Lunch

Xinyi's eyes darted around the room as if she was looking for something while she wasn't. This was a habit of hers. Whenever she was thrown into a tight situation and didn't know what to do, she would look around as if her subconscious was praying for her an answer to appear.

This time, an answer really did. The whole room was set into chaos as the members of Winter Night appeared walking in. Not only from the trainees but even from the single staff. Xinyi went into a daze as she watched them walk in handsomely as if they were all walking on the runway.

The first to enter was the Nation's player, Randy. Randy was dressed in a streetwear strapped jogger trouser and a label print casual t-shirt. Though his outfit didn't look too flashy, his accessories did the work as his bear gold necklace shined when he walked. Rand Maneerattana aka Randy was the bad boy every girl wanted. Walking in, he smiled at everyone while winking at them at the same time making girls fall for him even more.

Next to enter was Liuxian. The perfect skin visual. He was so handsome. His smooth face shined as he entered making all the girls sigh out of happiness. Liuxian was the idol with a good boy image. Everyone called him an angel and would never believe he could do any wrong. While Randy wore causal hip hop clothes, Liuxian wore a yellow crew neck sweater and ripped cargo pants. He's hair had been pushed all the way back allowing his full face to glow.

"Oh my god, it's Liuxian!"

"Liuxian, we love you! He's so handsome!"

All the trainees screamed with joy as Liuxian entered the room blinding everyone with his amazing visuals. After Liuxian, a smallish thin looking boy entered. Of course it was no other than Winter Night's maknae, Mochi. Aside from also been as handsome as the others, everyone loved Mochi because he was cute.

Mochi entered wavering everyone cutely in his anime tech ware t-shirt and graffiti pants. He was so extremely cute that all that remained was to put a ribbon on his head for the final touch. Last to enter was the legendary king of visuals, JH.

Even after seeing him countless of times in practice room, Xinyi still couldn't take her eyes of him. He dazzled everyone he came across.

"Do you have a bias?" Shu Chun asked Xinyi making her turn her eyes away for a minute.

Did she have a bias? No. All the members of the group were important in her eyes. Including cute Mochi. That was why she was here. Thanks to her investment, they were no longer going to disband and thousands of Wi-knights could continue hearing them sing. The thing was they were yet to make a public announcement or comeback. Bao Jun had said they weren't going to disband so why was it taking the agency so long to release a press statement?

************************************

"It's so early in the day and you guys are all gathered. Tell me. What's the bad news?" Bao Jun said playfully as he entered the conference room.

He wasn't really surprised. The board of directors, well, it seemed like they didn't have anything to do except annoying him and giving him bad news. That was their speciality.

Walking to his chair, Bao Jun pulled it out and sat down gazing at the board of directors. Mr Zhang, the third largest shareholder was the first to get up as usual.

"Mr Zhang." Bao Jun said turning to face Mr Zhang.

" Mr Tang. Actually, nothing is really the problem. It's just that we all wanted to know the progress of the new girl group. You said it will show our strength and the idea of us rising from the ashes. Is everything going well?" Mr Zhang asked.