Press Survival (2)

The members of Winter Night stood at the end of the hall turning their face away as they watched Jianhong walk to get information. Stopping in front of one the reporters, Jianhong tapped the young reporter slightly.

"Hello. Did something happen here?" Jianhong asked.

" They said a celebrity tried to commit suicide." The reporter said.

"Really? Which celebrity is that?" Jianhong asked surprised as he gazed at the closed door.

" I don't know. We are waiting for the doctor to come out." The reporter said.

" Thank you." Jianhong said leaving as he kept his head down to avoid attention.

Walking as fast as his legs could carry him, Jianhong returned back to the side of his friends.

"What happened?" Randy asked.

"We can't stay here. In case someone recognizes us. Let's go upstairs and find out doctor. Maybe he can tell us something." Jianhong said as he led the members.

*****************************************

Bao Jun's car arrived packing in front of the hospital. Stepping out of the car, Bao Jun gazed up at the hospital before sighing. Without a single doubt, he knew the press would be here.

"Pack the car at the other exit of the hospital and wait for us." Bao Jun said to his driver.

After watching the car leave, Bao Jun brought his phone calling Xinyi's doctor.

"You have arrived?" Bao Jun heard him ask.

"Is there another way in?" Bao Jun asked closing his eyes as he prayed there was.

" The other exit is being renovated. I'm sorry." Bao Jun heard the doctor say.

" Tell Xinyi I'm really going to kill her this time." Bao Jun said before putting the phone back in his pocket.

Obviously there was no way to avoid the press so he just had to face it. Even though he was the CEO, there was nothing he hated more than dealing with the press. They were vicious, annoying and cunning. Pushing the glass door, Bao Jun entered the hospital spotting the many reporters waiting outside the room they believed the "so called" celebrity was staying. Luckily he had asked the doctor to move Xinyi before.

"It's CEO Tang!" One of the reporters shouted after spotting him.

This made everyone turn their focus to him as he entered. Before he had reached them, they had already surrounded him flashing lights as he walked.

"CEO Tang, we heard the idol is from your agency. Is that true?" One of the reporters asked.

" CEO Tang, is this going to be another suicide case?" Another reporter asked.

" Does this have something to do with Winter Night member Jianhong?" One of the reporters asked making Bao Jun stop.

"Any false rumor or defamation will result to a lawsuit from me so please be careful. Until we release a press statement, I would advise you not to publish anything. Thank you." Bao Jun said in a stern voice even though he was smiling. He seemed to be warning them.

After hearing what he had said, all the reporters gave way as Bao Jun passed heading to the elevator.

****************************************

Meanwhile, Xinyi was locked all alone in the doctor's office just waiting. The press had arrived meaning things had gotten out or proportion. Playing with her fingers, Xinyi sighed as she waited for someone to come get her. Suddenly the doors opened and Xinyi stood up expecting it to be her cousin or the doctor.