Concert

The concert began a few minutes later and Xinyi waved her lightstick as she and her friends jumped happily to the rhythm. Four boys appeared coming on stage which made the crowd go wide with excitement. Winter Night. The four idol princes of the country. They were not only known within the country but also outside. Xinyi smiled as she recognized each of them as she always did. They all had the gentleman bad boy aura which made fans speculate how they truly were in real life. Were they bad boys or real gentlemen who would sweep you of your feet as princes did in fairy tales, no one could tell.

They were all dressed handsomely in white for the opening act which made the fans go crazy. Everyone admired their style and often put them as trendsetters. Many college boys tried as much as possible to purchase clothes they wore for concerts, fan signing events and other activities. Girls who were their ultimate fans would fall in love even more with the boy that wore them. The song started and girls started and the entire hall went quiet with everyone just wavering their lightstick. Winter Night's lightstick had been one of the most beautiful lightsticks in the music industry. It was like a snow globe on top of a stick only that the inside had been made dark and there was a button to light the place up. The inside light put into the snow globe could change colours. Since the group had worn white fur clothes, all the fans had changed the color of the lightsticks to white to suit the idols.

" It is only when the world goes dark."

Fans went crazy shouting as Winter Night performed. Winter Night was composed of four members. Hou Jianhong (JH), Rand Maneerattana (Randy), Xian Liuxian (Liuxian) and Nakamoto Yokamochi (Mochi). Hou Jianhong (stage name: JH) was known to be the leader of Winter Night and the brains behind their successful songs. He was tall, having beautiful blue eyes which made you want to willingly drown yourself in the sea.Although he wasn't the visual of the group, many fans agreed he was handsome enough to rival with any visual. To them, he was the unspoken head of visuals. There was also Randy. He was from Taiwan and was the main rapper of the group. His fandom mostly consisted of boys as they all admired his hip-hop talent and breathtaking playboy skills. Randy was one few people they called shameless flirts but he was also considered one of the fashion icons in the music industry. People said the most expensive things in his house were his clothes. Next was the visual and main dancer of the group, Liuxian. He was extremely handsome fitting perfectly into China's beauty standards. He had everything. The height, fair skin and big eyes. He was also the gentleman of the group meaning he had the largest fans in the group. More than his breathtaking visuals, fans praised him for his wonderful dance moves. Lastly, the well loved maknae, Nakamoto Yokamochi also known as Mochi. Although he was from Japan, he blended well just like Randy and earned the extreme loyalty from fans.

"Until the days come and over love never goes cold!" Xinyi shouted following the lyrics as they sang.

The concert ended happily as the fans shouted and yelled screaming their names.

***********************************************************

The next day, Tang Bao Jun sat down facing the board of directors and staffs. He now had the money to save the company so they were no longer bankrupt. Now the only problem was how to convince them to making a new girl group so Xinyi could join the company. Based on company policies, they debuted a group once every three years. After Winter Night's ratings had gone down, they lowly started losing money and most of their artists had decided to cancel their contract and leave. It was true they needed to make a comeback and this was the right time to do it.