aunt, and Gu's mother talked very happily every word of you, while her uncle and Gu Shao drank with the old man. She always knew that her uncle had a lot of alcohol, but she didn't expect that Gu Shao was also a big drinker. The two drank for a long time, Gu Shao didn't even have a trace of blush on his face, but her uncle had already begun to speak uncomfortably.

Huh, what is this? Ji Qiubai looked at a piece of lean meat that appeared out of thin air in the bowl, and looked up, and saw everyone looking at her with ambiguous expressions. She turned to look at Gu Shao, and saw that the other party put another eggplant with chopsticks in her bowl. Inside, she said blankly: "Quickly eat."

  Ji Qiubai: ...

Ji's mother was relieved as she watched the interaction of the two children. She was always afraid of wronging her daughter, but now it seems that not only the other elders are easy to get along with. Yes, this Gu Shao's temperament is also very good. Although he is a little bit taciturn, he will take care of others and his temperament is also considerate. The eldest sister has a good home with him.

After a meal, the two families were not as restrained as they were before. Since Gu Shao had few days left in his holiday, the two parties simply discussed the matters of the two children today.

So Mrs. Feng came forward, and the Ji family expressed to Gu's mother that the two children should be married first and get married after a while. Gu's mother did not immediately agree. The first thing she thought of was that her son was 24 this year, and that she had been married. Nian stayed in the army and couldn't come back. If this happened, she would have to spend some time. She pondered for a while, then looked at the face of her son next to her, and finally nodded and said: "It's okay, let's make a kiss first. "

Ji Mu and others breathed a sigh of relief.