𝟏𝟓

December 16th || One month later
1pm

"Shit- Nai. Hold on" Octavius groaned as she bobbed her head, sucking all of him after he already came into her mouth. "That's enough" Looking down, his base was drenched in her slob. He taught her how to give oral a couple weeks prior and she got better with each time she performed it.

She didn't stop when he told her to. Instead, she looked up at him and kept going, slightly tightening her lips around him, mixing her slob with his nut while moaning against him. He felt his masculinity was being toyed with the way she made him unable to get a full sentence out, and how he had to stop himself from curling his toes.

"Ight get u- fuck" His eyes nearly rolling to the back of his head before she stopped, a thick string of salvia connecting her lips with his manhood before she stood from her knees and wiped her mouth.

"Was that good ?" She asked as she stood in front of him with a smile. "Better than last time right ?"

He grabbed the towel from beside him to wipe himself dry. "You just made me feel like a bitch" His voice trailed off.

"I'll take that as a compliment, but shit .. you're the one that taught me" She made her way into the bathroom to rinse her mouth out and brush her teeth. She was right though, so Octavius didn't have much to say after that.

Their relationship was at a all time high, the best it had ever been. Although Octavius's attitude was still present, he learned to be more gentle with her as well as being patient. He regularly did things for her that gave her reassurance, with the help of Mrs Jackson because most things he wouldn't know how to express if he had to do it by himself.

Mrs Jackson was growing to be the mother he never had, visiting her regularly and talking to her about things a son could only go his parents for. Sometimes if he wasn't busy with work and Nairobi was out with her friends, Octavius would sit with Mrs Jacksons for a while and walk with her around the store as she worked. She multitasked so her ears were opened to listen to whatever Octavius had to say.

He also released Londyn, her being the only one to come out alive from the warehouse. He wanted to kill her badly but he put Azaria's feelings before their bad history and his anger, that being the first time he released someone after a hostage situation so he threatened her, telling her everybody she loves besides Azaria would die and she'd witness the gruesome death with her own eyes if she said anything to anyone. With Londyn being fearful and without any complications, she agreed. Returning back home to take care of his daughter.

"When I get out the shower Im leaving" Octavius got up from the bed, joining her in the bathroom to get ready for his shower. "And you staying here"

"No Im not, I'll be ready by the time you're out this time. Promise" She put her toothbrush back once she was done, looking at him through the large mirror.

"You going to do what I said and stay here" He glanced back at her as he opened the closet for a towel and washcloth. "Im going out of town. I may not back tonight, more like tomorrow morning ... or afternoon I don't know"

"Aww man, again ? Last week you just got back from Mexico after being gone dayssss" She whined.

"That's what happens when you have a business to run mama" He looked at her as he pulled his shirt over his head. "I made it up to you didn't I ?"

"Yeaa but it's hard to sleep without you" She frowned. "I'm used to you holding me, spooning me and stuff"

He walked up to her, placing his hands on her waist. "You'll be okay for one night" He smiled. "If I can I'll call you before you go to sleep if that makes you feel better"