𝟏𝟔

|| Continuation ||
6am

"Sit down and they'll be with you shortly" The police officer said as he open the door of the interrogation room

"Sit down and they'll be with you shortly" The police officer said as he open the door of the interrogation room. Octavius walked in and sat down at the table, slouching down in his seat and looking at the mirror in front of him, seeing his reflection of his puffy face and wild curls. He looked tired and it's only been 3 hours since the phone call.

The officer walked back out closing the door behind him, leaving Octavius in there alone and as soon as he heard the door close, Octavius immediately got up and went to the mirror to put his finger nail against it to see there wasn't a gap between his nail and the reflection, indicating him it was a two-way mirror and people were on the other side of it getting ready for the interrogation. He hit his fist against the glass and to him, he was only looking at his reflection but to the people on the other side, he was looking at them. "I ain't have shit to do with this !" Octavius yelled. "I don't know why the fuck I'm here, y'all better be looking for the bitch that killed my daughter. On my fucking life I will kill all y'all if yall let that mu'fucker get away" He pointed before stepping back from the glass to give himself room to draw his fist back and punching the glass as hard as he could, he knew it wasn't breakable but his anger made him do it anyway.

"Mr Kallis" An officer walked in the door taking his handcuffs from his waist. "Sit down" He ordered.

"How many people looking for my daughter's murderer right now ?" Octavius turned to the officer. "Or all y'all niggas here trying to interrogate me about it instead ? I did a lot of wrong in my life .. but this ain't one of them"

"There are investigators at the crime scene as we speak collecting further evidence sir" The officer stood beside Octavius's chair. "You're showing violence and making harmful threats, I've been ordered to handcuff you for your interrogation"

Octavius kissed his teeth and sat in his chair before putting his hands behind his back allowing the officer to handcuff him. "Find the bitch that killed my daughter and the threats will remain only as threats" He stared at the two-way glass.

Two FBI agents walked in as the officer walked out. "Hello Octavius, Im Agent Woods" One of them sat in the chair on the other side of the table while the other one brought a extra chair into the room to sit next to the other agent. "And this is Agent Edwards"

"I don't care who y'all are, just tell me why the hell Im here when I had nothing to do with my daughter's death. Why am I here with y'all cracking down on my ass rather than putting yall time into getting the person who did it ? And check this out, Ima be completely fucking honest" Octavius chuckled lowly, leaning up from his chair switching his eyes back and forth between the agents. "If I find the person before yall do, we gon have a big ass problem" He down nodded before leaning his back against his seat again.