Late (3)

"Hello, Mr Tang." Mrs Liping said catching Jianhong's attention.

Jianhong turned gazing worriedly at Mrs Liping since they already believed no good news came from Mr Tang.

"You want us to hold practice at the second floor?" Mrs Liping asked.

"Second floor?"Jianhong asked even though no one was talking to him.

Although MMF Entertainment had six floors, each one had a specific function. The first floor was the reception and the offices where security guards who stayed the night slept. The second floor however was where the senior idols had their training. Everything needed for them to succeed was there including the vocal, rap and dance room. After the scandal, many groups had disbanded and some of them had left. Currently there wasn't much groups in the company apart from Winter Night which was why they needed to debut a new girl group.

The third floor was where the new trainees where supposed to train and the fourth floor was for the legal department. The fifth floor was for the PR department and the last floor of the building was for Mr Tang himself. Apart for his office where everyone visited, no one knew what the other rooms where being used for.

"Okay. I understand. We will move there right away." Mrs Liping said nodding her head before the call went off.

"What's the problem?" Jianhong asked walking to Mrs Liping.

"Mr Tang wants us to go to the second floor immediately. I'm so sorry Jianhong. We may have to use the practice room beside yours. After all, the group that used it before has left the agency." Mrs Liping said.

"I'm not against the idea because of me. You know that Mochi......" Jianhong said.

"I'm well aware that Mochi doesn't like anyone going through his things. These trainees seem to be well mannered. I can assure you that none of that will happen. Besides, this way you can monitor everything they are doing more easily." Mrs Liping said making Jianhong close his eyes nodding in agreement.

************************************

Bao Jun waited leaning by the stairs with Xinyi when he got the message he had been waiting for. All the trainees had moved down. This way, Xinyi wouldn't have to climb the stairs that far.

"Have you gotten the message? Bao Jun, I'm already late." Xinyi said gazing at her watch.

"Don't worry about being late. I will take you. Okay, we can go now." Bao Jun said standing up.

"Where are we going to?" Xinyi asked.

"To the second floor." Bao Jun said before catching Xinyi off guard and carrying her in his hands.

"Tang Bao Jun, let me down!" Xinyi said kicking her legs in the air.

Bao Jun ignored her carrying her back down till they arrived the door leading to the second floor. Meanwhile, Jianhong, Mrs Liping and the other trainees had taken the elevator and also arrived at the second floor. The both of them opened the doors at the same time making it possible for them to meet each other at the corridor. Xinyi gasped recognizing Jianhong immediately.

"Mr Tang. Is there a problem?" Mrs Liping asked.

This made Xinyi sudden conscious of the way the trainees where looking at her. Raising her hand gently, Xinyi tapped Bao Jun causing him to turn round. All the trainees continued to stare causing Bao Jun to immediately understand.

"Please open the door quickly." Bao Jun said pretending not to understand.

Mrs Liping moved quickly helping Bao Jun as she opened the door so he could enter with Xinyi. The room seemed to be very tense as all the trainees stood looking at her.