(Chapter 18)

Smiley's pov

"Hey bro,"I greeted as I walked into the room.
"Mmm,"he hummed and went back to watch TV.
"Why are you wearing such a fancy outfit,"I question.
"Tell me,"angry spoke.
"He said that we were going somewhere so we had to get dressed up,"he responded.
"Ran also told me to get dressed but I fell asleep,"I spoke sitting down  watching scooby doo.
We ended up watching scooby doo in complete silence until the two came in.

"Hey baby~,"ran's voice echoed through the hallway as he came in.
I looked up at him then back to the TV.
"Ha you just got ingored,"Rindou laughed.
"Hey baby blue~,"he said going in for a kissed to be pushed away by angry.
"You're in the way of the TV,"he said which made Rindou back away whiles Ran was laughing his ass off.

After five minutes of standing there.
"Smileyyy,"Ran whined as he sat next to me then pulled me into his lap then rested his head in between my neck.
"What,"I said as turned my head to look at him.
"I want to go somewhere so go put on the clothes that I put on the bed,"he complained.
"Where to,"I asked.
"Somewhere,"he said.
"Fine,"
I left the sitting room and made my way to Ran's bedroom.
I quickly got changed,which I chose to match angry, and made my way downstairs.
"I'm done,"I said walking to Ran who is at the front door.

We are now driving and it was silent the whole time and I liked it.
He would every now and then speed up then slow down, Which made me yelp and hug him tight and his responses was just a little chuckle.
We soon made a stop and I noticed that we were at the dandelion field I love the most.
"Follow me,"ran said in a loving voice as he guided me by gently dragging my hands.

We walked for a few minutes until we arrived at a breath taking site.
There was a beautiful swing hanging from the blossom tree and next it had a magical picnic table covered in delights.
I turn to Ran with the biggest, brightest smile in the whole world.
Whiles tears stream out of the crease of my eyelids.
"Ran why,"I laughed.
"Because I love you and I want you to be mine forever,since we first met I fell for you but as you know I have a reputation for being a flirt so whatever I did hurt you ,but I promise you that I will never ever hurt you in anyway..."he paused as he held my hands in his.
"Kawata Nahoya, will you be my boyfriend,"he said as he let go my hands and pulled out a pair of rings.

I stood there in shock as I was on cloud nine.
"Yes...of course!"I scream as I leap into his arms.
He spun us in circles before setting me down and places the ring on my ring.
"You're now mine,"he giggled picked me up and carried me to the swing as I laughed.
We now settled down on the swing me on his lap.
Us talking about funny random moments for an hour straight.

"Baby we are gonna have to go back because we have one more surprise for you two,"ran said making me stand

We make it to Ran's house to see angry crying and Rindou trying to calm him down.

Rindou's pov

"WHAT DID YOU DO,"smiley shouted running to angry and holding him to my chest trying to control his crying .
"All I did was turn off scooby doo because we've to go somewhere to go,"Rindou explained.
"I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EPISODE,"angry screamed trying to get released from my grip.
"I'm so sorry I promise I'll give you anything you want and you can watch scooby doo for as long as you want but we need to go now,"I  said as I told smiley to let him go.
"You dug your own grave,"smiley said letting the beast go.

Angry came charging towards me whiles I just hugged him as he gave me powerful, killing punches soon he  stopped and carmed down.
"I'm so sorry,"I just whispered into his ear.
"I forgive you,"angry mumbled just loud for me to hear.

"Aw the couple made up,"ran spoke ruining the mood.
"I'm just trying to figure out how you just survived all those punches a normal person would of died,"smiley said in a completely confused tone.
"I practice to hold punches like angry's because of moments like these,"I flexed.
"Okay lets go,"ran says dragging smiley out the house.

Before I walked out, angry stopped me, I slowly looked down at my baby with confusion.
"What's wrong, baby,"I ask.
"I'm sorry I should have not done that I could have hurt you badly even killed you,"he said tearing up
"Aw shh baby it's okay I'm okay,"I shushed him wiping away the tears.
"Okay...I love you,"he sniffled.
"I love you too,"I gently kissed his head.

Then pulled him into a hug to comfort my almost crying boyfriend (secret boyfriend).
"Now come on we have somewhere to be,"I lightened up the room.
We exited my apartment and headed towards my motorcycle.
"Okay finally let's get going,"smiley giggled.u

Angry's pov

We soon arrived at a hotel but it was one of the most expensive hotel in Japan.
"Uh why are we here ain't this place like a bigillion yen!?" I screamed out my question making Rin jump in his seat.
"You will see why,"Ran said walking into the empty hotel.
I shrug my shoulders and followed Ran and the rest.

We followed them until we got to a fancy ballroom where really wealthy, important people have parties. Me and smiley just stood in the middle of the hall confused as we noticed beautiful party decorations everywhere.
Suddenly, the lights flickered on and off once they turned back on we heard a loud cheer of

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY,"...

Hope you enjoy,

Sorry for the wait,

1040 words