𝟏𝟐

November 6th || 6:30pm

"Wassup bitch ?" Octavius dapped Adonis up after finally arriving to the get together Nadia was having at her house. But as always, Octavius and Nairobi showed up late.

"Wassup nigga ?" Adonis chucked dapping him up and they brought each other in and gave a quick pat on the back. "Hey Nairobi" He gave her a side hug rubbing her shoulder before letting go. "Bout time yall niggas came. I just finished cooking the food though it's over there on the grill" He pointed into the direction of the closed grill.

"Bet bet" Octavius looked over at the grill with a closed smile on his face because he felt as if he was on the verge of starving. "You want something ?" He looked at Nairobi.

"No I'm not hungry yet, maybe later" She shook her head adjusting her purse strap on her shoulder.

"Just let me know when you ready I'll fix you something" He gave her a kiss on the forehead before walking away and chatting with Adonis.

There were also kids, including Ethan, running around in the yard and empty street that was lit up by the streetlights. "Nai !" Nadia called out from her porch. "Come on girl" She motioned her hand for her to come. Nairobi quickly made her way to the porch seeing Nadia and three other girls she has never seen before. "Here's you a chair" Nadia smiled pulling a chair next to her for Nairobi to sit in.

"Hey guys" Nairobi waved at the girls before taking her seat next to Nadia. The porch light shined on everybody and Nairobi couldn't help but the think about how gorgeous they all were.

"Oh ! Nairobi this is Melody, Imani and Eliana" She pointed to each girl as she stated their names. "Eliana, Imani and Melody, this is Nairobi" She then pointed to Nairobi.

They all greeted each other, Nairobi being the most excited out of them all because she was around new people. People outside of Octavius, Adonis and Nadia. "I can't believe I'm just now getting here. Prince had to wanna be the last to come" She rolled her eyes.

"What Prince we talking about girl ?" Melody lifted one eyebrow. "Prince Prince or some other Prince"

"Oh" Nairobi lifted herself up from her chair looking for Octavius around the yard then finally spotting him sitting on the curb with Adonis talking with his mouth full of food. "There" She proudly pointed at what was hers.

All three girls looked in the direction she was pointing and all their faces looked surprised. "That Prince ?!" Melody exclaimed. "How the hell did that happen ? Y'all actually .. like, in a relationship ?"

"Yep" Nairobi nodded with a grin on her face. "I won't go into details on how it started" She pointed thinking back on the night he fingered her at his party. "But yes, we are in a relationship" She nodded.

"Surprising right ?" Nadia giggled crossing one leg over the other before taking a sip from her red plastic cup she held in her hand. "He used to be the biggest ... player, that would be a nice word for it. Now he's all about her. Trust me I had to blink twice to make sure it was real too"