Chapter 12

Callie's POV

I go into his room and look at it amazed hits like walking in an art gallery. “Please sit down” I sit on the bed and he sits beside me. About 30 minutes goes by and I tell him everything my eyes are bloodshot from crying. “wow that sucks that guy is and asshole and he should fall in a ditch” he says making me laugh “but why do you protect him why not tell your brother” he asks and I get nervous “Grayson loves Tino and knowing that he did that would crush him and then he would crush Tino” I say sadly. “You know you protect your brother a lot even if he doesn’t see it” he says smiling at me. “Hey to make up for today do you want to watch a movie” he asks me “um Yeah I think I would” I say smiling he puts a movie on netflix and comes and sits down on the bed next to me. I start feeling sleepy half way through the movie. I feels my head go down and my eyes cloes and I before I knock out I hear Manny “Its okay get some rest” he says laying my head down. 

The next morning I wake up to the sound of knocking at the door I open my eyes to wake up to me cuddled on Manny’s chest I look up and him and he looks down at me but then we both realize there is someone knocking. “Hey Manny have you seen Cal’s anywhere I don’t know where she is” we hear Grayson say we jump out of bed freaking out. I motion for Manny to replie no “Um no I haven’t seen her since yesterday” he says I put a thumbs up “okay let me know if you do” he says leaving from the door. “Whew that was nerve wreaking” Manny says plopping down on his bed. “Yeah can you imagine what he’d think if he saw me in here” I say nervously laughing. “Oh what time is it by the way” I ask him remembering I have something to do today. “Its 10:30 he says I dash up “ What, no im going to be late” I say running into the bathroom and turning on the shower. “Manny come here” I say freaking out “Is there something wrong” he asks “I have somewhere really important to be and I need your help can you help me and grab a dark blue backpack from my closet and bring it to me” I say washing my hair I turn the water off “Phone where’s my phone” I say to myself. I grab my phone as Manny comes in with my backpack “thank you so much” I say throwing a dress on over my shorts and undershirt. I put my shoes on and put the backpack on. “Thank you” I say rushing out the room and down the stairs colliding with Dylan . “Shit Dylan I am so sorry but have you seen my brother” I say as fast as I can. “He just left to school” he says helping me up “No dang it” I say fusterated “do you need help with something” he asks and I take a second to think “do you have a car” I ask him and he nods. “I need you to drive me somewhere and fast” I say and he grabs his keys “im always down for a drive” we get in the car and I put the gps on. “So Dylan I need to change real quick do you mind if I jump in the back” I ask him and he looks at me perplexed “yeah that’s fine just wait for the next red light” he says and we stop at the next red light.