𝟒𝟎

July 10th || 10am

"Wake up" Octavius cocked his hand back and sent a hard slap to her face, the sound of the impact echoed in the large room, his red hand print left on the skin after she jumped from her sleep. "Hey" He smiled before squatting down in front of her as she sat tied down to the chair.

She groaned in pain before her eyes were closing again. She had been forced to inhale a substance Octavius held over her mouth to make her pass out within a few seconds and it was taking a minute for her to recover from being unconscious.

"Aht" Octavius shook his head and stood up, cupping her face in his hands and tilting her head to look up at him. "Time to wake up and clear all this shit up"

"Move" She said barely above a whisper before she woke up more, realizing what was happening and who was standing in front of her. A high, red and low eyed Octavius who had a devilish smile on his face from him waiting for this very moment. "Oh my God" She whispered in shock as her eyes widened at the sight of him.

"No ... not God. Octavius" He corrected with a nod, moving a few misplaced pieces of hair out of her face. "You the last face I expected to see" He said lowly, his eyes scanning her face. "You used to be so pretty, but when a person character ugly it makes them physically ugly. Crazy how that work ain't it? Oh and the notes were fucking corny by the way, and they got you caught. You dumb ass. If you would've shut the fuck up you would've got away with this shit just a lil longer" He hovered his index finger over his thumb. "Just a lil"

"So how did you find me?" She looked at him before he let go of her face, she knew she was defeated at this point ... she just wanted to know how it came to be like this, and faster than she expected.

He backed up a couple of steps and leaned on the table behind him and crossed his arms over his bare chest. "Nobody can hide from me and ain't nobody better than me when it comes to finding a motha'fucker. May take me some time sometimes, but it was nothing once I found out it was you. So after that, your name was all it took. Londyn ... Diamonté ... Harper" He winked with a dimpled smile.

She rolled her eyes at him with a scoff and looked off to the side. "Whatever. Congratulations I guess"

"Thank you. I'm feeling accomplished right now I ain't gon lie to you. But you gave yourself away when you wrote 'Octavius' on the note. Nobody call me that but you and Nairobi. Enough of allat' other shit though" He unfolded his arms and lifted himself to sit on the table, bringing one knee up and wrapping his arms loosely around it. "Let's get down to what the fuck I need to know. I have a ass load of questions, because I'm confused. Starting with why the fuck you ain't dead?" He slightly tilted his head to the side.

"The girl who you assigned to kill me was too scared. You promised her 4 million, she promised me 2 million of it if once I'm released I leave the state and be out of your way so you think I'm dead ... or otherwise you'll kill her. Which obviously I didn't care about because here I am, sitting here after I hired a hitman to get friends killed ...." As she spoke, Octavius got back off the table already seeing where she was going with this. "Got your girlfriend in jail, you have a neph—" Her words were cut by another hard slap to the face causing her to hiss in pain while her head was still knocked to the side.

"Shut the fuck up" He gritted. "Both of y'all bitches dumb as a fucking door knob but you even dumber"

"At least I got my revenge" Londyn shrugged with a slick smirk on her face, the side of her face a bright red "That's all I needed"