𝟏𝟗

December 26th || 11am

Lightly tapping a pen against the temple of his head, he spun around in his chair while looking up at the white ceiling. He felt better after the break he took for Christmas, which Nairobi practically forced him to participate in because the holiday was her favorite and she wanted to spend time with him. The "Christmas sleepover" as she called it, where they both laid up in the living room with pajamas and watched a few Christmas movies and decorated gingerbread houses that she bought.

|| Flashback ||

"Nai mines not staying still, the roof kept sliding off and my candy falling falling" He grew frustrated, ready to take his fist and smash down on it with one hit. Glancing across the dining table at hers, it was neat and well placed. "How the fuck yours not sliding off and we using the same icing ?"

"Well ..." She looked over at his gingerbread house seeing it in shambles but he was trying, his eyes focusing on carefully putting the pieces together. She found it cute how much he was concentrating to get it to work. "Aww" Her giggling drawing Octavius's attention.

He kissed his teeth "Don't laugh Nairobi. You already dragged me into this childish bullshit. It's for kids, so it ain't supposed to be this difficult"

|| End of F.B ||

He was more energetic, his mind was more open and didn't feel so clogged up and heavy and because of that, he was easily able to figure how he knew the married couple's home and address.

|| Flashback, again || 1 year ago.

"Calm down baby, breathe ... and tell me what the hell you whispering for" He looked at the interior screen of his ferrari, staring at her contact that was displayed. "Londyn ?"

"Im hiding in the closet under some clothes. I didn't know this man was married and his wife walked in" Londyn answered. "Please come get me, she's walking through the house with a butcher knife. She's really trying to kill me"

"What ? Wait ?" He asked as he pushed Ariana's head from his shaft, her sitting up and wiping her mouth off. "Drop yo pin and I'll be on the way"

Pulling up to where the gps took him, he checked the house number on the mailbox to make sure he pulled in front of the right house. "Are you serious right now ?" Ariana mugged as her arms folded over her chest. "You love coming to your baby mama's rescue. Y'all might as well get back together"

Octavius let out a laugh as he unbuckled his seat belt. "You so funny. We are together, we on some open relationship type shit cause I wanna fuck another bitches, but she be fucking with other niggas to make me jealous or some shit" His reply causing her jaw to drop, he never told her this information. She thought he was working on a potential relationship with her and that Londyn was strictly a baby mama.

"What ? .. What about us ?"

"You ain't too much of nobody when it come to the role you play in my life. I just be fucking on you and you be sucking on me" Octavius answered her question as bluntly as he could while reaching under his seat to grab his gun "Get in the backseat"

Walking into the home, he stopped at the door seeing no one in the living room. He stood still to make out where the shuffling noise he heard was coming from. Following the sound he ended up walking into a bedroom seeing Derrick standing on the bed, protecting himself with a pillow from the large knife Maddie held as she was trying her best to cut him, but only slicing into the pillow case.

Octavius didn't know what to think of what he was seeing, so he stood in the doorway with his face scrunched up in confusion until Derrick made him presence known to Maddie, causing her to look back before she charged at him with the knife. "Aht" Octavius lifted his gun to point at her making her come to a complete stop. "You crazy as hell lady. I'm here to .. um .. pick up my girl. She hiding somewhere around here"