(Chapter 4)

Rindou's pov

"I'm not leaving your side until you wake up,"smiley said.
I walked in to see smiley hugging angry's unconscious body and I didn't know what to do all I did was stand until I was noticed by him.
Five minutes later, smiley turned to see me standing at the door waiting for his turn.
"Oh, you can see my brother I'll be outside if you need me,"smiley wispered getting up and leaving the room.

"Hey angry when I saw you bleeding out on the ground I couldn't process that it made me want to lose my mind seeing you in that state,"I muttered.
"I never thought about my emotions for you but now I know and I like you but I'm to much of a pussy to tell you when you're conscious, I whispered under my breath.

Once I was about to leave the room I heard angry mumble something.
"R-Rindou,"angry mumbled.
I turned and saw angry sitting up with his eyes little bit openI quickly called for smiley.
"SMILEY Angry is awake come,"I shouted his name.
Smiley and Ran where the only ones there since everyone else went back home to celebrate they invited everyone to have a sleepover.

Once the doctor checked his health they let us speak to him.
When smiley entered he ran up to him and hugged angry tightly.
" Ow I love you too smiley,"angry said hugging him back.
Once smiley let go angry asked
"Who found me when I got shot?,"he said with a quite a confused tone.
"Oh it was Rindou who found you,"smiley said with a bright smile.
"Thanks I would of been died if you never saw me,"he said trying to smile but justed look like he was planning a murderer.
I covered my face to hide the blush that was expanding.

Smiley's pov

Once I left the hospital room I saw Ran asleep on the hospital chair.
I giggled from cuteness I walked up to him and shook his arm left and right until he woke up.
"Wakey wakey we need to get going,"I wispered in his ear.
He twitched his eyes a little and opened them to see me leaning over him. He looked into my eyes then gave a peck on my lips then got up.
"Okay you ready to go now," he said stretching his arms out and rubbed his eyes.
"Yup let's go can we go to the pastry shop down the street from your house please,"I said doing puppy dog eyes.
"Fine we can go,"Ran said walking behind me to the motorbike.

Once we got to the pastry shop I ordered a slice of chocolate cake and Ran didn't get anything. When we were waiting for my cake I noticed that some girls were looking at Ran and then me then wisper I didn't care until the the girls came up to us and started to try flirt with Ran justed answer to there questions which annoyed me a bit.
"So your names Ran," girl number Uno said flirtatious.
"Yeah,"Ran said not giving eye contact to them.
"Can I please touch your hair,"girl number Dos said touching Ran's shoulder.
"Sorry no I only let my lover touch my hair," he said pulling her hand off him.
"Hey I don't like them, they look and act like ugly hoe bags,"I whispered in his ear.
"Someone is jealous,"Ran teased me.
He then kissed me on the lips then walked to the countertop. The girls rolled there eyes then walked off after seeing Ran kiss me.

After I got the chocolate cake I chose to eat it at his house because I didn't like when girls would come and ask for his number. We went to go watch a movie in the sitting room and I was eating my cake when I Ran asked for some.
"Can I have a bit of the cake please, Ran begged.
"Okay then since you brought it,"I said smiling.
I cut a piece with my fork and fed him it he smiled whiles he munched on it.
"Delicious I'll start going more often,"he said licking his lips.
"Can I come with,"I begged.

At 7:30pm,
" Oh Shit I'm ment to be at a sleepover with Baji and the rest it to celebrate angry surviving,"I said jumping up.
" I'll drop you there,do you have clothes?,"Ran said.
"Thanks and yeah,"I thanked him.
We rushed out the house and we arrived around 7:50pm.
" We're here bye see you tomorrow,"Ran said stopping the motorbike.
I kissed his cheek as I got of the motorbike and then waved bye as he drove off.
The door opened,when I knocked on the door, to see...

Hope you enjoy,

Good morning, Good night

769 words