𝟐𝟒

January 17th || 2 days later

"Move !" Nairobi pushed Octavius away from her. "I thought we agreed that you were going to the doctor ! Your appointment is in 30 minutes !" She shouted.

"I changed my mind" He threw his hands up in the air. "Ion wanna go, I don't want no medication Nai"

"What is soooo wrong with a pill for a possible disorder ?! Oh my God ! It is helping you !" She clasped her hands together in frustration, both index fingers held up in front of her chest to point at him before she tilted her head down to rest it on her hands. "We talked about this last night, you were just fine with it"

Octavius was anxious more than anything, he was running away from what would be the truth. He knew something was wrong but he didn't want to be faced with what it was and hearing why it was happening then possibly have to be put in some type of mental hospital "Just cancel the appointment, it ain't too late. They'll be ight"

"That isn't the—" She took a deep breath and looked at him as her eyes quickly became glossy with tears. "That isn't the point. You need help. It's not about calling off the appointment"

"I'm not going Nai. Sorry" His voice trailed off as he turned away to walk out of the bedroom.

With her bottom lip trembling, she watched as he walked out before tears streamed from her eyes along with quiet sobbing as she let herself fall on the bed and covered her face in her folded arms. She felt as if this was the only way that not only he could get better, for his own sake but he would stop treating her the way he did. Most of the time during their arguments she was worried that one argument would be the last and he'd accidentally kill her. She also wanted to fix the relationship so she wouldn't have to leave like she had been trying to do in the midst of all the toxicity they had been going through.

Walking back into the room with a foam bowl full of grapes in his hand, Octavius's chewing slowed down and almost came to a complete stop seeing how hard Nairobi was crying on the bed. "Why are you crying like that ?" He swallowed down and set the bowl down as he walked to the bed. "Nai .. why are you bawling your damn eyes out ? It's just a doctor's appointment. I'm sure it ain't nothing a blunt can't fix" Nairobi's sobbing quickly died down as she became pissed at his statement. No matter how much she talked and lectured him about the issue, he'd still keep the same nonchalant and stubborn attitude as if none of it mattered.

She uncovered her face and slowly stood up from the bed to stand in front of him. "It's not something a blunt can fix, if that was the case you'd be fine. Do you not see the way you act ? I am begging you to please go to this appointment. You are not normal, your behavior is not normal Octavius. How mad you get is irregular, the way you can't control yourself is irregular. You don't get that ? Or are your mind also absent from this conversation ? I can't keep doing this shit. You keep me in the house and fight me because of whatever this damn disorder is. I am so stressed because of how you act and treat me and I can not get away from you to even catch the quickest break"

"So you want me to be under drugs the rest of my life to be this jolly good person, correct ?"

Nairobi's eyes trailed off to the side as her lips went ajar, she felt like she just cried out to a brick wall. Throwing her head back she closed her eyes and asked herself if she was the one that was crazy because she was so close to screaming at the top of her lungs and pulling her hair out. "At this point, I am literally willing to call the police and let them drive you to the doctor in handcuffs and have the doctors shove the pills down your throat" She looked up at the ceiling as she talked before pulling her head back down to him.

While Nairobi's head was thrown back he had inappropriate thoughts about her, thinking of it being thrown back for other reasons. He licked his lips slowly once she brought her head back before looking down at the clothes she had on to go to the appointment. "You know what I think ? I think we should say fuck the appointment and you take off these damn clothes so I can fuck you"