𝟐𝟔

|| Previously ||

"Nairobi ! Where they taking you ?" Octavius asked, his eyes staring off out the windshield. "Nairobi, baby, answer me bro !"

"I don't kno—"

"Don't worry about it, she good" Adonis cut between the two. "She getting away from yo crazy ass, know 'dat"

"Man I ain't bout to fight with you over my own damn girlfriend. This shit just put a nail in the coffin though, on God" Octavius finished before hanging up the phone and tossing it in the passengers seat beside him. "Fuck !" He hit his hands against the steering wheel before resting his head against the headrest and closing his eyes for a few seconds then took a deep breath and leaned over to reach under his seat for his gun.

|| Continuation ||

He rested forehead on the top of the steering wheel, looking down at the gun in his lap before hearing a hard knock on his window. He slowly pulled his head back up with his nostrils flared and seen Eliana, as he expected, standing at his car with in a neon pink trench coat that covered her naked body from her strip attire. "Get the fuck on" He grumbled, although she wasn't able to see him through his dark tint, he saw her her.

"I don't like how you walked out on me, it was embarrassing. All those people were watching us" She frowned, attempting to open his door to see him instead of continuing to look at his dark tint but it was locked so she hit her hand against the window leaving a hand print. Octavius always kept his car clean, it was one of the few things he took pride in so seeing her hand print now on his car caused him to get even more angry than he already was.

He kissed his teeth then swung the door open making it hit her as hard as it could from the short distance it swung but the impact still caused her stumble backwards before she caught her balance a couple feet behind her. "Bitch I do not give a fuck !" He shouted.

Looking at him confusion and keeping her distance to prevent another angry action, she scoffed. "Wow ! You not serious. Who pissed in your cereal ? Your bitch ?"

Snatching his gun from his lap, he aimed it at her and quickly shot towards her. Purposely but barely missing her head causing the bullet to fly past her ear allowing her to hear the sound of the bullet breaking through the wind. Eliana fell to the ground in fear once the gun was fired before he pulled it back into the car and sat it back down on his lap. The gunshot was heard from inside, Octavius hearing their short screams as well as the DJ turning the music off as he assumed every one was taking cover, figuring they was a active shooter outside.

"The next one ?" He tapped his finger between his eye. "Don't call her a bitch, you'll die 'bout it" He reached out to grab his door handle and slammed the door shut again before turning on his car, backing out and speeding off leaving smoke from his tires due to him slamming down on the gas pedal and his tires spinning before the car accelerated.

Thoughts of where Nairobi could be circulated through his mind, asking himself where he should check first out of all his ideas. His first guesses were she'd either be at Adonis's house, Andre's house or Nadia's .. if they knew Octavius was coming to the guys first. Of course, with Adonis being the designated driver he went to check at his house first, if he would even be there at the speed Octavius was going.

He sped through the roads, barely hitting the brakes much, not even to stop for red lights. Instead he would jerk and maneuver around people who were in his way or coming close to hitting him in intersections. He knew the police could be around and that the cameras in the traffic lights would snap pictures of his car and his licenses plate but he was infuriated to care about any of it. He eventually zoned out the rest of the way thinking of what he did to his girlfriend, how much regret he was going through and cursing himself out about it.