(Chapter 24)

3 month later,

I was a at Ran's house on his bed room scrolling on social media when I see the news.
"News that will break every haitani fans hearts,"
"Both haitani brothers has announced that they are dating kawata twins, who is a well-known gang members,"
"People have been seeing signs of kawata Smiley being potentially pregnant with Ran's child,"
"Fans have been seeing Smiley shopping for pregnancy stuff and has been seeing rapid weight gain."

"But even more shocking news Rindou haitani announced that he and kawata Angry will be having a child and that they are 3 month into the pregnancy,"

When hearing that I turned it off immediately he never told me.
"ANGRY GET YOUR LIEING ASS HERE NOW,"I shouted.
"Stop shouting I'm coming, "Angry said opening the door.
"You never told me you was pregnant you kept it from me how many people know other then me,"I screamed.
"Everyone.."he nervously sighed out.
I slowly breathed trying not to jump at him.
"I need to calm down,"I said.

After hours of cleaning,
"What is wrong,"Ran's tried voice sneaked up on me.
"All this cleaning is not good for my baby,"he mumbled rubbing my swelling stomach.
"How could Angry do this to Me we are brothers and he couldn't tell me that he pregnant I had to find out that he is from social media,"I shouted turning around and hugging Ran.

Ran sighed knowing that he was already over Smiley's mood swings.
But he felt bad for Rindou more he had to constantly deal with Angry's crying,whining,shouting everything.
"Baby we have no time for the tears okay we have to go to the doctors for your monthly check up and we have to go meet my parents,"he whispered hugging me tight.
I softly nodded and let go of him.

"Ok but can we get some ice cream and chocolate cake."I smiled.
"Yes but after and remember it your first check up so the doctor said not to consume so much unhealthy food,"Ran responded.
"Yes sir,"I giggled going up the stairs to his room.

I took out my favourite one of his hoodie and sweatpants and quickly changed. I walked out the room seeing Ran standing right in front of the door.
"What the fuck!"I screamed.

"Shush, I knew from the start of Angry's pregnancy and he told me he didn't want you to know because it was your special moment it was ment for you to have the spotlight and he didn't want to steal it so don't be mad you would do the same you are twins after all you both want the other to be happy,"Ran hummed.

I couldn't say anything because I knew it was true he wanted the best for me and I want him to be happy.
"I know I just want us to experience everything together like I want him to always be there and share thing with me,"I sniffed holding back  tears.
"Oh don't start crying, "Ran giggled wiping the tears.
"You must love him, probably more then me,"Ran laughed.
I began to cry my eyes out hearing that Angry peaked his head out of rindou's seeing he crying he came out angrily glaring at Ran.

"If you hurt my brother I will grab a pole and shove it up your ass,"he said walking up to me.
Ran smiled putting up his hand and walking back to retreat to Rindou's room.
"What happened did he hurt you,"Angry asked holding my shoulder.
"N-no,"I stuttered.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you I was just shocked we can raise are kids together we can live together we can always be together I never ment for you to feel like you had to hide this from me and had to make me have all the spotlight!!"I cried.
It was quite of a sec then Angry burst into tears.
"I love you so much,"we both cried whiles hugging.

Are boyfriends saw us and just rolled their eyes then went back into the room.

"I love you don't do that again,"

We both cried.

Hope you enjoy,

This chapter is all about the twins and their mood swings, next chapter is gonna be about meeting Ran's parents and how many children they will have ;).

755 words.