Road To Survival (2)

After Bao Jun had left, the room became loud and noisy again. All the trainees from both groups crowded JH and Randy asking if blowing her whistle calling them to order.

"Alright. Go back to your places. It's enough. JH and Randy are your seniors. You shouldn't be crowding them like that." Mrs Liping said scolding them as she watched them return back with sulking faces.

While the drama had been going on, Xinyi snuck out of the room to call her cousin. Ever since parents had complained she wasn't picking their call, Bao Jun had allowed her to keep her phone as long as she hid it safe from everyone. Trainees were not supposed to have phones with them. At the first ring, Bao Jun picked.

"What's wrong Xinyi?" Xinyi heard Bao Jun's voice full of worry.

"I can't speak for long. I snuck out while everyone was distracted. Can I come to your office later?" Xinyi asked.

" Of course. " Bao Jun said sighing.

He was already aware. The reason why Xinyi wanted to see him. As she was the largest shareholder, he knew he was supposed to have told her. Unfortunately, he hadn't found the time before. Now, Xinyi wanted to see him. Only God knew what she was about to say about the survival program.

Meanwhile, Xinyi reduced the volume of her phone before putting it in her pocket. Luckily, she had done it in time before Randy came out.

"Senior. What are you doing here?" Xinyi asked flustered.

"Why are you out here? Everyone is inside." Randy asked as his eyes gazed around.

"Ah. I came to get fresh air. I was feeling a bit stuffed." Xinyi said smiling.

"Really ? Then come inside. We have a lot to talk about. We have to discuss among ourselves." Randy said.

" Yes. Let's go." Xinyi said as she headed inside being accompanied by Randy.

Few minutes later, the room was extremely quiet unlike earlier. All the trainees had sat down due to Randy's order making the place cozy. They didn't seem to be talking as instructors but as seniors in the same agency which made Xinyi happy.

"Okay. It's been decided. From now on, everyone will be split into two teams. I want you not to see this as a competition to the death. This is just to test your skills. It doesn't also mean you shouldn't try your best. Even if you don't get to debut with this group, you can debut later. From now on, Qin Jao, Sun Na, Shu Chun, Tang Xinyi, Qiu Jing, Mao Xiang, Hua Shi, Liu Nian, Ye Lingxin and Kang Shuren will be on my team. Let's do our best!" Randy said earning cheers from his team as they clapped cheerfully.

"That means the rest of you will be on my team. Huo Jia, Wang Ping, Liena, Meng Yaling, Ya Zemin, Chang Lan, Guo Guiying, Ding Hai, Fan Yao and Zi Rong. You people are now members of my team. As members of my team, I want you to know that my expectations will be high. At least five of you must debut so do your best." Jianhong said earning the same amount of cheers from his team as Randy's did.

Suddenly, both teams started cheering and clapping raising the atmosphere. Even though everyone seemed hyped, Xinyi couldn't help but feel uneasy. Even though things had been tough, she hadn't felt any amount of pressure unlike now. In the upcoming weeks, training was going to get harder. Instead of cheering, Xinyi laid on her back gazing at the ceiling as the sound of cheering and screaming filled the room.

************************************

"What's wrong Xinyi? Are you okay? You didn't seem happy about the announcement. Is it because your favorite group is going to be competing against each other?" Shu Chun asked teasing Xinyi.