Road To Survival (4)

"What do we do? Do we have to walk the stairs now or what?" Shu Chun asked.

" What can we do? Lets go." Xinyi said leading Shu Chun to the stairs.

Just as they were about to open the door, Xinyi felt someone drag her backpack moving her back. Holding on tightly to the straps of her bag pack, Xinyi waited till she stopped moving before turning around to see who it was.

"Senior Randy." Xinyi said causing Shu Chun who had been looking at her phone to look up.

"Senior? Winter Night? Heavens!" Shu Chun screamed when she spotted Randy.

Randy's face beamed with a charming smile as he gazed at them making Xinyi's poor heart skip many beats.

"Where are you ladies going? Why are you taking the stairs?" Randy asked.

" The elevator is closed. We can only take the stairs." Shu Chun said answering for both of them.

" The stairs is too long. Why don't you girls ride our elevator with me?" Randy asked.

" You guys have your own elevator?" Shu Chun asked shocked.

" Of course. Winter Night has made a lot of money for the company. The least the company can do is to allow us get our own elevator. It's over there." Randy said pointing to a closed door near their practice room.

"Wow. Does that mean we will also get our own elevator when we debut? I would like that so we don't have to take the stairs." Shu Chun said.

" Xinyi, let's go." Randy said dragging her hand before she could react.

Shu Chun followed behind as Randy dragged Xinyi. Xinyi's eyes widened as she realized where Randy was taking her and immediately tried to stop him. Randy's grip was too strong and he continued to pull her as if he was pulling an empty barrow. Xinyi closed her eyes not wanting to see the elevator but her body was already shaking. Suddenly, they came to a stop and Randy released her hand to open the door. That's when she realized they were in front of the elevator and she tried to peek.

"Just a little." Xinyi whispered talking to herself.

"Are you okay, Xinyi?" Randy asked as he glanced back spotting Xinyi closing her eyes.

"Xinyi, are you okay? Why are you closing your eyes?" Shu Chun asked as she gazed at Xinyi.

Just as she was about to open her eyes to hide her fear, a big palm covered her vision making her unable to see. Suddenly, Xinyi found herself being dragged once more away from the elevator.

Xinyi was about to shout when suddenly, the beautiful scent of perfume came across her stopping her. The smell was heavenly. Divine.

"Hey! Where are you taking her?" Xinyi heard Randy ask.

After dragging her a little, Xinyi felt herself stop. This time she wasn't afraid to open her eyes. Xinyi opened her eyes about to shout since she was no longer dazed by the scent of perfume when she spotted JH.

"Senior." Xinyi said falling into a trace one more.

Randy and Shu Chun ran in stopping as they saw Xinyi gazing at JH.