Late (2)

"Hey. Have you thought about it? If you go home everyday, you can be followed. Once you are revealed to be a trainee, you will have lots of dangers accompanying you." Bao Jun said.

"What do I do then? Should I pack? I can do it immediately." Xinyi said.

"No! Don't do it. I will send someone to pack your things immediately." Bao Jun said standing up from his chair.

"No way. I don't want anyone touching my clothes or things. Mother and father are not around. What if someone decides to steal while being alone?" Xinyi asked.

"Fine. I will come and pack your things personally. We have been together since childhood and I'm your cousin. Surely you don't mind me going through your things. I will go and get your things later. Just come to the agency immediately." Bao Jun said.

" I'm on my way. I will ask the driver to take me there and then, we can park somewhere. Just so that someone doesn't see me. I'm on my way. I will be there immediately." Xinyi said picking up her bag and wristwatch.

After wearing it, Xinyi gazed at the big mirror in front of her making sure she was dressed well.

"Okay, Xinyi. You can do it. You can do it. You are meeting Winter Night." Xinyi said to herself as she looked at the mirror before running through the door.

************************************

Fourty minutes later, Tang Bao Jun stood out to wait for Xinyi. While Bao Jun waited outside, the members of Winter Night approached the training room. This one where all the new trainees were being taught everything they needed to know. Jianhong couldn't help but feel nostalgic at this point. Back then when they were trainees, the future looked uncertain and there was a time when they all wanted to give up.

"Are you ready? We would have escorted inside but I think you need your time alone." Liuxian said quietly.

"Yes. Senior Jianhong, I hope you find your inspiration." Randy said tapping Jianhong's shoulder.

This earned a look from Jianhong as he glanced at them briefly. His team was counting on him. He just couldn't disappoint them. More than the fear of disappointing his members and the fans, deep in his heart, there was something else he was more afraid of.

"I'm entering now.". Jianhong said taking a deep breath in before leaving his team.

************************************

Xinyi's car passed by and Xinyi glanced at the agency. MMF Entertainment had been one of the top reigning agencies before the huge scandal Jianhong had gotten into. Winter Night had almost fallen apart.

"Young miss, we are here." Her driver said as he stopped the car.

"Hey! Don't even think of telling my parents anything." Xinyi said.

"What should I tell them if Master ask?" Her driver asked making Xinyi pause for a while thinking.

It was easy to fool her father because he loved her so much. Being his only child, she had that advantage of gaining his trust. Her mother however, wasn't easy to fool at all. Her mother was the owner of the biggest law firms in China. Many times in court, it was easy for her mother to win the case because she was able to distinguish between the lie and the truth.

"Just tell them I'm with my cousin." Xinyi said opening the car door.

The smell of fresh air hit her as she walked talking big steps in order not to be late. Luckily, just as she was about to enter, Xinyi bumped into her cousin once more at the door.