Chapter 50

Kai's POV
Once we get outside we race off which of course wasn't hard for the two of us. Right now we are in the living room, "This was great for our first night here" Matt says nudging Derrick. "I'm sorry you guys had to watch that but thank you for the help," Callie says yawning.

"It's no problem, Callie if you want you can head to bed first," I say and she wipes her watery eyes and nods her head. "Good night it was very nice meeting you two," she says going to the room. I watch as she leaves and when I bring my attention back to my brother and sister they are both looking at me with sly eyes.

"So you won't make a move on her but you two sleep together," Matt says wiggling her eyebrows. "Shut up follow me so I can show you guys your rooms," I say and they chuckle following me. I show Matt her room in the garage and Derrick his room in the basement, they are both super excited about their rooms. I am about to leave Derrick's room.

"Hey Kai" he calls out with a sad look on his face. "What up," I ask leaning against the wall, "Are you sure about this come on Kai who are you trying to convince just let me go I'm the reason why they're-"

"Derrick your dumb Can you shut up I know what I'm doing," I say trying to keep my cool. "No don't tell me that later on, you won't regret this, no way that you are qualified for this no fucking way that you don't know I won't screw this up as I did with Mom and Dad, YOU ARE SO DUMB THINKING YOU CAN HELP ME you're gonna end up like them" he grabs me "It's my fault because I'm not a good person please just...JUST HATE ME ALREADY, YOU WILL EVENTUALLY"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH" both of our heads shoot to the doorway and to both of our surprises standing there with tears streaming is Callie. "You, you shut your mouth Your brother cares about you and he is willing to take the chance on you" She comes stomping down the stairs.

"You should just say thank you and try not to mess anything up or maybe even give yourself the benefit of the doubt" she starts charging at him making me grab her. She is still trying to get him "HE LOVES YOU, YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HOW EXCITED HE WAS, HOW FAST HE WAS TO ACTION FOR YOU HE LOVES YOU" she yells, and for the first time in a long time Derrick cried and cried.

"I'm sorry your right Kai I'm sorry thank you, I'll be better don't... don't give up on me," he says hugging me tightly, "Thank you, Callie," he says half smiling, we go back upstairs and go to my room laying down cuddled up. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me," she says "It's okay you just spoke your mind and said what I wouldn't have, " I say rubbing her back slowly.

Callie's POV
The past few days went by in a flash and just like that, the day for his siblings came. "Come on come on," Kai says bouncing up and down, "Kai I need to go home Plus you have your siblings today," I say, right now we are going back and forth on me leaving.

"Oh come on you might as well meet them today please Mandy already heard about you from Matt" he argues back. "Ugh fine one more night okay," I say and he nods his head eagerly. "Okay then we're leaving when you're ready," he says and I nod as he leaves the room to let me change. I change into his clothes anything that fits me.

I go outside and I see Kai getting off the phone with a sad look on his face, "Hey what's wrong" I ask coming up to him, "Um I got to go and I don't know what to do" he says with a stressed look on his face. "Well, what is it you got to do," I ask and he scratches the back of his arm.

"I have a race today I forgot about it pays ten grand" he answers me. "Well, what if I race for you," I say and his eyes light up, "Kai we're gonna be late," Matt says turning the corner, making Kai look back at me worried. "Kai go trust me I got this," I say and he nods unsurely.

~Time skip~
I am in Kai's race car wearing his baggy clothes so my figure isn't giving away that I'm a girl and I have his hoodie on with a black mask and sunglasses. I pay the guy and get ready for the race.

(Meanwhile with Kai)
Kai's POV
I am waiting at the airport pick-up place for my three little weirdos "You guys nervous" Matt asks me and Derrick nods in unison. "Where are they, " Derrick asks looking at his phone, "Oh, oh there they are," Matt says excitedly. I and Derrick both look in the direction she is pointing seeing them looking nervous as the social worker tries to find us. We wave crazily until Mandy spots us pointing us out

"Mandy seems kind of small for a seven-year-old" I say confused "What are you talking about Mandy Isn't seven" Matt says and I look at her with complete disbelief. "She's five the little bear that she has is seven its name is also Mandy" Derrick clears up. I nod and change my face the closer they get "Come here you three" I say throwing my arms out for a big hug.

(Back to Callie)
"MOVE OVER LITTLE MOTHER-" I yell at the girl beside me, luckily I have the windows rolled up. I am almost at the finish line and she keeps bumping me off. I have no choice but to go full speed and get away from her passing the finish line "Ugh some people" I say under my breath. I collect Kai's winnings and take off to go back to his house. Depending on if I get home before him will depend on if I stay or not. I know I said I'd stay but it's their family time they need to spend together.

I get there and see that they aren't back yet so I see that as my sign to go and get my clothes from the dryer and change. I get changed and put Kai's money in his closet behind his shoes, I grab my phone and keys and make my way outside ready to go, but get stop seeing Kai getting out of the car. "Hey?" He questions seeing I'm not in his clothes and I have my  keys, "Oh hey I was-"

"Bubba I'm hungry," a little girl says from behind Kai's leg "I was going to go get my headphones I can order pizza if you want," I say and he looks at me unsure. "No I'll order pizza you go get your headphones," he says and I nod going to my car. I don't know why but every time I see him I don't want to leave but I know that eventually I have to go back home and stop coming up with excuses as to why I'm not.