𝟔

August 30th || 11am

"Where you want me to throw this away at ?" Octavius pulls the condom off his member.

"In the trash nigga" Londyn responds pulling the wet bed sheets off her mattress.

"Don't do too much girl, you got a whole nigga. Wouldn't want you to get caught up" He mumbles the last part, his eyes trailing off to the side. "I'm trying to be considerate of people's feeling and at least get rid of the evidence"

"Please, like you give a fuck about anybody's feelings but your own" She glances back at him rolling her eyes. "You don't have to act like you care about Leon's feelings"

30 minutes earlier ...

"Let go of me Octavius ! I'm so tired of you treating me like shit !" Londyn hits on him some more, trying to get his arms from around her.

"Stop fucking hitting me !" He yells. "You act like this and expect me to still give a fuck ?!" He pushes her harshly her bed and stands over her. "What the fuck you be wanting from me ? ... Huh ?"

"Get out of my face" She talked through her teeth, sitting up on her elbows. "Or I swear to God I'll-"

He grabs her by her shirt, twisting it around his fist lifting her inches from the bed. "Nah go 'head. Finish yo sentence" He dares her.

The look he had in his eyes intimidated her. The look always shut her down, mainly because of traumatic reasons. "Nothing. Please let me go" She talks lowly.

"I wanna know what you was about to swear to God you'll do to me. Don't talk quiet now. Say it with yo chest" He turns his ear to her. "Ima give you 5 seconds before I throw you across the room"

"Octavius please stop" Tears came rushing down her face and he turns his head back to her before letting her go with a shove from his fist.

"That's what I thought" He says, watching her cry. He had no emotions at the sight of her crying and it showed on his face that he didn't care. "Nobody wanna fight with you all the damn time. If it ain't one thing it's another. You either stealing from me, won't let me see Zee, or you randomly starting shit because you miss me. So which one is it this time ?"

She didn't answer him because she was too busy bawling with her head in her arms. "Which one is it Londyn ?" He pushes her arms from her face. "Look at me"

"No" She turns her head to the side bringing her hands to cover her wet face. "Get away from me"

He grabs her by the arms pulling her to her feet. "I'm not gon tell you again to look at me" She finally looks at him. "Which one is it this time ?" He asks again although he already knew the answer. "Because you miss me right ?" She signed, dropping her head. "And I know if you disagreed you would be quick to correct me .. so you know wassup" He reaches in his back pocket for his wallet, opening it to grab a condom. "Lay down" He tears the corner of the gold condom wrapper off with his front teeth.

...

"Ion see how you be wanting me when you got a boyfriend, unless he ain't doing his job right" Octavius says as Londyn takes a peak out the window and suddenly begins rushing him.

"Oh my God he's here" She panics, picking up her sheets and throwing them in the corner of the bedroom. "Go go, get out of my room. Go sit on the couch or something" She pushes him out the door.

"The room gon smell like sex" He shouts out as he walks down the hallway. "You bout to be in troubleeee" He snickers shaking his head at how whatever nigga she runs into, she could never fully let him go and he would always be able to do what he just did with her.