Bankruptcy

Winter seemed to have set in and ice had covered the entire road, tress and even some cars. Cold filled the place making Xinyi drag the blanket to cover her neck. It was her favorite dream and she wished she would never wake up. But more than being able to dream about her favorite idol, the sudden loudness from the tv woke her up.

"MMF Entertainment has just released a press statement on their social media. Due to insufficient funds, MMF Entertainment has announced the disbandment of the popular idol group, Winter Night." The reporter said making Xinyi open her eyes wide.

Maybe she was still dreaming. Unable to process what she had heard, Xinyi's eyes roamed the room before settling on the tv which was still on. It had not been a dream. Rushing from her bed, she grabbed her phone from beside her before sitting in front of the tv.

"The date for the disbandment has still not been announced but many believe that this would be their last concert." The reporter continued.

Unlocking her phone, Xinyi's eyes gazed at the thousands of messages that flooded her phone. She was a Wi-knight (Winter Night fandom name) and she had even joined their official fan base.

Luckygirl55: Winter Night is really disbanding?

Randy'slover: Never! How can this be?

LoveforWN: How about we protest?

Xinyi gazed at her phone before looking at the tv for the third time. It wasn't a lie. Falling to the ground, Xinyi closed her eyes imagining her life without her idols. They were disbanding and this was going to be their last concert. She had asked the ticket from her cousin ahead of time before it had been officially issued. Her cousin, Tang Bao Jun was the CEO of MMF Entertainment and it was thanks to him that she had been able to be at their every concert, their every fan signing event. She was their loyal fan even if they didn't know she existed. There was no way she was going to allow them disband.

Few seconds later, Xinyi paced round her room as she waited for her cousin to pick up. At the first trial, no one picked the call making her even more anxious. Xinyi gazed at the window enjoying the beautiful scenery of winter as she waited for her cousin to pick up the phone. His grumpy voice had confirmed what the press had said.

"Hello." Tang Bao Jun said.

" Tang Bao Jun, is it true? Please tell me it isn't true." Xinyi said.

"Xinyi, are you a baby? This childhood crush of yours should have already ended." Tang Bao Jun said.

" Childhood crush? I am 17 and it's not a childhood crush. What's happening? Why are you disbanding Winter Night? Lack of funds?" Xinyi asked.

"Yes. Lack of funds." Tang Bao Jun said rolling his eyes.

"Is that it? Call mother or father. They can give you funds." Xinyi said desperately.

"Tang Xinyi. Uncle and Aunt spend their time and energy to get that money. It will be too shameless of me to request money whenever the company isn't doing well." Tang Bao Jun said sighing.

"Oh cousin. Please don't disband Winter Night. Think of all the fans that will be disappointed. I just heard that Wi-knights are going to protest against the idea. It will a shame if company property is destroyed in the process. You will have more expenses to carry. How about this? Let me invest." Tang Xinyi said.