Special treatment

Xinyi opened the door to her room spotting two bunk beds. The room wasn't too small but neither was it was grand as her room back home. Since she had decided to stay here, she might as well learn to adapt. Closing the door behind her, Xinyi entered inside spotting a blanket on the lower bunk bed.

"Bao Jun. He must have remembered." Xinyi said dropping her handbag on the bed.

Thanks to her cousin, at least she could stay comfortably. Taking her phone out of her bag, Xinyi checked through her SNS. Many fans still believed Winter Night was going to disband and they were not taking it lightly. In the past, she had always organized everything secretly with her best friend, Wen Chyou and then given the rest a little push allowing them to follow her plan. Unfortunately while everyone was probably on vacation and resting, she was here to fight for Winter Night on the behalf of all Wi-knights.

"Tang Xinyi, you cannot afford to fail! No way!" Xinyi said rallying herself.

************************************

The next day, Xinyi held onto her pillow tightly as she turned in her sleep. No matter how much she wanted to sleep, all her body was responding to stimulation from the sudden tapping of someone.

"Aunty Lin, please let me sleep for one hour. I'm so tired. Yesterday, I went to cousin's agency." Xinyi said as she rolled to her side.

Just as she was about to fall asleep, her brain seemed to have collected all the information of what she just said. Agency? Yes. She had gone to her cousin's agency.

"Winter Night!" Xinyi said jolting up from her sleep.

It had taken her one minute as she stayed still trying to remember where she was.

"Hello. My name is Fang Shu Chun." Xinyi heard someone say.

Raising her head up, Xinyi's eyes darted to the girl in front of her. She looked more or less the same age with her having milky white skin.

"Training is in 10 minutes. You better rush to the bathroom." Shu Chun said.

Training? Xinyi rushed out of her bed as quickly she could you iiu for the bathroom immediately. Few minutes later, Xinyi opened the door cleaning her hair when she saw Shu Chun was still waiting.

"Aren't you going for practice?" Xinyi asked.

"I was waiting for you. I've been a trainee for 10 months now so I know the place. You came yesterday, right? I can show you around. Do you have clothes to wear?" Shu Chun asked watching Xinyi shake her head.

Walking to her closet, Shu Chun opened the doors and pulling a jeans and a shirt for Xinyi.

"Are all the rooms like ours?" Xinyi asked pointing out their rooms.

Actually, since she arrived, she had been curious. Their rooms did look like a normal dorm room except for the fact there was a big carpet in the middle of the room, two big closets standing by the side of the wall, two chairs and tables arranged separately for the both of them. Although the room wasn't as big as her room back home, it was indeed fairly big.

"Nope. This is definitely some privilege." Shu Chun said.

"What do you mean?" Xinyi asked changing into the clothes Shu Chun had left.

"This room was originally yours. I had to leave my room for one of the other trainees who didn't have a place to sleep. This luxury, I should thank you for it." Shu Chun said smiling.

Xinyi returned the smile bending her head. This was definitely Bao Jun's doing. He had even left an entire room for her. She was now in the spotlight even though she had made up her mind not to be.