Chapter 9

Callie's POV

~~Flashback~~

"I'm going to miss your dumb ass" I say smiling with tears in my eyes. "Well who knows maybe mom and dad will let you come visit me sometimes I am only four hours away" he says laughing. I lean on his car "yeah only four hours" I say sarcastically "well how about we make a pact" he says thinking. "What would we make it on" I ask him "Oh how about we don't do something that we both love about eachother" he says. I look at him confused "Like you can't sing for other people for me" he explains "Oh okay well than you can't cook for other people" I say snickering. "Okay deal how long do you want to keep it for" he asks starting the car. "How about until I'm in collage" I say "so when im 21 and your 18" he says smiling. "how do you know that ill be in college at 18" I ask him. "Just a hunch I love you cal's but it seems its time for me to get going" he says

~end of flashback~

"Yeah we made the promise the day he was leaving for collage" I say smiling. "Awe that's so sweet" Jane says hugging Grayson. "Well what do you expect its my baby sister" he says ruffling my hair. "Enough with the sentimentals lets get the cake out" Jane comes out with the cake and the candles lit. Everyone starts singing happy birthday and like every person in the world I sit there awkwardly smiling. I blow out the candles and Jane walked over to me and silently handed me two cans of silly string "your gonna need this" she whispers I then look up and I am bombarded with silly string I duck and start spraying mine. "Why is its cold" I say yelling and laughing.

We all stop when the cans run out and I am covered in pink string. Smiling while opening my presents Jane got me two hoodies and Jackie got me anime poster and anime blankets. Dylan gave me 50 dollars, I take the money from dylan and I get startled when I hear Grayson call me on the phone. When did he leave I ask myself "hello" I say confused "hey cal's can you bring everyone outside to the front. We all went outside and we saw Grayson standing outside with Manny. "Oh hey so your gift is about a minute away" he says facing my back towards the street. "I know I forget a lot of things and I want you to know how deeply sorry I am that I forgot today" he says looking behind me.

"So I'm hoping this will make up for it" he says turning me around. "TINO" I yell excited running over to the tall boy hugging him. "Hey teddy bear" he says hugging me "im going to let that one slide since I havent seen you in so long" I say releasing him from the hug. I turn around and the others look at me confused "Oh everyone this is Tino he is my best friend, Tino this is everyone, Jackie,Jane,Dylan,Manny and of course Grayson" I say I grab Tino's hand "come on I'll show you my room" I say taking him into the house. We grab all my presents and go upstairs, we get into my room I close the door "I thought I made myself perfectly clear when I said that I never wanted to see you again" I say with anger in my eyes.

A/n- photo above is who I imagine Tino looks like