Meeting Randy

" Winter Night's JH just touched you. If you don't go, he might actually come to our table. That will be true evidence for gossip." Shu Chun said.

Sighing in defeat, Xinyi stood up as if she was going then gra bbed Shu Chun's hand.

"What are you doing?" Shu Chun asked looking at Xinyi.

"Of course you have to come with me. Please, I beg you. You have to come with me. That's the only way Mr Tang will let me go, okay? " Xinyi said pleading with Shu Chun.

" Fine. Fine. Remove your hand. Many people are watching." Shu Chun said removing her hand.

Xinyi smiled happily as she walked towards the door. With Shu Chun with her, Bao Jun would certainly not misbehave and say things he shouldn't.

"Greetings Mr Tang." Xinyi said bowing her head along.

When Xinyi raised her head, she saw Bao Jun staring at her. It was obvious he knew what she had done. At least he wasn't going to drag her off in front of Shu Chun.

"Greetings Mr Tang." Shu Chun said.

"Oh. Greetings." Bao Jun said glancing at Xinyi.

"Mr Tang. We have more classes. It was nice seeing you. Shu Chun, let's go." Xinyi said grabbing Shu Chun's hand to leave when Bao Jun caught her hand leaning in to whisper.

"Okay Xinyi. Better come look for me after class. I need to talk to you." Bao Jun said whispering.

" I got it. Leave before everyone notices you are here." Xinyi said before grabbing Shu Chun's hand and leaving.

"Goodbye Mr Tang." Shu Chun said wavering at Bao Jun as Xinyi dragged her away.

Unknown to them, all the members of Winter Night were watching them as they talked to Bao Jun. After they had left, Liuxian rolled his eyes while Randy smiled.

"So she's that favoured." Randy asked.

"She's trouble. A time bomb waiting to explode." Liuxian said.

" Then I guess that means she's going to certainly debut, right? " Randy asked.

" Whether or not she debuts would have to be up to her. Her talent will have to do the talking. Not Mr Tang." Jianhong said making Randy smile.

Few minutes later, classes continued and Xinyi did her best to pay attention. Mrs Liping moved round monitoring them as the trainees danced following exactly what she had shown them earlier. Unfortunately, Mrs Liping wasn't the only one.

"You are too stiff. Look at your friends." Jianhong said to one of the trainees as he moved around.

Xinyi gazed at the mirror as she danced but she wasn't the only one dancing to impress. Liena's face remained focused as she danced when she saw Jianhong passing by.

"Well done Liena." Jianhong said passing by her.

Liena smiled happily as Jianhong passed by her making Xinyi frown. Passing by Xinyi, Jianhong stopped looking at her. Xinyi continued dancing trying to ignore Jianhong but every part of her body and brain wanted to fall on him like a crazy fan would.

"Stretch your hand out." Jianhong said touching her hand to show her.

Standing behind her, Jianhong held her hand showing her what the rest were doing. Meanwhile, Xinyi felt her hand go numb as Jianhong held her hand. It was as if she was dreaming. JH from Winter Night was actually holding her hand. Standing behind her. Liena's friend glanced in the mirror and spotted Jianhong standing behind Xinyi and tapped Liena. Liena glanced in the mirror and spotted them together making her clench her fist.