Special treatment (2)

Mrs Liping and Jianhong stood by the side watching as the music started playing. Xinyi rubbed her hand against her trousers quickly preparing herself. The music started and Xinyi danced trying to follow up with the rhythm of the others. The trainees in the first row seemed to be well experienced as they were all in sync with one another. The second row seemed to be doing well except for the third row who was more concerned with impressing JH making it hard for those at the back.

Jianhong walked through observing the trainees. Of course they were some that were still weak in dancing. But still there was space for improvement. In the upcoming months, they would have to strive hard if they wanted to debut. Time flew by and it was already evening. Jianhong smiled as he saw they finally started to be in sync with one another. Although it wasn't perfect, it was an improvement.

"End. You all did great." Mrs Liping said signaling as they turned off the music.

Xinyi fell to the ground tired and hungry. They had been practicing since morning and even skipped lunch. Suddenly, her eyes looked up and she saw everyone gazing at her.

"Get up. Mrs Liping hasn't left." Xinyi saw Shu Chun whispering to her.

Groaning from hunger, Xinyi stood up immediately taking her place.

"You girls should rest well. Tomorrow, you will have vocal classes. Don't drink anything cold until then." Mrs Liping said.

"Rest well too, Mrs Liping." They said in unison.

Xinyi held her stomach watching as Mrs Liping nodded her briefly before heading to the door being followed by JH. This time,Jianhong's farewell seemed to be the loudest.

"Goodbye Senior."  The girls shouted while Xinyi crossed her hand in front of her daydreaming.

This seemed to earn a smile from Jianhong as he smiled and waved at the trainees. Opening the door, Xinyi saw him pause which caught her curiosity.

"Oh, you are here to see Xinyi?" Xinyi heard her name making her freeze.

Did her parents find her so soon? Bending down, Xinyi hid behind the other girls trying to avoid the upcoming danger.

"Yes. Is there a problem? JH, how was her performance?" Xinyi heard one of them ask.

Suddenly, she recognized that voice as JH answered in his usual low voice making hard for her to hear anything from where she was. Raising her head, Xinyi watched as Bao Jun entered the room.

"That's it. I'm really going to kill him." Xinyi whispered to herself as she clenched her fist.

Bao Jun entered the room searching for Xinyi with his eyes. He knew she was going to be mad but he was more concerned about her to think about anything at that moment. Once upon a time he had also been a trainee and he knew the sufferings behind the decision she had taken. Even though he had done his best to make sure his idols weren't bullied or suffered any grievances, there was so little he could do because he was human.

"Tang Xinyi." Mrs Liping called out for her.

Bao Jun walked to the back spotting where she was hiding. Holding her by the back of her neck, Bao Jun waited till she stood up groaning in pain.

"It hurts." Xinyi said groaning as she stood up.

"Are you okay? Where does it hurt?"  Bao Jun asked spinning her around.

Xinyi found herself confused as she was turned round because of her cousin. Lifting her eyes up, as usual she saw everyone in the room including JH looking at her.