Road To Survival (3)

"Are you okay? Let me see." Bao Jun said as he stared at her checking her thoroughly.

"I'm fine cous...... Mr Tang. How did you know I was here? Senior JH was the one who brought me to the hospital." Xinyi said staring at Jianhong who had been staring at them.

Bao Jun seemed to understood the message and released her turning to thank JH.

"Thanks. For bringing her here. Did the doctor say anything?" Bao Jun asked.

" The doctor said she had a nervous breakdown. It must be a result of PTSD." Jianhong said.

" PTSD? Did you by chance try to take an elevator? Tang Xinyi, what's wrong with you?" Bao Jun asked turning back scolding Xinyi.

Fear of elevator? Jianhong smirked as he finally understood why she had fainted. Obviously she was suffering from acrophobia or claustrophobia.

"I didn't enter. I only saw it. I saw it then I started feeling dizzy and I immediately went in search of help. I swear! It's just that before I could find one, I fainted." Xinyi said gazing down at her hands.

Obviously her cousin was worried about her and she knew it. Her illness had been so serious that the last time she spotted an elevator alone, she had fainted and didn't wake up till 2 months later. Glancing at Jianhong, Xinyi signaled him urging him to help her.

"Mr Tang, don't be anxious. Xinyi is now fine. The doctor just advised to get some rest." Jianhong said making Bao Jun shift his focus.

"It's all thanks to you. Thank you Jianhong." Bao Jun said.

"Okay, I will go home now. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you." Jianhong said as he packed his things ready to leave.

"Thank you senior." Xinyi said earning a wink from Jianhong which left her speechless.

"Goodnight Mr Tang." Jianhong said leaving.

Turning back to Xinyi, Bao Jun rolled his eyes when he saw her expression. She was obviously dazed. Moving closer to her, Bao Jun leaned in hitting her head making her jerk in pain.

"Ouch!" Xinyi said.

"You stupid brat. You still have time to be smiling sheepishly." Bao Jun said sighing.

************************************

Jianhong opened the door making the lights come on. Finally he had arrived home. His house wasn't really anything much. From the outside, it wasn't anything lavish but the inside had been designed beautifully. Dropping his bag on the sofa, Jianhong collapsed on top of the other opposite to where his bag was. His house had everything. A kitchen, two parlors which was located on the first and second floor, a cool swimming pool, everything. Actually, he didn't really want any of these when he was building the house. Liuxian's father owned an estate company and he had been the one to do everything.

Suddenly, his phone rang making him open his eyes slowly gazing at the caller. Liuxian.

"Hello." Jianhong said sighing.

"Did you just come back home? I passed by and noticed your lights were off. Don't worry. I checked on him before leaving." Liuxian said.

" Thank you. You just made me remember. I was already asleep." Jianhong said standing up sluggishly.

Walking out of the parlor, Jianhong came to a long stairs leading upstairs. His apartment also didn't have an elevator. Although he wasn't afraid of elevators, someone else was. Coming across a room, Jianhong stood holding the doorknob tight and opening it slowly. Just as he expected, the room lights were also switched off. Using the light from the hallway, Jianhong stepped in covering someone with a blanket before leaving.