(Chapter 22)

It's now 1:00 and we are ment to meet them lot at the cafe.
"Ran hurry we're going to a late," I shout from the front door.
"Yeah I'm coming," he mumbled walking toward me. I look him up and down to see if he wearing something decent and surprisingly he was wearing something that looks nice.
"For once you don't look like a hobo," I laughed clapping.
He rolled his eyes then kissed my cheek and walked out the door.
I was so excited to tell them the news that I started running down the hallway.
"Smiley be careful," Ran shouted but I ignored him and kept running until I made it to the cafe.

When I saw everyone there I was so excited I sprinted towards Angry and jump at him making him fall to the ground.
"I'm guess this means you have good news?"Draken said seeing Ran slowly coming towards us.
"Yep...I'm PREGNANT!"I screamed gaining looks from some people.

I whisper a little sorry to the people
Then return back to the conversation.
"I'm so excited to be a uncle, KEN-CHIN we need to buy presents now we don't have time!"mikey yelled. I giggled at the sight everyone was so happy and loud which was annoying the customer.

(you may be confused but the cafe in the lobby is a public place but the actual hotel is closed and only people with a special card can get in)

"Okay I think we should go before we get kicked out,"I laughed. Ran was hugging me from behind and wouldn't let me go.
"Ran would you let go please, "I whisper whiles everyone else was walking outside.
"Ugh why,"Ran whined burying his face in my neck.
"Okay stop now they're going to leave without us,"I laughed trying to be upset. He let go and started acting all upset and walked out towards them. I laughed before going everyone outside.

We were taking drakens car which only had 6 seats and there's 8 of us.
(Chifuyu,baji,draken,mikey,Angry, rindou,Smiley,Ran, mitsuya was ment to come but he got a call from his mom saying he had to babysit his two little sisters mana and luna)
So they forced me to sit on Ran's lap which I didn't have a problem with.

I kept moving because I couldn't find a comfortable spot on his lap.
Ran came close to my ear and whispered so only I could hear.
"Smiley stop moving before I bend you over and fuck the shit out of you!"he whispered bitting my ear afterwards. I was blushing mad and froze on the stop. Baji who was sitting next to us noticed then smirked at us then made a bold comment which everyone stopped their conversation to hear.
"Is it only me who think it's getting hot in here,"he said looking right us.

"But I have the air con on, "draken said.
"Oh then it may be something else, "baji smirked looking at us.
I was about to leap at Ran when he pulled me down by the waist.
"Did you already forget you are pregnant?"he said winking at me.
"Oh yeah,"I muttered relaxing In Ran's grip.
"How you forgetting you're pregnant dumbass, "rindou laughed .
"It's Smiley after all I still surprised him of all people got pregnant,"Chifuyu chuckled.

"Nah it's because Ran can't keep his dick in his pants,"draken said gaining a death stare from me through the window.
"I think the possessive hormones are already kicking in,"mikey joked I kicked his chair making him scream making everyone laugh.
"Fuck you fuck your gifts,"mikey whined.
"I want to be pregnant too so we can shop for cute outfit buy them
Toys all that cute stuff!"mikey cried. Draken chocked on air from surprise and looked mikey with wide eyes.
"Pttff Now who's the emotional one,"I laughed.
"Mikey we're fifteen,"draken chocked as there was little snickers in the back.

"Okay and Smiley seventeen and Ran eighteen what's the big deal, "Mikey sulked.
"We are fucking kids!"draken shouted. Me and baji recorded the argument as we laughed.
"Uh mikey did you forget that you're fifteen and Ran is eighteen which means he is legally an adult and can financially support his child and for Smiley he can also financially support his child unlike you so argument finished,"Angry said whiles scrolling through his phone.

We all looked at Angry like he was crazy. He looked up from his phone to see all of us staring at him.
"What I was just stating facts,"Angry said in a monotone voice.
The rest of the time it was silent and me and baji played the argument on loop until Chifuyu and Ran stole our phones because it was apparently annoying.

When we arrived there was a swarm of people that were surrounding our car they were paparazzis.
"Why are a bunch of people surrounding the car,"I asked getting nervous.

"Oh yeah we forgot to mention that me and Rin are famous models for vogue we just released a new cover of us this week and everyone has went wild!"Ran nervously laughed knowing I would be mad.
"Are you fucking serious how much things Do you hide from me,"me and Angry yelled in sync.
"Uh.."they stuttered sweating mad.
"It's okay we can just cover our faces with masks and hoods I do it all the time,"baji said give us masks.

"Thanks atleast one of us has a brain,"I muttered looking at Ran.
"How is it my fault how was I supposed to know they would follow us,"Ran explained.
"Well it already happened so we have to deal with the consequences now,"Chifuyu said getting out to hear a bunch of clicks and chatter.
We all get out the car and all the paparazzi come running up to Rindou and Ran asking a bunch of questions one that caught my attention.
"Who is this person are you any in fact dating?" The answer that he gave made my heart flutter.
"Yes they are in fact my lover who is soon to start my future,"he said smiling.

The paparazzis began to bomb us with questions which ment we had to leave we called them and we soon got together and tried get out this mess it got so bad that people started to reach out to us. One person got grip of my leg and tried to drag me down but before I hit the floor Ran caught me and we started to quickly pick up the pace trying to not get anyone hurt.

When we got in the mall...

Yet again another secret revealed which affects all of them ...

Hope you enjoy,

1142 words.