Chapter 33

Callie's POV
I go outside to see mostly everyone leaving now that the sun is down. I really didn't think about where I'm going to stay. "Damn it what was I thinking" I mumble outloud, "Didn't think about where you were going to stay" I hear from behind me.

I turn around and see Kai leaning on the wall, "What are you doing here" I ask him slightly annoyed "I thought you might need some help" he says surprising me. "Look I told Dylan that I'd be at a party and wouldn't be back tonight so I thought maybe you would need a place to stay" he says and I look at him confused "If I needed to I could just stay here" I say "but you don't want to because there's is still sexual tension between you and your ex" he say and I chuckle at how right he is. "Fine your right but you have somewhere to stay"I ask and he nods "Yeah come on I'll drive" he says going to his car.

"Fine but you have to bring me back tomorrow" I say and he nods in agreement. We are driving to kai's house now "Hey I have a question" I say "only if I can ask one in return" he says "hmmm okay" I say contemplating it "Why don't you live at your house instead of the group house" I ask curious "Oh well Manny and Dylan would rather me stay with them then me stay alone" he responds laughing nervously. "Oh look we're here" he says parking the car " okay are you sure your fine with this" I ask and he nods getting out the car. I close my eyes and take a deep breath I then hear the door open again. I open eyes to see Kai holding my door for me. I look up at him "What" he asks confused "Oh nothing thank you" I say getting out of the car.

He unlocks the door and I step inside the house is nice and small not like it's a really small house like it's a comfy small. "This is a nice place" I say turning around, Kai locks the door "Oh thank you it's alright for crashing come on I'll show you to the room" he says walking ahead. We walk into the room "nice and comfy" he says and I nod my head in agreement sitting on the bed. Kai clears his throat"So I'm gonna g-" "Please don't leave" I blert ou, he looks at me confused "I'm sorry what I meant was I really don't want to be alone maybe we can talk" I say scooting to one side of the bed. "Okay if your sure" he says sitting beside me

A/N- Thank you for reading 💗