𝟑𝟔

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
June 24th
11:30pm

"Nai ..." Octavius gently tapped Nairobi from her sleep. Coming out of her peaceful sleep, the side of her head resting against the seat's head rest and her legs folded in the seat, she slowly sat up and fluttered her eyes looking around to see where she was, seeing she was still in the jet. "We here" Octavius stepped back so she could get up.

Nairobi rubbed her eyes after her two hour nap and stood up, walking into Octavius chest to lay her head against it. "I'm still sleepy" She yawned through her words.

"Ight, I'll get you to Nadia house real quick. I got business to handle" Octavius wrapped his arms around her before she buried herself into his warm arms.

"Never mind, I want to go with you" She mumbled through her sleepiness.

Octavius chuckled, remembering how she always used to want to ride with him wherever he went somewhere and seeing nothing's changed. "You sure ?" He looked down at her.

She nodded, yawning again before she pulled away from the hugged and looked at him . "Where we going ?"

"The trap. I got some niggas to set straight" Octavius responded. Nairobi looked at him with second thoughts. Last she remembered from being in there, he had someone overdosing themselves because they were working with the police. "You looking like you changed your mind"

"Hmmm" She twisted her lips to the side as she made up her mind on what she wanted to do. Although it wasn't the most pleasant place to be, she'd still rather be with him. "I still want to go"

Octavius down nodded with a smile.

Walking out of the plane, Octavius carried the bag with Eliana's body in it over his shoulder as if it were a backpack ... which only made Nairobi want to keep her distance and walk ahead of him. She didn't want to be too close to a dead body, it was unsettling. Sometimes she didn't understand how he could do it but quickly reminded herself that he wasn't the average human being. Far from it in fact.

Octavius walked towards a car that was unrecognizable to Nairobi, but it was evident that that's the one they were going to since it was the only car in that direction. Because it was so dark, the all black car was hard to identify in the distance until she got a little closer.

"Oh my God, this is your car ?" Nairobi pointed, glancing back at him as they approached the lamborghini aventador wrapped in satin black vinyl. "It's so pretty !" She cheesed, running her fingers up from the car's hood until she reached the driver's door. "Can I drive i—"

"You gon be walking if you don't get to the other side of the car" Octavius cut in before she could finish her sentence as he opened the small trunk in the front of the car.

"I never liked you" Nairobi muttered under her breath as she rolled her eyes and went to the other side. "Where's your other car ?"

"At the house. I was gon sell it, make a cool few bands but too many people see the car and know it's me. Wouldn't wanna be the reason somebody get shot at when some shit go down" Octavius put Eliana's body into the small trunk but realized it was entirely too small. "Damn" He mumbled, trying to close the trunk on her but it wasn't shutting completely.

Nairobi watched as he struggled to make it work, twisting and turn her body to fit properly and making inaudible comments of frustration while gritting his teeth. Nairobi started laughing to herself before Octavius leaned over the tailgate once hearing her snickering and cut his eyes at her then resuming to what he was doing.

"Fuck it" He slung the bag out of the trunk, Eliana's body hitting hard against the concrete ground before he walked over to his pilot who stood in a distance as he patiently waited for Octavius to leave without complications. "When I leave, set the body on fire" Octavius pulled out his lighter and handed it to him. "Ion want my girl around fire, Ion want it in her sight"