Bumping into trouble

The streets seemed lively and even though it was already late, some convenience stores seemed to still be open. This was the wonderful thing about being far from home. Getting and enjoying the freedom you've always wanted.

"Xinyi, look! Look! They have ice cream down there." Shu Chun said making Xinyi gaze at her.

After the big meal she had shared with Bao Jun, she was unable to sleep. She was full and this made her worry about her weight. Back at home when she watched female idols perform, the one thing she often admired about them was their weight. How they were able to keep their weight despite all the food they came in contact with. Bao Jun used to tell her that being an idol was more than just singing, rapping and dancing on stage.

Looking down at her belly, Xinyi spotted a little bump showing just how full she was. She loved ice cream. Life without ice cream was a deal breaker for her. Lifting her head to look at Shu Chun, her eyes caught a glimpse of something she recognized. Without alerting Shu Chun who seemed too enthusiastic about the upcoming ice cream hunt, Xinyi bent closer making sure she wasn't dreaming.

"Winter Night." Xinyi blurted out without realizing.

Shu Chun stopped looking back at Xinyi who seemed to have frozen on the spot.

"Winter Night? Are you a die-hard fan of theirs too?" Shu Chun asked shaking her head as she looked at Xinyi.

"Our seniors. Winter Night. They are there!" Xinyi said pointing her hand out in their direction which caught Shu Chun's attention too.

All the members of Winter Night seemed happy as they talked and chatted with each other. This was the first time she had seen all the members together. Taking her phone, Xinyi unlocked it setting up her camera when Shu Chun stopped her.

"What are you doing?" Shu Chun asked looking at Xinyi.

"Taking a picture of course. This is the first time I am seeing all of them together. I have to keep this as a souvenir." Xinyi said quickly taking some pictures.

" Don't tell me you are just here because of them cause that would really freak me out. Sasaeng fans are the worst." Shu Chun said shaking her head.

" What's so bad about Sasaengs? Besides, they love their idols so much." Xinyi said in defense.

"And that leads to obsession. Imagine having someone thinking about you 24/7." Shu Chun said.

" That isn't a bad thing." Xinyi answered in a low voice as her heart wasn't in agreement with what she had said.

Looking at her phone, Xinyi smiled briefly at the picture she had taken before realizing someone else was in the picture. Glancing up, she spotted someone sitting with Winter Night. It was a girl.

"Who is she?" Xinyi asked Shu Chun who had turned to taking selfies of herself.

"Oh! It's Zhang Liena." Shu Chun said smiling as if she had met a mini idol.

"Zhang Liena?" Xinyi asked.

"Yes. Zhang Liena. She is the most talented idol trainee we have currently. They said in the aspect of visual, rapping and dancing, no one can beat her." Shu Chun said.

" So she's a rapper?" Xinyi asked.

"Yes. Before coming here, she had won several awards being an underground rapper. She looks very delicate and beautiful which is unlike any rapper but her rapping skills are one of the best. Of course. With JH as her mentor, how can she fall short?" Shu Chun said shaking her head.