Chapter 23

Callie’s POV 

I wake up to the light shining through my window I roll over falling out of bed making a loud thud. “You okay” I hear Manny say from the bathroom “Yeah I’m good, what time is it,” I ask getting up and rubbing my red eyes. “It's ten,” he says opening the door “WHAT, I’m going to be late,” I say panicking taking off my shorts and running to my closet in my boxers, and removing my shirt in the process. “AHH, Callie the doors open,” he says turning around “It’s fine it’s not like anyone sees me in that way so why should it matter,” I say brushing it off and changing quickly I throw my hair up in a messy bun I turn around and jump back when I see Manny standing at the door. “Manny you scared me” I chuckle he closes the door and then says something under his breath “I’m sorry I couldn’t hear you,” I say nervously “Do you really believe that,” he says “Believe what,” I ask confused is all I get out when Manny grabs my wrist and pulls me in and then smashes his lips on mine. I am very confused but that doesn’t stop me from kissing him back at the same power as him. He wraps his hands around my waist and I wrap my hands behind his neck, he slips his tongue in my mouth which causes me to give out a breathy moan. We hear a knock at the door which startles me but doesn’t seem to affect Manny as he starts kissing my neck. “Yes,” I answer “Hey Callie you busy” I hear Dylan say “Well..I..am a..little,” I say trying not to make a sound. “Are you okay you sound weird” he asks I look at Manny who looks back up at me and then goes back to kissing me. “Okay Callie” he turns the door nob “I'm coming in,” he says about to open the door. “IM NAKED” I yell panicked “OH” he yells back and slams the door “just meet me downstairs,” he says leaving my room. “Now you stop,” I say and he immediately stops “wait is that all I had to say,” I ask and he nods “You should go downstairs,” she says leaving the closet. I stand there confused about what just happened. I fix myself up get ready to go downstairs.