Road To Survival

~Few days later.......

"What?" Xinyi asked standing up in shock because of what she heard.

"You heard me. Xinyi, I think it's time you leave." Bao Jun said as he played with the pen on the table.

" Are you being serious? How can I leave now?" Xinyi asked.

" You told me you just wanted to pass away time by training here. I heard that your school is soon going to resume. I can't cover for you anymore." Bao Jun said.

" But I'm just having the best time of my life. Oh cousin. Please." Xinyi said whining as she pulled Bao Jun's hand.

Suddenly, Bao Jun heard his phone ringing and glanced at who was calling. Xinyi leaned forward also glancing at who was calling when she discovered it was her parents.

"What do we do?" Xinyi asked looking at Bao Jun.

"Go back home." Bao Jun said briefly before picking the phone.

While Bao Jun was talking to her parents, Xinyi snuck out of the office. Closing the door, Xinyi turned round to leave when she bumped into something hard hitting her head.

"Not again. Ouch!" Xinyi said rubbing her forehead as she stepped back.

"Sorry." Xinyi heard someone familiar say.

Was it another member of Winter Night? So far, she had only seen them afar. The only members she had met up close was Randy, JH and Liuxian. Last time she had failed to recognize Liuxian because he was wearing a mask and caused trouble. Was this Mochi? Raising her head slowly, Xinyi smiled inhaling the wonderful scent coming from the person before her. Was it Tom Ford? Or Jo Malone?

"Are you okay?" Jianhong asked as he stared at Xinyi.

Once again he had caught her coming from Mr Tang's office. What exactly was their relationship? Watching her raise her head slowly, Jianhong saw the light in her eyes deem. Was disappointed to see him?

"Oh senior. It's you. Sorry, I have to go." Xinyi said glancing at the glass door behind her to see Bao Jun was almost through.

"Oh, okay." Jianhong said moving to the side so she could pass.

Seeing how fast she ran, Jianhong turned gazing at Bao Jun through the glass door. For some reason, he was curious about the two of them even though it was none of his business. Opening the door, Jianhong greeted Bao Jun before taking his seat.

"I was told you sent for me." Jianhong said.

"Someone else is coming. Let's wait." Bao Jun said making Jianhong curious.

Few minutes later, the doors opened making Jianhong sit up in anticipation. After the person entered, Jianhong's eyebrows went up in question as he gazed at Bao Jun.

"Am I at the right office? I didn't do anything." Randy said raising his hand as he entered.

"Did he do something wrong?" Jianhong asked.

" For now, no. Knowing Randy, he will do something in the future. Before you do that, I want you to put your time to good use." Bao Jun said as he twirled his pen.

" Mr Tang, what do mean?" Jianhong asked.

"Honestly, you and I both know this doesn't work. Last time. You made me volunteer my vacation at an orphanage saying it was better than me flirting with a girl. What happened? I still went on a date." Randy said.