𝟒𝟒

February 11th || 7pm

"20 million dollars this month alone" Moe told Octavius as he handed him the folder. "Most of them came from wholesales"

Octavius took the folder and opened it, seeing the organized charts of revenue that Moe made and printed out, as he usually did. Looking down at the chart, Octavius cocked an eyebrow at a wholesome that someone in Miami paid 2 million dollars for. "Goddamn" He mumbled.

"Said thing I said" Moe chuckled. "This shit crazy though, because that nigga been shopping with you since you started this shit. He started off buying just grams of weed and reselling them now he a millionaire. You a millionaire birthing millionaires"

Adonis walked through the door making Octavius instantly laugh because of how he walked in. "You walking in my shit like you ain't quit on me and started yo own shit a year ago. Go back to maintaining yo business" He waved him off in a shoo'ing motion. "Don't be coming in here tryna steal my ideas"

"You acting like you ain't doing the shit you was doing when I was yo second in command— Matta' fact, I was here more than yo ass was" Adonis scoffed as he sat down and made himself comfortable.

"Anyways" Octavius turned his head back to Moe. "I need some distributors on the Eastside. Where the rich ass white folks at"

"Some niggas already got that area. Ion know who, but somebody do. I got cousins up there and they got plugs everywhere" Moe answered.

Octavius shrugged his shoulders, stroking his goatee while resting his back against the chair. "What that mean? Tell 'em ass I want they shit, if they give you problems after that then kill 'em ... because they obviously being suicidal after that. If I want some shit they gon either hand it over or Ima take it. Every time. And I ain't meeting in the middle or negotiating. I'm Prince. Fuck I look like?"

"A grown ass bully" Adonis laughed out.

"That's the perfect word for it" Moe laughed along. "A damn bully"

"Yea yea" Octavius waved them off and sat up from his chair resting his elbows on his thighs. "It's easy to do when niggas know you that nigga. Ain't too much back talk and if it is ..." He extended his index and middle finger, forming a gun and moved his thumb down as if he was pulling a trigger. "One bullet can shut all that shit down"

A call from Nairobi came through Octavius's phone before he answered and put the phone up to his ear. "Wassup baby?"

"When you come home can you get some donuts?" She asked, donuts being her biggest out of the many pregnancy cravings.

"Yea, I gotcha" He said before she replied with a quick 'okay, thanks' and hanging up on him which made him furrow his eyebrows, pull his phone away from his ear and check his screen to see that she really did just hang up on him like that. "Pregnant women be some' else man"